剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
They all thought they could stop me.
他们以为可以阻止我
The corporate fools who pulled my funding.
公♥司♥里那些撤了我基金的白♥痴♥
The scientific community who shunned me.
那些敷衍我的科研集团
Those turtle freaks
那些该死的乌龟
who thought they got the last of my mutagen.
自以为毁掉了我的变异原
But they were wrong.
他们太天真了
Even with this tiny amount
即使只有这么少量
and nothing but these disgusting sewer rats to experiment on,
而且实验对象只有恶心的下水道老鼠
I have nearly recreated my psychic neurochemical.
但我马上就要成功研制出精神药剂
And when I do,
一旦成功
the shortsighted idiots who rejected me will tremble
那些拒绝过我的目光短浅的白♥痴♥
before the power and genius of Dr. Victor Falco.
就会在我维克多·法尔克博士面前颤抖臣服
No, no!
不 不要
Help me! Please!
帮帮我
Help! Help!
帮帮我
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟*
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Okay, here's the plan.
计划是这样的
Donnie, you're going to strike first.
多尼 你先出手
No, wait. You want me to come at Splinter?
等等 你让我出手攻击斯普林特
I'll get pummeled.
我会被揍扁的
Well, getting pummeled is your specialty.
被揍扁不是你的特长吗
Trust me.
相信我
It's all part of my plan to catch Splinter off-guard.
这样只是为了让斯普林特放松警惕
Uh, Leo, don't take this the wrong way,
李奥 没有讽刺你的意思
but against Splinter,
但是对战斯普林特
your plans always get our butts whipped.
你的计划总会适得其反
Okay, new thought.
好啊 新计划
Mikey, you attack.
麦奇 你去
He took it the wrong way.
他觉得我在讽刺他
Enough talk. Let's do this.
别说了 赶紧开始吧
Sensei, I'm sorry.
老师 对不起
I--
我
Oh, man. Leo's a goner.
天呐 李奥完了
Oh, nodie dodie.
太傻太天真
Well done, Leonardo.
李奥纳多 做得很好
But just when you had the advantage,
但是刚才你占优势的时候
you hesitated,
你犹豫了
and that made you vulnerable.
才让对手有了可乘之机
Hai, sensei.
明白了 老师
Now, that is all for today.
好的 今天就到这里
Unless you care for a rematch.
或者你们还想再来一次
No, thanks. I'm good.
不用了 这样挺好的
Yeah, I think we're all set here.
这样就差不多了
Leo!
李奥
Not bad.
不错啊
Dude, I can't believe you actually tagged sensei.
哥们 没想到你居然能打到老师
That was epic.
简直太经典了
The hand that punched Splinter.
打到斯普林特的手
You know, you can never wash this again.
以后再也不能洗这只手了
I gotta say, guys, it was all teamwork.
我说实话 这是合作的力量
We are definitely getting better.
我们绝对进步了很多
Think we might be catching up to Splinter?
会不会有一天能赶上斯普林特
Yeah, maybe soon, we won't need him to train us at all.
是啊 也许很快我们就不需要他的教导了
Through your eyes, brothers,
兄弟们 透过你们的眼睛
I finally see the world for what it really is.
我终于看到了世界真正的样子
This city is infested.
这城市虫满为患
8 million parasites,
八百万寄生虫
scrambling around in their pointless lives,
流来窜去 过着毫无意义的生活
spreading disease,
传播疾病
Forcing us to live in the shadows, like vermin.
害我们只能躲在暗处 跟害虫似的
No more.
该停止了
They are the true plague.
他们才是祸害
Together, we shall rid this city of humanity.
我们应该共同扫除人性
And reclaim it for ourselves.
统治这座城市
And no one, not even those vile turtles,
没人能阻止我们
shall stand in our way.
那些丑恶的乌龟也不行
Oh, that's disgusting.
真恶心
Citizens are fleeing the city in droves,
城市居民大规模逃离
But authorities say that
专家称
while the rash of rodent activity is unusual,
尽管鼠灾并不常见
It's no cause to get rattled.
大家也没有必要惊慌
For channel six news, I'm Carlos Chang O--
新闻6频道 卡洛斯·昌·欧...
Holy moley!
苍天鼠啊
Get them off me! Get them off--
把它们弄走 弄走
Hey, little fella.
嘿 小家伙
Where's your mama?
你妈妈呢
Sorry I asked.
我不该问的
You've done well, brothers.
干得好 兄弟们
But our fight is not yet won.
可是革命尚未成功
Those turtles are still out there,
那些龟孙还在外面逍遥
And I fear that even you may not be able to stop them.
恐怕你们未必能阻止它们
But I sense a kindred spirit who can.
但我知道一位志趣相同的人可以
A fellow rat,
一位鼠同志
who once knew the bonds of humanity as I did.
曾像我一样 深谙人性的纽带
a great warrior,
一位伟大的勇士
who shall serve as both my eyes and protector.
既能做我双眼 又能保护我
Join me, join me!
与我为伍吧
Sensei, are you okay?
老师 你没事吧
I am fine.
没事
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定没事吗
You don't seem--
你看着不像
Hey, that's April's ring tone.
爱普莉尔的来电
Hey, April.
嘿 爱普莉尔
I mean, hey, April.
我是说 嘿 爱普莉尔
I mean--
我是说
Donnie, stop talking. I need some help.
多尼 住嘴 我需要帮助
I'm having a little bit of a pest problem.
我遇上了点鼠灾
The city is so beautiful in the daytime.
白天的城市真漂亮啊
Except for the, you know, billions of rats.
除了 那个 数不清的老鼠以外
Actually, the entire rat population of New York
其实 纽约的老鼠总量
is only about 36 million, which--
才只有大约3600万 所以
I will smack you out of your shell.
我要把你从龟壳里打出来
Guys, we may have a problem.
弟兄们 我们有麻烦了
Oh, rats.
哦 老鼠[惨了]
Get it?
懂吗
For the 14th time, yes.
第十四遍了 懂
We're coming, April!
我们来了 爱普莉尔
Don't go anywhere!
别乱跑
Where could I possibly go?
我能跑哪儿去啊
These stupid rats are starting to get on my nerves.
傻蛋老鼠开始让我神经紧张了
Rats aren't stupid.
老鼠可不傻
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表