剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Guys, shh. We have to be quiet.
伙计们 我们要安静行事
Ninjas are quiet. Quiet down.
忍♥者都是一声不响 悄无声息的
I sound nothing like that.
我才不这么说话呢
Yes, that's why we're laughing,
是啊 所以我们才笑
because you sound nothing like that.
因为你的话没有一句是能听的
Face each other.
对打准备
Hajime!
开始
Ya me!
停
That was messed up.
真是一团糟啊
You will continue to fight this way.
你们要一直这样对战下去
It will teach you resourcefulness and versatility.
这会锻炼你们的智谋和应变能力
Not so easy, is it?
不容易吧
Hey, I'm getting the hang of it. Ow.
我就要掌握诀窍了
Uh-oh. Text message from you-know-who.
"你知者"发短♥信♥来了
Text message from everybody-but-Mikey-knows-who.
"除了麦奇谁都知者"发短♥信♥来了
The Pulverizer is telling us
挫骨扬灰君查出了
where the foot are gonna strike next.
大脚帮的下一个作战地点
What do you know? He's actually useful.
知道吗 他真的很有利用价值
Yeah, but he can't stay in the foot.
没错 可他不能留在大脚帮
They'll toast him. Inside information, Donnie?
他们会烤了他的 内部情报啊 多尼
It's worth the risk.
值得冒险
But we're not the ones taking the risk.
但冒险的不是我们
The Pulverizer is. I know.
是挫骨扬灰君 我知道
It's the perfect plan.
真是天衣无缝
All right.
好吧
We'll follow up on his lead
我们先根据情报行动
and then bust the poor guy out of the foot.
再帮那个可怜的家伙脱离大脚帮
Excuse me? I'm the sword guy.
都给我听着 剑在我手里
I make the decisions here.
应该听我的
Uh, what Leo said.
刚才李奥说啥
All right, I'm lookin' for traps,
好了 排查陷阱
lookin' for traps.
排查陷阱
Oh, hey, great. You got my message.
太好了 你们收到信息了
I have some information for you.
我有情报要向你们汇报
Great, great, but we're getting you out of here first.
很好 很好 但我们得先把你弄出去
As soon as we get ourselves outta here.
等我们先把自己弄出去
Just stay behind us and... Help!
待在我们身后... 救命
It's the turtles! They've got me!
是那群龟 他们挟持了我
What? Help!
什么 救命
Sorry, guys. Can't blow my cover.
对不起 伙计们 我不能暴露身份
Not cool, bro.
不厚道哟 兄弟
Spread out.
散开
As the one with the swords, I say retreat!
手握双剑的是我 咱们撤吧
Having the swords doesn't make you leader.
能用剑不代表能成为领队
Not that it's a bad idea. Retreat!
其实那个主意不坏 撤退
Watch where you swing that thing.
能不能看准了再抡
You should talk.
你也是
Sorry. My bad.
抱歉 我错了
Oh, this won't work.
这样下去不行
Switch weapons!
交换武器
This is more like it! Oh, yeah.
这才像样嘛 就是
There's something really satisfying about not losing.
输不了确实让人有种愉悦感
Guys, mutagen!
伙计们 变异原
The foot are stealing mutagen.
大脚帮在偷变异原
Shredder with mutagen?
施莱德有变异原了
Well, that can't be good.
大事不妙啊
Over here!
这边
You don't have to hide, pulverizer.
你不用躲躲藏藏的 挫骨扬灰君
The foot are gone.
大脚帮走了
You shouldn't use my real name.
你不该直呼我真姓名
Your real name is "Pulverizer?"
你的真名字是"挫骨扬灰君"吗
No. It's Timothy.
不是 我叫蒂姆西
Stop talking like that, Tim.
别那样说话了 蒂姆
Guys, you'll never guess
伙计们 你们都猜不到
what Shredder's gonna do with the mutagen.
施莱德要变异原做什么
He's gonna create a mutant army to destroy us?
