剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
再这么打下去我们就没命活着出去了
If we keep fighting, we are never going to get out of here alive.
出口在那儿
The exit. There.
跟我来
Follow me.
李奥 你不会觉得他们信得过吧
Leo, you don't think we can trust them, do you?
没得选啊
It's our only option.
他们叛变怎么办
Well, what do we do when they turn on us?
他们一定会叛变的
Because they will turn on us.
只能相信自己 能够及早发现了
We'll just have to trust that we'll see it coming first.
记着 爱普莉尔 正如你选择武器
Remember, April, your weapon chooses you
武器也会选择你
as much as you choose it.
它好像选择了树
I think it chose the tree.
就快拿起来了
Almost got it.
或许我们该继续找
Perhaps we should keep looking.
给我小心点 乌龟们
I have my eye on you, turtles.
新鲜空气 从那边来的
Fresh air. Coming from that direction.
您先请
Uh, please, after you.
不 您先 我让您先
No, no, you go ahead. I insist.
怎么 你不相信我吗
What's the matter? You don't trust me?
要是你们觉得我们会叛变
If you think we're going to turn our backs to you,
-你们就是傻子 -有了 我们这样
- you're nuts. - I know. We go like this...
神龟 神龟 混♥蛋♥ 神龟 神龟 混♥蛋♥
Turtle, turtle, jerk, turtle, turtle, jerk.
等会 不对 混♥蛋♥ 神龟 混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Wait, no. Jerk, turtle, jerk, jerk...
不对 混♥蛋♥多了
No, too many jerks.
-球 死亡之球 -什么玩意
- Balls! Of doom. - What are those?
不好 快跑
Not good. Let's move it.
-我先吧 -死亡之球 快跑
- Me first. - Doom balls! Run!
等会 我们来过这儿
Wait. We've been here before.
没错 我们在兜圈子
He's right. We've been going in circles.
多尼 你确定...
Donnie, are you sure...
该把你们分开了
Time to split you boys up.
看来就只有咱俩了
Looks like it's just you and me.
你在浪费时间 李奥纳多
You're wasting your time, Leonardo.
这些墙是靠磁力密封的
Those walls are magnetically sealed.
我试过了 多尼 没信♥号♥♥
I tried that already, Donnie. There's no signal.
知道 我在重置龟phone的内磁体
I know. I'm reconfiguring the T-phone's internal magnet
这样就可以探测到周围的交流电了
so that it can detect ambient AC current.
我们可以追踪到巴克斯特
We can use it to trace our way back to Baxter.
你们俩 继续跟屎道克曼说话
You two, keep Stinkman talking.
木问题 嘿 粑粑斯特
No problemo. Hey, Boxton!
我叫巴克斯特
It's Baxter.
我就纳闷了
So I was wondering,
你怎么对超级坏蛋这行如此着迷啊
what made you interested in a career in super-villainy?
既然你是没命拜读我的自传了
Well, since you won't be around to read my autobiography,
我就告诉你吧
I'll tell you.
我打小就特别脆弱 格外敏感
I was a frail and delicately sensitive young child...
还真没看出来
Well, there's a surprise.
我就决定开♥发♥我最伟大的潜能
That's when I decided to develop my greatest power...
-科技方面的天分 -哎呦我去
- my technological genius. - Oh, good grief.
记住 动作要流畅
Remember, keep your movement fluid.
斯普林特大♥师♥ 真是抱歉
Oh, master Splinter, I am so sorry.
这都是谁啊
Who are they?
我 和妻女 施莱德还没...
That is me, my wife, and daughter, before Shredder...
这个宝宝 好漂亮
The baby... she was beautiful.
是啊 美和应该有你这么大了
Yes. Miwa would have been about your age now.
如果她活着的话 我希望她像你一样
I would like to think she would have turned out as well as you have,
孩子
my child.
这倒提醒我了 在这儿等着
Which reminds me... wait here.
世界最长的死亡隧♥道♥
The world's longest tunnel of doom.
-搞什么 -我们困在这儿了
- What? - We're trapped.
我们扯平了 是吧 冻鱼条
Well, that makes us even, huh, Fish Sticks?
你觉得我会让巴克斯特放过你吗
You think I'd let Baxter do away with you?
这是我为自己留的乐子
Ha. That is a pleasure I am reserving for myself.
我在科学展建了座火山 放了真岩浆
And I built a science fair volcano, but with actual molten lava.
