剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
Sometimes I just get a feeling about things.
有时就是感觉来了
A feeling?
感觉
Interesting.
有意思
Hey, Donnie, how come you're not eating?
多尼 你怎么不吃啊
What? I'm not hungry.
什么 我不饿
Something's been bothering me.
有个疑点一直困扰着我
Falco said that Rockwell was experimenting on a monkey.
法尔克说过洛克伍尔用猴子做实验
And?
然后呢
Well, according to these notes,
从这些笔记上来看
he never had a monkey in his lab.
他压根没在实验室养过猴子
He was just using samples of monkey DNA.
他用的只是猴子DNA样品
We're still not following you.
我们还是不懂你的意思
If he never had a monkey, what broke out of that cage?
要是没有猴子 是什么从笼子里挣脱了
It must've been Rockwell!
肯定是洛克伍尔
Which means Falco put him there
也就是说法尔克把他关在里面
and he's been lying this whole time!
他一直在跟我们扯谎
Oh, stop struggling, Tyler.
别挣扎了 泰勒
You were always so dramatic.
你总是这么戏剧化
All right, Falco!
行了 法尔克
We've had enough of your...
我们已经受够了你的...
Do not say "Monkeying around."
不要说是"到处胡闹"
I wasn't going to.
我没想这么说
Yes, you were.
不 你就是想这么说
It's over, Falco!
一切都结束了 法尔克
We know it was you who mutated Rockwell!
我们知道是你让洛克伍尔变异了
I used him as a guinea pig.
他只是我实验的小白鼠而已
Well, it didn't work.
那你的实验失败了
You turned him into a monkey.
你把他变成了猴子
The psychic neurochemical I extracted
我从他变异的大脑中提取的
from his mutant brain is changing me.
通灵神经化学物质正在改变我
Your minds are opening up to me.
现在你们的思想我看得一清二楚
So this was your plan all along.
这才是你一直以来的计划
Of course.
当然
No man can defeat you when you know his every thought.
如果知道对方的所有想法 那就无敌了
Oh, really? Then you must know I'm gonna smack...
真的吗 那你应该知道我要...
Smack the white off my lab coat?
要把我的白大褂扯下来吗
How humorous!
真是太搞笑了
Lucky guess!
算你猜对了
What?
怎么可能
It's like he's psychic!
他好像能通灵
He is psychic, shell brain.
他确实能通灵 笨蛋
That's what he just said.
他刚才就这么说过了
Oh, yeah, I kinda tuned out when he did
是吗 刚才他说"我很邪恶"什么的时侯
his whole "I'm evil, blah, blah, blah" thing. Heh.
我好像神游去了
How are we going to defeat him if he can read our minds?
他会读心术的话我们要怎么才能打败他
No prob. I'm good at this.
别担心 我很擅长这个的
I just have to fight without thinking!
我只要不思考只打斗就行了
Wait a minute, how do I fight without thinking?
不对 我要怎么才能不思考只打斗
Oh, no! Now I'm thinking about not thinking!
不好 我一直在想不去思考
A man who can read minds is unstoppable.
会读心术的人是无敌的
Once I dispose of you,
我把你们解决掉之后
no one will be able to stand in my way.
就没有人可以阻挡我了
We'll see about that.
那我们等着瞧
I really must admire that complex brain of yours.
我真的很佩服你复杂的大脑
You come up with so many ideas.
你想的主意实在是不少啊
Too bad I can see them all coming.
不幸的是 我都能把它们看穿
By the way, do you really think
顺便说一句 你真的以为
you have a chance with April?
你和爱普莉尔有机会吗
I can do this.
我可以的
Just have to fight without thinking.
只要不思考只打斗就行了
No thinking.
不思考
No thinking.
不思考
Don't think. Just do.
不用思考 尽管去做
Whoa, Donnie, nice work!
多尼 干的漂亮
Ha! What'd I tell you about those back flips, huh?
我跟你说的后空翻怎么样
Pretty cool!
很棒吧
Now that we have the ooze,
既然我们拿到了变异神药
let's see what Falco knows about the Kraang.
那就一起看看法尔克对克朗都知道些什么吧
Falco's gone!
法尔克跑了
What do we do about him?
那他要怎么办
I'm no psychic, but I think he's trying to thank us.
我不会通灵 但是我觉得他想谢谢我们
Um, if he reacts to angry thoughts,
如果他对愤怒思想反应的话
is New York city really the best place for him?
纽约是他最好的归宿好吗
Hey, monkey! Get outta the...
嘿 猴子 给我滚...
I'm sure he'll be okay.
我觉得他会没事的
April, it seems you have a rare gift,
爱普莉尔 你似乎拥有一种罕见的天赋
a sensitivity I have trained my entire life to develop.
这是我毕生追寻的一种感知能力
Don't worry.
别担心
You'll get it.
你会成功的
I did! It just took me a long time.
我成功了 只是花的时间长了点
Uh, that's nothing to be ashamed of.
这没什么可羞愧的
What I am trying to say
我想说的是
is that I would like to train you to be a Kunoichi...
我想把你训练成为一个女忍♥者
A female ninja.
一个女忍♥者
That's quite an honor.
那我很荣幸
If I do this, does that mean I can kick everybody's butt?
这样的话 是不是说我可以想打谁打谁
We don't believe in using our abilities that way.
我们不提倡这样使用自己的能力
Oh... oh, yeah! Me neither.
对 是的 我也不提倡
But I could, right?
但是我有这个能力 对吗
Yes. But I warn you.
对 但是我要提醒你
It will be the hardest thing you've ever done.
这将是你所做的最困难的事
It will drain you mentally, physically, and spiritually.
训练会让你的心理 生理和精神都到达极限
Well, can't be worse than high school.
高中都熬过来了 还怕这个不成
Hey, April, you, uh, wanna hang out tonight?
爱普莉尔 你今晚想跟我一起出去吗
That sounds great, Donnie, but I can't.
主意不错 多尼 但是我不能去
I'm training with Splinter to be a Kunoichi.
斯普林特要训练我成为女忍♥者
If training with Splinter...
如果和斯普林特一起训练的话
Well, then, maybe we can train together sometime.
那我们可以找时间一起训练
Sounds great!
当然可以
You see?
看到了吗
My flowchart is awesome!
我的总规划太牛逼了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表