剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Dude, what are you doing?
老兄 你搞什么
You don't defend against Seoi Nage with back flips.
你不能用后空翻应对背负投
Why not?
为啥不能
Back flips are where it's at.
后空翻才是王道
The best defense is to roll along my back,
应对招数应该是借我的力一滚
then take me to the ground and put me in an armlock.
顺势把我拉倒 一个锁臂制住我
Unless, of course, I counter with a...
不过 我应该会使出...
Hey, man, you can't take the fire out of...
老兄 你可阻止不了
Dr. Flip-enstein!
"爱空翻斯坦"
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道你在说什么
Master Splinter, what would you do
斯普林特大♥师♥ 如果有人对你使出
if someone tried to throw you with Seoi Nage?
背负投的招数 你会怎么应对
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on, you must have planned a response for every attack.
怎么会 每一招你肯定都有应对招数
If you think too much about what is coming,
如果你太过专注于猜测对手的出招
you lose sight of what is.
很可能会一叶障目
You must be fully in the moment
在对战的时候要全神贯注
so you can fight without thinking.
就能做到不用思考就能应对
Why would I want to fight without thinking?
战斗怎么能不思考
Allow me to demonstrate.
我来演示一下
Prepare to defend against Seoi Nage.
准备应对背负投
That wasn't Seoi Nage!
那根本不是背负投
No, but you thought it would be.
对 但你以为是
Now, would you like to prepare to defend
那么 你愿意对付一下
against a spinning back-kick?
后转回旋踢吗
No, I'm good.
谢谢 不用了
Know what would have worked there? Back flip.
你知道刚刚应该怎么做吗 后空翻
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
What you up to, Donnie?
你忙活什么呢 多尼
Just putting the finishing touches on my master plan.
给我的总规划最后润润色
Master plan?
总规划
Yeah, to get April to hang out with me.
对 为了跟爱普莉尔约会的总规划
Try this,
为啥不直接说
"April, do you want to hang out with me?"
爱普莉尔 你愿意跟我约会吗
Yeah, you see, it's not that simple.
不 没那么简单
I have to prepare for every possible response
我要准备好应对每一个可能出现的回答
to maximize my chances of success.
最大程度提高成功率
Aw, that's so romantic!
哎哟 真浪漫
Yeah, for instance, if April says she can't
比如说 如果爱普莉尔说
because she has homework,
她得写作业
then I will suggest an informal study session
那么我就会提议做一个轻松学习约会
and serve healthy, brain-stimulating snacks.
并且给她提供健康益智又醒脑的零食
Well, what if she says she can't because you're a total nerd?
那如果她说 不要跟你这种呆子约会呢
Ah, that's this thread here.
我这里有写
I will list my many non-nerdy qualities
我会跟她说我也有不呆的优点
and suggest activities that will highlight my coolness,
然后提议做一些凸显男子魅力的活动
such as skateboarding or shark wrestling.
比如滑滑板 跟鲨鱼搏斗什么的
Guys!
同志们
Hey, hey, Ap... hey, April.
你 你 你好 爱 爱普莉尔
You guys gotta check this out.
快来看看这个
Renowned neurochemist
著名神经化学专家
Dr. Tyler Rockwell has been reported missing.
泰勒·洛克伍尔博士目前下落不明
I spoke with Rockwell's colleague,
我们联♥系♥到了洛克伍尔博士的同事
Dr. Victor Falco.
维克多·法尔克博士
I hadn't heard from him in days, so I stopped by his lab.
连续几天没有音讯 所以我去了他的实验室
The place was a mess and he was gone.
实验室完全被毁 而他不见了
I fear the worst.
我担心他出事了
Police say they have...
警方表示他们正在...
So?
重点呢
So the Kraang have been kidnapping scientists
重点是克朗在陆续绑♥架♥
from all over the city, including my Dad!
城市里的科学家 不只是我爸
Maybe that's what happened to this Rockwell guy.
也许这个叫洛克伍尔的人也是被克朗绑♥架♥的
Or they may not be connected at all.
不一定 也许只是巧合
There's only one way to find out.
要想弄清楚只有一个办法
We should go to that lab and look around.
我们去那个实验室考察一下
April's right. We should go check it out.
爱普莉尔说得对 我们应该去看看
What's that?
你们说什么
You guys are busy?
没时间去
Guess it's just the two of us, April.
那么就咱俩去吧 爱普莉尔
I bet that wasn't on his flowchart.
他那总规划里肯定没写这个
It is! That is spooky.
还真有 有点诡异了
There isn't an electronic lock out there
世界上没有一个电子锁
my digital lock pick can't crack.
能抵抗我的数码锁钥
Smooth!
真方便
Wow, this place is a wreck.
这地方简直成废墟了
He must have been experimenting on animals.
他肯定拿动物做实验了
Either someone was up to some secret research,
要么有人曾在这做一些秘密研究
or they were renting space to one freaky dentist!
要么他们肯定把这个地方租给了变♥态♥牙医
Mutagen!
变异原
Donnie, look out!
多尼 小心
Wha...?
什
Dr. Falco!
法尔克博士
What are you?!
你是什么东西
Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you.
别紧张 我不会伤你
You already hurt me!
你已经伤了我
I mean... any more.
不会 伤你更重
We're here to help.
我们是来帮忙的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I wish I knew something about your father,
真希望我能提供些关于你♥爸♥爸的情况
but I don't.
可我不知道
So what can you tell us about this?
那这个又是怎么回事
Some shady corporate goon
一个来历不明愣头愣脑的家伙
paid Rockwell a lot of money to experiment with it.
给了洛克伍尔一大笔钱让他做实验
This the guy?
是他吗
That's him.
就是他
The Kraang!
是克朗
Well, I wanted no part of that stuff.
我可不想碰那玩意
Who knows what kind of monstrosities could result?
谁知道会变成什么怪物
No offense.
你别介意
Some taken.
还是有点儿
Is that what was in that cage over there?
那个笼子是不是用来关
One of his... monstrosities?
他实验的...怪物
Can we ease up on the m-word, please?
能对这个词宽容点么
That's where he kept the monkey he was experimenting on.
他把一只猴子关在里面做实验用
It sure didn't like being locked up in there.
它肯定不喜欢被关在里面
Rockwell didn't treat it very well.
洛克伍尔待它十分苛刻
Maybe the Kraang didn't take Rockwell.
也许不是克朗抓的洛克伍尔
Maybe the monkey went berserk, busted out of the cage,
而是那只猴子在一怒之下冲出牢笼
and dragged him off... or worse.
把他拖走了...或者更糟
So how do you suppose
我们什么线索都没有
we're gonna find Rockwell without any leads?
怎么找到洛克伍尔呢
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表