烧了整个体育馆
Burnt down the whole gymnasium.
然后我被开除了
I was expelled.
我发誓要找待我不公的人报仇
And I vowed revenge on those who wronged me.
你这个 可怜虫
You poor, poor man.
赛弗 你说说
Tell me, Xever.
你这样的好鱼为什么要跟施莱德同流合污
What's a nice fish like you doing with a guy like Shredder?
从很大程度上来说 我就是这样
In many ways, it's all I've ever known.
小时候我就学会了一条简单的规则
At a young age, I learned a very simple rule...
想要的东西要靠自己拿到手
You want something, you take it.
我曾是绝世神偷 直到一天我把好运都用完了
I was the best thief, until one day, my luck ran out.
他们想让我在监狱里自生自灭的
They would have left me to rot there.
还好那个公文包的主人需要我这种人才
Fortunately, the owner of that briefcase found my skills useful.
那个人就是施莱德
Shredder.
对
Yes.
他雇我来为他干那些肮脏的工作
And he employed me for many of the foot's dirtier jobs.
最近嘛 就是要消灭你
Most recently, the destruction of you,
还有你的兄弟们和老师
your brothers, and your Sensei.
所以你做这些 只是因为施莱德对你有恩吗
So you do all this because you owe Shredder?
其实还是因为
Eh, mostly I like having
我喜欢每天打打杀杀的工作
a job where I get to crack skulls every day.
-好吧 哥非常理解 -对
- Okay, I can relate to that. - Yes.
-你和我 我们是一样的 -可能吧
- We are of a kind, you and I. - Well, maybe.
但这件事结束后我还是要揍你的
But I'm still going to whip your butt when this is over.
斯道克曼
Stockman.
我知道你就在附近
I know you're in here somewhere!
声音是从隔壁房♥间传来的
Hey, it's coming from the next room.
-二人世界过得可好 -呵 真幽默
- You enjoy your play date? - Ha. Very funny.
从这门大炮底下
A strong ambient A/C
上来一股强烈的气流
current is coming from underneath this cannon.
不
No!
你们应该互相残杀的 不是齐心协力
You were supposed to destroy each other, not work together.
无所谓了
No matter.
你们虽然走到了我设计的迷宫尽头
You may have made it to the end of my maze,
但现在是...
but now it's time for...
奖励环节吗
The bonus round?
对啊 奖励环节...
Yes, the bonus round...
死亡奖励
of doom!
臣服于我的超级巨无霸怪物吧
Kneel before the awesome power of my monster...
死亡怪物
Of doom.
你们都自以为很聪明是吧
You all think you're so clever.
让我们一起看看
Let's see how clever you are
你们被我的死亡导...
when you're hit by my missiles of d...
被我的导弹击中时有多聪明
When you're hit by my missiles.
我们要怎么阻止这玩意儿
How do we stop this thing?
麦奇 狗击 到巴克斯特下面去
Mikey, Dogpound. Draw it under Baxter.
想法不错 但你们速度还差点
Ha. Nice try. But you'll have to be faster than that.
死亡怪物 我们在这里哦
Yoo-hoo, monster of doom. We're over here.
拉斐 鱼脸怪 去那边
Raph, Fishface. There.
准备好了吗 三 二 一
Ready? Three, two, one...
可恶 不要互相帮助了
No! Stop helping each other!
呆克斯特哪儿去了
Where's Dexter?
笨蛋 你们还没见识到呆克斯特...
Fools! You haven't seen the last of Dexter...
巴克斯特·斯道克曼的杀手锏呢
Baxter Stockman!
我本想有朝一日把这个传给我女儿的
I had intended to one day pass this on to my daughter,
但现在我想给你
but I would like you to have it.
-好漂亮啊 -对 而且...
- It's beautiful. - Yes, and...
找到我的武器了
I think we found my weapon.
休战结束了
The truce is over.
我们来了结...这个
Let's finish... this.
我来...
Booyaka...
算了吧 下次再说
Ah, forget it. Next time.
拉斐 说实话你和鱼脸怪
You know, Raph, you and Fishface actually made
配合得很不错呢
a pretty good team back there.
他仍然是我们的敌人 麦奇
He's still our enemy, Mikey,
一有机会他肯定会除掉我们的
and he'll take us out the first chance he gets.
相信自己的感觉 就能感知到敌人的到来
Trust your senses. You'll see 'em coming.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表