剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
He doesn't like being tickled.
他不喜欢被挠痒痒哦
Is that which is the unstable mutagen
克朗将要进行实验的
ready for using in the experiment
不稳定变异原
that Kraang is being ready to begin?
已经准备完毕了吗
The unstable mutagen will be tomorrow
不稳定变异原将于明天早上
unleashing in the water supply.
被投放至供水系统中
The water supply? Oh, no.
供水系统 这下糟了
Many infected humans will mutation.
届时受感人群将会变异
This is being a good way to perfect the mutagen
这是一个将变异原完善至
to the point of perfection.
最佳状态的好方法
Think ninja.
思如忍♥者
Think ninja.
思如忍♥者
Isn't it cool?
它很酷吧
I reverse-engineered it from the Kraangdroid.
是从克朗机器人改装而成的
Okay... why?
这是...为什么呢
So the drone can handle the dangerous stuff
以后可以让它来对付危险事物
while we stay out of harm's way.
我们就可以远离伤害了
Oh, I get it.
明白了
This is for wimps too afraid to fight.
这是为一帮害怕战斗的怂蛋设计的
No, it's for wimps too smart to fight... I mean...
不 是为一帮有智谋的怂蛋 我是说
Let's call him Metalhead.
我们叫他铁榔头吧
Why, you ask?
知道为什么吗
Because it's got a head and it's made of...
因为他有一个脑袋 是...
We get it.
我们了解了
I don't need a toaster to fight my battles for me.
我可不需要一个烤面包机替我出战
This is ridiculous, Donnie.
这太荒谬了 多尼
It takes the whole point out of being a ninja.
这样做完全失去了做忍♥者的意义
It's exactly the point of being a ninja... we adapt.
这正是作为一个忍♥者的意义 与时俱进
Now watch this.
现在看好了
Attack the drone.
来攻击它
Give it all you've got.
拿出你们的看家本事来
You sure?
你确定
I don't want to break your toy.
我可不想打坏了你的玩具
I do!
我来
I kicked your shells!
你们都被我打趴了
And I didn't even have to use the laser cannon!
我甚至不用出动激光大炮
Face it, guys, with this thing I'm invincible!
你们就承认吧 有了它哥就无敌了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思吧
Sensei, I was wondering if I could take Metalhead
老师 我请求今晚能带着铁榔头
for a spin tonight.
一同出行
You may.
可以
That's totally unfair!
太不公平了
You can't just... wait, what?
您不能... 等等
You have created this new weapon.
你发明了这件新武器
We must see how well it works.
我们总要试试它的各项性能
Well, that's great. Thank you, sensei.
太好了 谢谢你 老师
But it is a test only.
但只是测试而已
Do not take it into combat.
不要让他参战
No problem, sensei.
没问题 老师
You're taking it into combat, aren't you?
你会让他参战的 是不是啊
Totally!
肯定是啊
Should we double back?
要再走一次吗
I think there's a car alarm he didn't set off.
好像还有一辆汽车的报♥警♥器他没弄响
I kinda like it.
我挺喜欢它的
It goes nicely with all the sirens and cries for help.
它跟警笛声 求救声挺相配的
Oh, come on.
得了吧
You guys are just jealous
你们就是嫉妒
'cause you're out there in the cold
因为你们在外面吹冷风
and I'm here eating Mikey's last slice of pizza.
我却在这儿吃麦奇的最后一块披萨
Hello?
有人吗
Hey, guys, quiet.
伙计们 别出声
Somebody's coming.
有人过来了
Guys, it's me.
伙计们 是我啊
April!
爱普莉尔
Guys! I was just looking for you.
伙计们 我正找你们呢
Still, it's stealthier than the real Donatello.
还是不如多纳泰罗本人动静大
What the heck is that?
这是什么鬼东西
It's Donnie's latest "Brilliant" creation... Metalhead.
"天才"多尼的最新发明 铁榔头
Catchy name, huh? My idea.
名字不错哈 我起的
Oh, sorry, April.
不好意思 爱普莉尔
I'm still getting used to the controls. Whoops.
我还在熟悉这些控制按钮 糟糕
Megaphone button got stuck.
扩音器的按钮卡住了
Guys, we gotta do something.
伙计们 我们得行动起来了
The Kraang are gonna poison the city's water supply
克朗要用变异原
with mutagen!
污染城市的供水系统
The whole city will become a disaster area!
整个城市都会遭殃
There'll be mutants everywhere!
到处都是变异体
Think of all the friends we can make.
我们能交多少朋友啊
Excuse me for being a "Glass-half-full" Kinda guy.
不好意思我是个"半吊子"的乐观男
Let's go!
我们走吧
Yeah! The Kraang don't stand a chance!
克朗一点希望都没有
What?
怎么了
Donnie, I need you to hang back.
多尼 你得回去
Metalhead is just too clumsy. It'll get in our way.
铁榔头太笨重了 会妨碍我们的
Clumsy?
笨重
I did that on purpose to emphasize my point.
我是故意的 为了加强反问语气
You're not coming, Donnie.
你不能来 多尼
So... you like heavy metal?
那 你喜欢重金属吗
Looks like a Kraang picnic down there.
看起来像是一顿克朗大餐哦
Ready to bash some bots?
准备好痛扁机器人了吗
Destroy some droids?
怒殴几个人造人
Clean some closets?
清理几个衣柜
I meant to say... crush some Kraang?
我是说 狂虐几个克朗
Booyakasha!
我来了
Look at her.
瞧她啊
She's so beautiful.
真漂亮
On this monitor, she can't tell I'm staring.
有了监控器 她就不知道我在看她
You do know that's not muted, right?
你没开静音 知道吧
Of course!
当然知道
If it was muted, you couldn't hear me joking.
要是开了的话 你就听不见我开玩笑了
Man, I hope she bought that.
天啊 但愿她信了
That's the megaphone.
你摁了扩音按钮
I know!
我知道
So, how do you think the fight's going?
那 你觉得他们打得怎么样啊
They're everywhere!
好多机器人啊
Run!
快跑
Not great.
不怎么样
Leo, we're running out of...
李奥 我们
Room.
退无可退了
We're trapped!
我们被包围了
Or maybe, they're the ones who are trapped!
或者 是他们被包围了
No, it's us.
不对 是我们
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What is wrong with your arms?
你的胳膊怎么了
My hands aren't on my hips?
我的手不在屁♥股♥上吗
No!
不在
Sorry. Forgot to press B.
不好意思 忘了摁B按钮了
Now it's my turn!
现在轮到我了
Eat hot laser!
热腾腾的激光点心
You want some of this?
想吃点吗
Yeah, baby!
太棒了 宝贝
Hey, Raph, how does it feel to be shown up by a toaster?
拉斐 躲在烤面包机后边感觉如何
Burn!
燃烧了
Yeah, I thought that was a good one.
形容的很形象啊
No! Burn!
不是 烧了他们
Oh. Right.
好
That thing which does violence at Kraang
那个对克朗使用暴♥力♥的东西
used to do violence for Kraang!
之前曾经帮克朗使用暴♥力♥
Dude!
老兄
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表