剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
So? You don't understand science.
然后呢 你不懂科学
I'll crush you turtles!
我要把你们碎尸万段
Uh, would it help if we said it was an accident?
要是我们说是场意外呢
So, heh, I'll put you down for a no?
不同意的话我就得把你打倒了
Eww! Eww! Don't let it touch me!
恶心 太恶心了 别弄到我身上
Don't let it touch me!
不要弄到我身上
Aah! It touched me!
弄到我身上了
It grew back?
又长好了
No fair!
这不科学
Donnie! Go!
多尼 上
Snakeweed is really powerful!
蛇草真的很强大
Snakeweed? Yeah!
蛇草 是
His name was Snake, and now he's a weed, so...
他叫毒蛇 现在又是棵草 所以...
We get it!
明白了
We just have to hold it off until Donnie gets back.
我们只要撑到多尼回来就行了
While not getting shot by alien robots.
还要确保不能被外星机器人打着
With brains! Let it go, man.
带大脑的 你就别纠结了
What's the plan again, chief?
我们的计划是什么来着 老大
I'm working on it.
我就是在按计划行事啊
The power conduits.
电力管道
Are we really gonna start talking about that again?
怎么又说起那个了
Perfect. Raph! Mikey!
太好了 拉斐 麦奇
Oh, good!
不错嘛
For a second there,
有那么两秒钟
I thought this was gonna be too easy!
我还觉得没什么挑战性
Hold on! I'm coming!
坚持住 我来了
You okay?
你还好吧
Dad.
爸爸
What are they doing?
他们在做什么
They're leading him straight toward that power generator!
他们是要把他领到发电机那儿
That's incredibly stupid!
蠢透了
Or brilliant. Or... or both!
还是很高明 或 或者都有点
Hey, come and get me, stinkweed!
来抓我呀 臭野草
Kraang, the ones in this place
克朗 刚才在这个地方的那些物种
are not in this place where they were.
现在不在这个地方了
The ones are called turtles, Kraang.
那些物种叫做乌龟 克朗
They are dangerous to what we are doing
他们回会危及到我们在这儿的计划
in this place and other places.
以及其他根据地
Yes, I am knowledge of that.
是的 我知道
The turtles must be eliminated
必须把乌龟除掉
from all places.
一个不留
Are you gonna be all right?
你没事吧
I guess.
应该吧
My aunt says I can stay here as long as I want,
我姑妈说我在这儿呆多久都可以
but I'll be a lot better when I track down the creeps
但是不把带走我爸爸的坏蛋抓住
that took my dad.
我就不爽
Won't the police help? Funny thing.
警♥察♥不帮忙吗 别搞笑了
When you tell them your dad was kidnapped
要是你跟他们说
by alien brains in robot bodies,
你♥爸♥爸被植入外星人♥大♥脑的机器人绑♥架♥了
they don't take you all that seriously.
他们会把你当笑话看的
I hear that.
没谁比我更了解了
April, I promise you we will not rest
爱普莉尔 我保证 不找到你♥爸♥
until we find him.
决不罢休
We won't? No, we won't.
不罢休吗 决不罢休
Thank you, but it's not your fight.
谢谢 但是这本不是你们的战斗啊
Yes, it is.
就是我们的战斗
I am impressed, Leonardo.
干得不错啊 李奥纳多
You proved to be an effective leader
在最艰难的情况下
under the most difficult of circumstances.
你证明了自己是一个很能干的队长
Thank you, sensei.
谢谢 老师
And I think I figured out why you made me leader.
我知道您为什么选我当队长了
Oh? Why is that?
是吗 为什么呀
Because you sensed inside me a true warrior's spirit
因为您感觉到了我身上的勇士精神
that could forge us all into the heroes we are destined to become.
能够把我们打造成英雄
No. No?
不对 不对吗
Then why did you make me leader?
那您为什么要选我呢
Because you asked.
因为你说要当的
That's it?
就这样吗
But you seemed so certain you were right.
但是您好像对这个选择很有把握
As a leader, you will learn
当了队长 你就会知道
that there is no right and wrong, only choices.
没有对错 只有选择
So you could have chosen any of us?
就是说你选谁都行吗
Yes. Even Mikey?
是的 麦奇也行吗
No.
不行
That would have been wrong. Everybody!
那就是个错误的决定了 伙计们
Come here! We made the news!
快来呀 我们上新闻啦
A report of... get this... ninjas in New York.
下面报道纽约出现的...忍♥者
Don't believe me?
不相信吗
After residents reported a disturbance,
接到当地居民举报之后
the police recovered this.
警方在骚乱现场发现了这个
For channel six news,
六频道新闻节目
this is Carlos Chang O'Brien...Gambe saying, "Hi-ya!"
卡洛斯·昌·欧伯恩·盖博为您报道 "嗨呀"
This is awesome!
太酷了
We're gonna be famous!
我们要出名了
You must be more careful.
你们必须小心谨慎
The ninja's most powerful weapon is the shadows.
忍♥者最重要的武器就是暗影
Being brought out into the light is a dangerous thing.
暴露在光线之下是很危险的
Relax, sensei. It's one little news story.
放心吧 老师 只是条小新闻
What's the worst that can happen?
能坏到哪去
Ninjas in New York.
纽约出现的忍♥者
Don't believe me?
不相信吗
After residents reported a disturbance,
接到当地居民举报之后
the police recovered this.
警方在骚乱现场发现了这个
Recovered this.
发现了这个
So my old enemy is in New York,
原来我的宿敌在纽约
and training his own army.
还训练出了新兵
At last, I can finish what I started so long ago.
多年的心愿 终于能了了
Prepare my jet.
准备喷气飞机
I'm going to visit an old friend.
我要去会会老朋友
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表