剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
有一群变异龟保护你 还有忍♥者大♥师♥训练你
protected by mutants and trained by a great ninja master.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know!
我考试挂科
I'm flunking trig.
朋友是变异龟 爸爸被外星人抓走了
My friends are mutants. Aliens got my dad.
我还失去了母亲
And I lost my mother!
什么 你失去了母亲
What? You lost your mother?
关键在于扰乱对手的心境
The key is to unbalance your opponent.
作为新手算不错了
Not bad for a nobody.
接电♥话♥ 爱普莉尔 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, April. Come on, April!
-喂 多尼 -爱普莉尔 你没事
- Hey, Donnie. - April! You're okay!
你们听到了吗 我亲爱的公主还活着
You hear that, guys? My sweet princess is alive!
刚才的话你都听到了吗
Did I mute that?
-就算没听到吧 -你听到了
- Let's agree that you did. - You got it.
她失去戒心的时候
And when her guard was down,
我把她嗖的一下扔下地铁台阶就跑了
I flipped her down the subway steps and bolted.
-真是太厉害了 -你真棒
- That is awesome! - You rock!
-完败她 -很好 爱普莉尔
- Kick butt! - Impressive, April.
训练内容你掌握的很好
You used your training well,
并且还完成了忍♥者最重要的目标
and you fulfilled the most important goal of the ninja:
-活着回家 -谢谢 老师
- to come home alive. - Thank you, sensei.
这么说我以后可以自己照顾自己了
Looks like I can take care of myself after all.
-是 也不是 -什么
- Yes. And no. - Huh?
卡莱这次是失败了
Karai may have failed this time,
但如果施莱德想抓你的话
but if Shredder wants you,
他为了找你一定会不惜一切
he will stop at nothing to find you.
况且克朗也在找你 所以
And with the Kraang after you as well, the wisest
最明智的决定就是你和我们一起待在这里
decision is for you to remain here in the sewer with us.
-什么 -太棒了
- What? - Oh, that's great!
我的意思是 太糟糕了
I mean, oh, that's horrible.
因为 你的生活就这么 完了 而且
That, you know, your life as you know it is... is over and,
-我还是闭嘴吧 -我不能一直留在这里
- I'll shut up now. - I can't stay down here.
否则我怎么上学 我的朋友们 怎么办
I mean, what about school, my friends, everything?
爱普莉尔 斯普林特大♥师♥说得对
April, Master Splinter's right.
如果不解决施莱德和克朗
Until we stop Shredder and the Kraang,
你只有待在这里才会安全
this is the only place you're safe.
那解决他们后 我就可以正常生活了吗
So once we stop them, I can have my life back?
当然
Yes.
那我们开始行动吧
Let's get started.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表