剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
为什么你非得是蟑螂啊
Why do you have to be a cockroach?
而且还会飞
And it flies!
跑啊
Run!
开车 快开车
Start the engine! Start the engine!!
多尼 车子发动了吗
Donnie, did you get this thing working?
我们有更大的麻烦了
We've got bigger problems.
我们得把钻机停下
We've got to stop that drill!
开什么...
What the...?
吃我一脚
Take that.
我有机会的 但是我无法面对
I had my chance, I couldn't face it.
我真的...做不到
I just...couldn't do it!
往积极的方面想想
Look at the bright side.
15分钟后我们可能都融化在岩浆喷泉里
In 15 minutes we could all melt in a fountain of lava...
好吧 只是想想为好...
OK, that sounded brighter in my head...
激光钻机刚通过大门
The laser drill is just past the front gate.
到处都是克朗
Kraangdroids everywhere.
希望你能有个好计划
Hope you've got a good plan.
我开车撞门进去
I'm going to ram through the gate and we'll go from there.
我同意
Works for me!
我们的同伴...又来了
We've got company... again.
那是什么
What was that?
在哪里
Where is it?
他把麦奇抓走了
He's got Mikey!
我们必须去救他
We've got to do something.
我来阻止他
I'll stop him.
要想证明你不害怕的话
You don't have to do this
大可不必这么做
just to prove you're not afraid.
我害怕
I am afraid
所以我才必须这么做
and that's why I have to do this.
我来救你了 麦奇
I'm comein', Mikey,
我是不会让大蟑螂怪物吃掉我兄弟的
No 6--foot tall cockroach going to eat my brother.
天上飞的那个东西
Hey! You up there.
在找我吗
Looking for me?
激光钻机刚钻过500米
The laser drill just passed the 500-meter mark.
龟们正在靠近
Those known as the turtles are approaching.
兄弟们 准备好
All right, guys. Get ready.
我们要进去了
We're going in.
进来了吗
Are we in?
拉斐 我们被困住了
No! Raph, we're stuck!
-一切靠你了 -搞定克朗
- It's up to you. - Get the Kraang!
知道了
I'm on it.
这个要么很爽
This is either going to be really cool...
要么很痛苦
or really painful.
好吧 两者都有
OK... it was both.
激光钻机离地心还有400米
The laser drill is at 400 meters from the Earth core.
休想得逞
Not for long.
开什么国际玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
好吧 大虫子
All right, insect.
你以为我怕你吗
You think I'm scared of you?
我已经打爆过你两次了
I aced your butt twice already.
你还想再被痛扁一次是吧
You want to go for number three, Huh?
是不是
Do you?
那就放马过来吧
Come and get me.
激光钻机离地心还有300米
The laser drill is at 300-meters.
200米
Two hundred meters.
100米
100-meters.
钻这个吧
Drill this.
拉斐 你直面了自己的恐惧拯救了这座城市
Well, Raph... you faced your fear and saved the city.
周三过得不错嘛
Not bad for a Wednesday...
是直面恐惧吗 我可是克服了恐惧
Faced my fear? I conquered my fear!
我和恐惧对视着
I looked my fear in the eye...
然后就把它钻的落花流水
and I zapped it to a blimp.
也就是说你不害怕蟑螂了对吧
So you're not afraid of cockroaches anymore, huh?
当然
Nope.
好 很好
Good, good...
那你肯定不会介意刚才我往你壳里放了一只
Then you won't mind the one I just slipped into your shell...
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表