剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
What are they gonna do?
他们想干什么呢
Mutate the whole planet
把整个星球都变异
so they can live here and we can't?
搞得只有他们能生存
I don't know what's scarier
我不确定哪个更吓人
what you just said or that you said it.
你的猜测 还是你居然能猜的那么深
Wait, wait, what I say?
等等等等 我说什么了呀
Miky's right.
麦奇说得对呀
The Kraang are trying to transport the planet
克朗想把地球转变得
into something that they can live on.
只有他们能居住
And we can't.
而我们不能
We have to stop them.
必须得阻止他们
How can we get out of here
我们怎么能逃得出去啊
with these guys watching our every move?
这些家伙盯着我们的一举一动
We need a distraction.
分散他们注意力
Like the portal?
比如用通道吗
That might do it.
没准能行
Once that thing opens up,
一旦那玩意儿打开了
anything could come through there.
指不定跑出来什么呢
Hey, Mikey. You said you can hold your breath?
麦奇 你说你可以闭气对吗
Like a turtle do.
我是龟嘛
Now's your chance.
你施展的机会来了
Booyaka...
我来...
We're good.
没事了
Let's go.
我们走
The portal!
通道
Watch-oh, wait!
小心 等等
Something's coming through.
有东西要过来了
Welcome to earth, giant rockman.
欢迎来到地球 巨石人
Scatter!
散开
Wow, an entity made of living rock.
哇 活岩石形成的东西
I wish we should study it.
我们应该好好研究一下
We're studying him when we smash it
先把它揍成碎末
to a million pieces.
再研究吧
Or not.
还是算了
Watch out for the lava barf!
小心熔岩喷
Shoot!
糟糕
Booyakasha!
我来了
Do we have anything that can hurt this thing?
我们有什么能伤到这个东西吗
The explosives might do it.
用炸♥药♥应该可以
But then we won't be able to take out the portal.
但这样我们就没法炸毁通道了
Unless we do both at the same time.
除非我们二者同时进行
Hand them over.
给我
Awesome, Leo.
干的漂亮 李奥
So, how do we get him into the portal?
那我们怎么把他弄到通道呢
I haven't thought that far ahead.
这个我还没想过
Leatherhead.
呆皮鳄
Kraang!
克朗
Leatherhead, get him by the portal.
呆皮鳄 把他弄到通道去
We did it!
成功了
Yeah!
耶
Alright!
棒
High three!
三指神掌
What the...
不会...
Still standing?
还没死吗
High three canceled.
三指神掌取消
What are we supposed to do now?
现在我们该怎么办
I could punch you a few times.
我可以揍你几拳
But I don't think that's gonna do it.
但是好像没用
Guys?
你们看
Well, this day can't get any worse.
今天还能更糟糕一点吗
And it just did.
更糟糕了
Something else might come through.
可能会有别的东西过来
What do we do now?
现在要怎么办
Leatherhead.
呆皮鳄
Something else is coming through.
要有别的东西过来了
Not if I can help it.
有我在就不会
Farewell, my friends.
别了 我的朋友们
Leatherhead, no!
呆皮鳄 不要
Leatherhead, I can't believe he's gone.
真不敢相信 呆皮鳄不在了
We've got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
We can't just leave.
我们不能就这么一走了之
With that portal operational,
要是通道还在运行
the Kraang's more dangerous than ever.
克朗会变得相当危险
We have to destroy it.
我们必须把它摧毁
Maybe later.
以后也行
We'll be back.
后会有期
You're okay.
你们平安回来了
Welcome home, my sons.
欢迎回家 儿子们
Was your mission successful?
完成任务了吗
I'm afraid not, sensei.
没有 老师
Leatrhead's gone.
呆皮鳄不在了
Yeah, but he saved us and I found this.
对 但是他救了我们 我还找到了这个
Oh, good.
很好
Now you're picking up alien trash.
你现在都捡外星垃圾了
Do you realize what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
Shiney.
好东西
It's a Kraang data storage device.
这是个克朗数据存储设备
If I can decode it,
如果我能破译
maybe it can help us find a way to stop it.
说不定可以找到阻止他们的方法
This just doesn't make sense.
事情说不通啊
If the Kraang are trying to terraform the Earth,
要是克朗想改变地球生存环境
what do they need my dad for?
他们要我爸爸干什么
Well, he is a scientist.
他是位科学家
Yeah, but he's a psychologist.
但他是名心理学家啊
He studies rats running through mazes.
他研究的是老鼠过迷宫
No offense.
无意冒犯
I like a good maze.
我喜欢迷宫
My dad wouldn't know anything
他们要做的事
about what they are trying to do.
我爸爸一无所知
But if they didn't need your dad,
可要是你♥爸♥爸没用的话
why were they after him in the first place?
为什么一开始就追着他不放呢
I don't think they were.
我觉得他们追的不是他
I used the Kraang process inside metal head
我用金属头里面的克朗程序
to access this storage device.
进入了这个存储器
A lot of the files are damaged,
虽然很多文件都损坏了
but I think I found what they're after.
但是我找到他们想要的东西了
They're after me?
他们要的竟然是我
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表