剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Guys, guys, get in your spot!
兄弟们兄弟们 趴好了
All right, Mikey, but this is the last time!
好吧 麦奇 但这是最后一次了
But don't flip me this time.
不要再打到我了
Ate too much cheese.
奶酪吃太多了
And now the kid goes for the world record!
接下来就是龟小子创造纪录的时刻
He will attempt to jump three mutant turtles!
他将要横跨三只变异乌龟
I can't believe he talked us into this.
真不敢相信我们会陪他一起疯
Ya! Booyakasha!
我来了
What is going on in here?
你们在干什么
Sensei!
老师
How many times have I told you not to skateboard in the lair?
我说多少次了 不要在藏身处玩滑板
None, Sensei.
没说过 老师
I shouldn't have to tell you!
这还用我说吗
You're right, Sensei.
你说得对 老师
We definitely should have known better
我们 应该更明白事理的
and we deserve to be punished. Eh, some.
我们应该受罚 或者就罚某人就好
And what do you think would be a fitting punishment?
你们觉得怎么惩罚比较合适
Well, uh, we... we should...
我们 我们应该
clean up our mess?
好好打扫一下
And then...
还要
think about what we did.
好好反省我们犯的错
Yeah.
对
Sounds about right. We were wrong.
这样挺靠谱的 我们做错了
Wouldn't want to do too much. No worries.
也不用罚太重 不用担心
What about being grounded for a week?
禁足一周怎么样
Oh, I'm not sure that's...
我觉得吧...
I'm cool with the thinking.
我觉得反思就挺好的
Really, that's not necessary.
对啊 没必要禁足
Maybe next time.
下次再禁足吧
You're grounded for a week!
禁足一周
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
This bites!
难受死了
I can't believe we're stuck down here for a whole week!
我们竟然要在这下面呆整整一周
Guys, guys! You wanna see what I made?
兄弟们 想不想看看我造出了什么
This is how bored I am.
看着 我已经无聊到这种地步了
Yes, Donnie. I do.
想啊 多尼 很想呢
Ok, ok, ok!
好的好的
Remember the other day
记不记得那次
I was scrounging in that military junkyard?
我在军用垃圾场乱翻淘东西的时候
No. No.
不记得 不记得
Well, I found an incredibly advanced A.I. Microchip, made from...
我发现了一个特高级的人工智能芯片 是由
Get this!
听好了
Self-assembled chain-linked copolymers!
自动组装链接共聚物造的
That's my favorite kind of copolymer!
我最喜欢那种共聚物了
Mine too! And I used it to make this.
我也是 我用它造了这个
The most advanced music player in the world.
世界上最先进的音乐播放器
So who wants to try it?
谁想试试
I do!
我
Toss me the Tpod.
让龟pod来得更猛烈些吧
The Tpod?
龟pod是什么
Turtle. Pod. Tpod.
乌龟 Pod 龟pod
I am so good at naming stuff.
我太会起名字了
You're really gonna plug an advanced piece
你确定要把一个先进的
of military technology directly into Mikey's head?
军事技术武器插♥进♥麦奇的脑袋里吗
What if it melts his brain?
要是把他脑子融化了咋办
It won't.
不会的
And even if it did, who'd know the difference?
就算真融化了 也没什么区别
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 怎么了
It's polka! Make it stop! Make it stop!
是波尔卡音乐 快停 快停下
Thanks.
谢谢
That's it.
够了
I gotta get out of here.
我走了
Where are you going?
你去哪
We're grounded.
我们被禁足了呢
I don't care.
无所谓
I gotta do something or I'm gonna go nuts!
我得干点什么 不然我就变成白♥痴♥了
Let's find a skate spot!
找个地方玩滑板吧
Skate spot? I'm totally in!
玩滑板 果断走着
But what's Splinter gonna say?
可是斯普林特会怎么说
"I don't know what's going on,
"我不知道怎么回事
because they snuck out while I was asleep."
他们溜出去的时候我在睡觉"
Real mature.
真成熟
But I'm your leader.
但我是队长
And as your leader, I say nobody's going.
作为队长 我说谁都不许去
Well as your followers, we're going anyway.
作为你的部下 我们去定了
Well as your leader, I'm going with you.
作为队长 我也要去
To lead you. Away from... bad stuff.
要带领你们 远离 坏人坏事
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's back to polka!
又开始放波尔卡乐了
We've got to get some more tunes on this!
得往这东西里多弄点音乐
Hey, Donnie! Thanks for all the new songs!
亲爱的多尼 谢谢你的新歌♥
Wait, what new songs?
等等 什么新歌♥
Keep it down, you guys!
你们 声音小点
What the...?
怎么回...
It's got thousands of songs
已经有上千首的歌♥曲
and it keeps downloading new ones every second!
每过一秒就会下载一首新歌♥
So?
所以呢
So, I didn't program it to do that.
我没有设置这样的程序
It's reconfiguring itself somehow.
一定是系统自己重置了
It's that chip!
是芯片
Whatever it is, it's awesome!
不管是啥 都爽爆了
Guys! We're ninjas, remember?
兄弟们 我们可是忍♥者 记得吗
We move swiftly and... here's the important part...
我们不仅要行动迅速 最重要的是
silently.
寂静无声
Beehive!
蜂窝啊
That wasn't very silent, Leo.
这可一点都不寂静 李奥
Check that out.
瞧瞧这儿
Let's grind it.
我们就在这儿滑吧
Who the heck is that guy?
那是个什么东西
I don't know.
不知道
But he needs a beat down.
看着像找揍的那种
Hold on, Raph,
等等 拉斐
we don't know that he's gonna do anything wrong.
我们都不确定他是不是要干坏事呢
He... he could be on his way to... church.
没准...他正要去教堂呢
Wearing powered battle armor?
穿着动力战甲吗
What kind of church is that?
去哪种教堂啊
A really awesome one!
很赞的那种
Look, it's my call.
听着 我是队长
I decide who gets a beat down.
我来决定被揍人选
That guy needs a beat down.
去揍那家伙吧
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表