他要建一支变异军团消灭我们
Yeah, but there's--there's a lot more to it than that.
是啊 可 可不只这样呢
Really? No.
是吗 不是
You guessed.
你们猜到了
Pulverizer, you're in over your head.
挫骨扬灰君 你不要头脑发热了
Go home. Wait.
回家去吧 慢着
Not until he finds out more about Shredder's mutation plan.
先让他继续去刺探施莱德的变异计划
Yeah, baby.
太好了
The pulverizer stays in the game.
挫骨扬灰君 我参与我骄傲
Up high.
击个掌
Okay then.
那好吧
I'm off!
我走了
I'm practically invisible.
我就是个隐形人
Oh, I'm okay. Sorry. Again.
我没事 不好意思 又这样了
I'm gonna go spy now!
我要去当间谍啦
So what if Shredder's building an army of mutants?
要建变异军团又怎样
They're still no match for my sais.
只要我铁尺在手 无人能挡
High three!
击个三指神掌
And I was, like, makin' the bucks
我用双截棍 打得他们
with my old nunchucks.
落花流水
I was dropping the foot like flies with my sais.
我用铁尺把大脚帮摔得像萤火虫似的
Yeah, Raph! Leo?
棒啊 拉斐 李奥你呢
I had my kursawa swingin' and singin'.
我把武士刀耍出花来了
Guys, maybe it's not such a great idea
伙计们 或许把挫骨扬灰君
sending the pulverizer into harm's way.
送到前线不是个好主意
You worry too much, Donnie.
别瞎操心了 多尼
So you decided not to follow my lesson.
看来你们没有听我的话
Sensei, we don't get it.
老师 我们不懂
How does switching weapons help us in a fight?
交换武器怎么能让我们打赢呢
We were doing fine on our own.
各用各的挺好的啊
Then you still do not understand
你们还是不懂
the point of the lesson.
我的用意
So you will learn how to adapt
那你们就要适应
by having no weapons.
没有武器打架了
Huh? What? Hand over your weapons.
什么 交出武器
Now!
快点
Lead a convoy of the foot to the warehouse.
带护卫去仓库
Bring the fool known as "Pulverizer."
把那个白♥痴♥"挫骨扬灰君"带过来
We will begin our mutation experiment with him.
在他身上开始变异实验
Kraang is giving that which is known as a warning:
克朗要警告你
The mutagen is unstable in this dimension.
变异原在现在这个次元不稳定
The results desired may not be the results that result
预期结果可能不是
from the actions taken by the one known as "Shredder."
施莱德想要的结果
I believe this fool is saying the mutagen
我想这个白♥痴♥的意思是
is dangerously unpredictable.
变异原十分危险 不可预测
See to it that fail-safe measures are put in place.
确保自动防故障装置安装到位了
Oh. It's our spy.
我们的间谍来电了
This is special agent delta-niner calling from behind enemy lines.
特工德尔塔9号♥ 敌方前线来电
Spit it out, Timothy. Okay.
有话快说 蒂姆西 好的
The mutation experiment is going down on broom street in the bowery.
变异实验在种植园的扫帚街进行
They're on their way there now. And that's not all.
他们正在路上 还有呢
You ready for this?
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Yes.
好了
Shredder's gonna mutate
施莱德会先用
just one foot soldier first as a test.
一个人做测试
And guess what? I volunteered.
猜猜怎么着 我报了名
What? I know!
什么 酷吧
Isn't that cool? No!
很酷吧 不
Why would you think that's cool?
你为什么觉得酷啊
This is my chance to be like you guys.
机不可失啊 我会变得像你们一样
Throw some mutagen on me, and boom!
弄点变异原在身上 然后"砰"
I'm a superhero. I'm taking Shredder down.
我就成超级英雄了 我要拿下施莱德
The mutagen is dangerous.
很危险
You have no idea what that stuff could do to you.
谁也说不准那东西会把你变成什么
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表