剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
He's totally mellow.
他很温顺呢
Okay.
好吧
So, Leatherhead...
那 呆皮鳄
about the Kraang.
关于克朗
Kraang!
克朗
Dude, chill! Chill!
哥们 冷静 冷静
What were you thinking?
你怎么想的啊
You said he was mellow!
是你说的他很温顺
I didn't know you were going to ask him
我不知道你要问他
about the you-know-who.
关于那个谁啊
Okay, what should I do?
好吧 那怎么办呢
I don't know, maybe start with an icebreaker,
我不知道 要不先寒暄问候一下吧
like, "How was your day?"
比如 你今天过得如何
Fine.
好
Leatherhead.
呆皮鳄
How was your day?
你今天过得如何
It started out awful.
开始很糟糕
Yeah, you were attacked by the Kraang.
没错 你被克朗攻击了
Kraang!
克朗
My bad.
我错了
Whoa, buddy!
哥们
Cleansing breaths!
深呼吸
Cleansing breaths.
深呼吸
Cleansing breaths.
深呼吸
You know you're in a safe place now, right?
你现在很安全 知道吗
Yes.
知道
My brothers just want to ask you a few questions.
我的兄弟们只是想问你几个问题
Do you think you can handle that?
你觉得你可以吗
Yes.
可以
Okay.
好了
Now, what is it that you guys wanted to ask?
你们想问什么来着
Okay.
好吧
W-w-we just want to know
我...我们只是想知道
what this is.
这是什么
Thief!
贼
Oh, come on!
拜托
This is not my day!
今天真是太倒霉了
Leatherhead, relax! It's okay!
呆皮鳄 放松 没事的
No! Put that down!
不行 快放下
Stop!
住手
Get away from my sons.
离我的孩子们远一点
Leave this place.
给我滚出去
Out.
滚
Boys, are you all right?
孩子们 你们还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Yeah, we're okay.
我们没事
Where is Michelangelo?
米开朗琪罗去哪里了
You don't think he went after Leatherhead, do you?
他不会去追呆皮鳄了吧
No.
当然
Only an idiot would--
只有傻瓜才会...
Oh, boy.
噢 上帝
Leatherhead!
呆皮鳄
Leatherhead!
呆皮鳄
Dude!
老兄
Leatherhead, what's the big idea, man?
呆皮鳄 你这是干什么
You should not be here.
你不该来这里
I trusted you.
我这么信任你
Then you freak out and attack my entire family.
你却袭击了我的家人把他们吓得不轻
I thought we were friends.
我还以为我们是朋友
I warned you that there is a dangerous force inside me
我早就警告过你 我身体里有一种我无法控制的
that I cannot control.
危险的力量
And that is why I must be alone.
所以我得一个人待着
Leatherhead...
呆皮鳄
Get away from Mikey,
离麦奇远一点
or we'll turn you into the world's ugliest suitcase.
否则我们会把你变成世界上最丑的包包
Please! I mean him no harm.
别误会 我没有伤害他
It was the Kraang that made me this way.
都是克朗把我变成这个样子的
I was raised by a kind human boy,
本来养我的是一个善良的小男孩
until his parents discovered me
可是后来他的父母发现了我
and dumped me in the sewer.
把我丢进了下水道
The Kraang found me and took me to their dimension.
克朗发现了我 把我带到了他们的星球
They mutated me
他们把我变异了
and subjected me to horrible experiments.
还对我进行各种恐怖的实验
But they could not break my spirit.
但是他们变得了我的外貌变不了我的心
Six months ago, I escaped through the portal
六个月前 我从他们来地球的通道
that they used to travel to earth,
逃了出来
and I stole this.
还偷了这个
What did they use it for?
这个是用来干什么的
It powers the portal.
它能给通道提供动力
Without it, no Kraang can enter...
没有它 任何克朗都无法进入
or leave this dimension.
或者离开地球
I swore to keep it from them
我发过誓 不能让它到克朗手里
and spare this world from their evil,
不能让他们的邪恶玷污地球
even at the cost of my own life.
即使我会付出生命代价
Give to Kraang the power cell
把克朗要求
that Kraang has come to demand that you give to Kraang.
还给克朗的能源电池还给克朗
It's the Kraang!
克朗来了
Quick, barricade the doors!
快点 堵上门
Kraang!
克朗
We're surrounded.
我们被包围了
We'll never hold them off.
我们真心拦不住他们
We gotta get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Donnie, can you get this subway car running?
多尼 你能让这辆地铁车厢运行吗
This track is dead. There's no electricity.
没电啊 这条铁轨动不了
What about the power cell? Can you use that?
那用能量电池呢 你会用吗
I might be able to hook it up to the motor,
我应该可以把电池连到发动机上
but I'll need time.
但是需要时间
I will buy you time.
我来帮你争取时间
My friend, you have trusted me.
我的朋友 你一直很信任我
Now I am trusting you.
现在我也信任你
I will deal with the Kraang.
把克朗交给我吧
Donnie, we're running out of time.
多尼 我们快没时间了
I'm working as fast as I can!
没看我已经在拼命努力了吗
Donnie...
多尼
Will you hurry up?
能快点吗
I got it!
搞定了
Where the heck are we?
我们这是在什么地方
According to my calculations...
根据我的计算...
Sewage plant?
污水处理厂
It's as beautiful as they say.
跟传说中的一样漂亮
We must notify Kraang that the ones called the turtles
我们必须报告克朗 那些龟们
have taken Kraang's power cell from Kraang.
从克朗这里夺走了能量电池
You won't be telling anyone anything.
想告诉克朗 你们做梦去吧
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表