剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Awww, come on...
拜托...
Stupid shutter!
该死的门板
It's just kind of sad.
好可悲的感觉
Yeah, I don't know if we should pound him
是哦 都不知道是该揍他
or buy him an ice cream cone.
还是给他买♥♥个冰淇淋球
Halt, villain!
快住手 混♥蛋♥
"Halt, villain?"
"快住手 混♥蛋♥"
When did we start talking like that?
我们什么时候开始这么说话的
We're heroes.
我们是英雄嘛
That... that's how heroes talk.
英雄都这么说话
You will feel the fury of my powered battle...
让你尝尝我动力战甲的怒...
Holy cow! You guys are turtles!
神啊 你们是龟吗
That's right.
没错
We're the turtles of justice!
我们是正义神龟
Wow... I mean, just... wow.
哇... 我只想说... 哇
Wait!
等一下
Okay.
行了
No! No! No!
不 不 不
You're not the first to ever throw me in the trash,
你们不是第一个把我扔进垃圾箱里的
but I swear that you will be the las...
但我发誓你们会是最后...
Oh, snap! Let's go!
该死 快走
Go, go!
快走
Nice!
帅呆了
All right. We made it home!
好了 我们安全到家啦
It's 2:00 A.M.
现在是凌晨两点
And Splinter's still asleep.
斯普林特还在睡觉呢
This is epic.
简直太伟大了
It's not epic.
一点都不伟大
It was a really bad idea.
简直糟透了
No, it wasn't.
才不是呢
We got out there and stomped a sleazeball.
我们不但溜出去了 还整治了那怪胎
So what's the problem?
所以有什么问题吗
Knees higher, Leonardo!
膝盖抬高 李奥纳多
Extend, Michelangelo!
身体展开 米开朗琪罗
Rafael, you call that a Koho Tenkai?
拉斐尔 你那个也叫后方回转
Because I do not!
我怎么没看出来
Ya-me!
停
Is there something you want to tell me?
你们有什么要坦白的吗
Something we wanna tell you?
我们有要坦白的吗
Nope.
没有
You all seem tired.
你们看起来很疲惫
We're not.
我们不累
Wide awake.
精神着呢
Fresh as daisies.
像盛开的雏菊
So you would not object to a little Randori.
那你们不介意进行自♥由♥对摔练习吧
I hope you have learned, turtles,
我希望你们记住 龟徒们
that truth isn't the only thing that hurts.
这世上可不是只有实话是伤人的
Captain Ryan!
莱恩船长
The rebellion is growing!
叛军数量正在增加
We have to get off this planet!
我们必须离开这个星球
No!
不行
But, Captain...
可是船长...
I said no!
我说不行
We may have started this rebellion by accident,
我们也许在无意中挑起了这场叛乱
but by the rings of Nebulon,
但只要有尼布隆之环在手
we are going to finish it on purpose!
我们便能将其终结
Aye, sir!
遵命 长官
Seen this enough times there, chief?
还没看腻呢 头儿
Would you... shh! This is the best part.
你闭嘴 这可是最经典的一段
We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news.
现在插播一条重大新闻
We've received shocking footage
在布鲁克林TCRI办公室
of an assault on the TCRI office complex in Brooklyn.
发生了一起袭击事件
At last... I will have my revenge!
最终 我要报仇雪恨了
Who... who are you?
你 你是谁
You'll never know.
天机不可泄露
I'm the thing that haunts your nightmares!
我就是你们的噩梦
I'm the nameless shadow who...
我是无名影士
Baxter?
巴克斯特
No.
不是
Baxter Stockman?
巴克斯特·斯道克曼
No!
不是
Hey, everybody!
伙计们
It's Baxter Stockman!
是巴克斯特·斯道克曼
I think his name is Baxter Stockman.
他的名字好像是叫巴克斯特·斯道克曼
Is this because I fired you?
就因为我炒了你吗
That copy machine was already broken when I... I mean...
复印机不是我弄坏的 我是说
I don't know what you're talking about!
我不知道你在说啥
How did he upgrade his armor so fast?
他的装甲怎么升级的这么快呢
He has the Tpod?
龟pod怎么会在他手上
I might of dropped that during the fight.
可能是我打架的时候不小心丢了
You dropped it during the fight?
不小心丢了
Nice goin', Mikey!
真行啊 麦奇
It's your fault!
都赖你
How is it my fault?
怎么能赖我呢
You know I can't be trusted with nice things!
你明知道好东西不能交给我
So the A.I. Chip is upgrading his armor
就像龟pod的升级一样
the same way it upgraded the Tpod?
他的装甲也是被智能芯片升级的吗
And if it keeps going,
这样下去
there's no telling how powerful he'll get.
谁也说不准他会有多强大了
This has gone way too far.
我们这次做得太过火了
Have to tell Splinter about this.
必须得告诉斯普林特
What? That we turned some nutjob into a super villain?
告诉他我们把一个疯子升级成大坏蛋了吗
Do you know what he'll do to us for that?
你知道他会怎么惩罚我们吗
I mean, he pounded us into the ground just for being sleepy!
因为犯困他就把我们打倒在地
Look, we beat Stockman once,
我们打败过斯道克曼一次
we can beat him again.
就能再打败他一次
We track him down, grab the Tpod,
跟踪他 拿回龟pod
and get back here before Splinter knows anything.
在斯普林特发现之前赶回来
If my opinion counts for anything, Donnie's right.
我的意见还算数的话 多尼说的对
Hey, thanks, Mikey.
谢啦 麦奇
But it doesn't.
可你的意见不算数
Didn't think so.
我觉得算数
I'm not Baxter Stockman.
我不是巴克斯特·斯道克曼
I am the Baxman!
我是巴克斯超人
No, no, I am...
不行 我是
I am the Suitinator!
我是套装大侠
Aw, that's terrible!
真够烂的
Captain... Punch-you-hard!
打你打到落花流水船长
Why is this so difficult?
起个名怎么这么难呢
I kinda liked "The Suitinator."
我有点喜欢套装大侠
You guys again?
又是你们
All right, Stockman.
听着 斯道克曼
Nobody wants to hurt you.
我们不想伤害你
We don't? Did I miss a meeting?
我们不想吗 我是不是错过哪场讨论了
We just want the Tpod.
我们就想要回龟pod
Give up my source of power?
断了我的力量之源
Why? So you can laugh at me again?
好让你们把我扔进垃圾桶
Throw me in a dumpster?
再笑话我一回吗
Sounds good to me.
好主意
What the...
搞什么
Get it off! Get it off!
把它弄下来 弄下来
Lasers!
激光
Run!
快跑
Hey Stockman!
斯道克曼
Incoming!
躲起来
What now, genius?
现在怎么办啊 天才
Thanks.
谢谢
Foolish turtles!
傻蛋乌龟
Did you really think you could defeat me?
你们还真觉得能打败我呀
Well, yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表