剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
The Olympics.
是奥♥运♥五环
Stop guessing.
别瞎猜
Obviously it's a Kraang symbol.
很显然这是一个克朗标志
But from where?
是哪里的呢
The Olympics.
奥♥运♥会
Quit it!
闭嘴
There's something here
我已经有些头绪了
and I can figure it out
一定能想起来的
if you all will just go away and let me think!
只要你们能滚开 让我清静一下
Oh, the Olympics?
这不是 奥♥运♥标志吗
For the hundredth, I...
说了一百遍了 我...
It's driving me crazy!
我快疯了
I know I've seen this somewhere else
我绝对在哪儿见过这个标志
but I just can't remember.
可就是想不起来了
You must calm your mind and wait.
静下心来好好想想
You are a ninja, Donatello.
你是个忍♥者 多纳泰罗
The word "Nin" means means patience and perseverance.
所谓"忍♥"就是要有耐心 有毅力
Deep breath.
深吸一口气
Breathe.
呼气
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
I'm calmi--
我要冷...
Got it!
想起来了
Johnny, hold on. Just hurry up.
多尼 等等 走快点
I hate when he's like this! Uh!
真讨厌他这幅样子
I figured out where else I've seen this.
我知道在哪里见过这个标志了
Where?
哪里
TCRI?
TCRI大厦
They're behind the Kraang plot?
竟然是克朗执行阴谋的秘密基地
The invasion?
入侵吗
the Olympics?
奥♥运♥会吗
What was that?
干吗打我
A new Olympic event.
奥♥运♥会新增项目
They've been in plain sight the whole time.
原来他们一直在明目张胆地活动
We just never realized it.
我们却从未察觉
I think it's pretty obvious
我想下一步该做什么
what we have to do.
已经很明确了
We're going in and taking down that portal.
进入基地 摧毁通道
Can I touch that? Sure.
我能碰下那个吗 当然
If you wanna blow us and the whole lair to pieces.
如果你想把所有人和咱们的家都炸成碎片
Nah... I'm good.
我还是...看看就好
I managed to download blueprints for TCRI.
我下载了TCRI大厦的设计图
Now, the bottom two thirds are just a normal office building.
底部的三分之二都是正常的办公楼
And, from what I can tell, normal humans work there.
据我所知 里面工作的都是正常人类
Imagine if they knew who they were working for...
想想看当他们知道了自己的老板是谁
"The ones who are working for this place must
所有在这里工作的人必须
punch the card that is known as the time card
将名为时间卡的卡片
in the clock that is known as the clock of time."
打入被用来计时的计时器内
Sorry. Where were we?
抱歉 说到哪儿了
What about the upper floors?
上面的楼层呢
That's the thing.
问题就在这儿了
The top third is completely blank.
顶楼第三层在图纸上是完全空白的
Whatever they built up there,
不管他们在那儿建了什么
they didn't want anyone to know about it.
他们都不想让人知道
Which means, that is exactly
就是说 那就是你们
where you have to go.
要去的地方
Watch it, fool.
小心点 傻子
First, we need to figure out
首先 我们得过
how to get past security in the lobby.
大厅保安这一关
Tricky.
太难了
It's not like we can just pack it in a box
又不能把保安装在盒子里
and send it special delivery.
发快递寄走
Special delivery.
快递到了
Good luck, guys.
祝你们好运
I must ask you to leave.
你得离开这里
We are closed right now.
我们不对外开放
The package that is delivered
你想递送给我们的包裹
to us by you will not be delivered by you to us
不会递送成功的
because you will be stopped by us before you --
因为我们会让你来不及
Love to chat, but I've got to run.
我很愿意聊天 可我得走了
Open with care. Kraang chuncks!
轻拿轻放 克朗们
Kraang, prepare to destroy the thing
克朗 准备销毁包裹
that is needing to be destroyed by Kraang.
包裹得被克朗销毁
Continue.
继续
Continue.
继续
I kinda feel bad leaving leather head down there.
把呆皮鳄留在下面 我感觉很糟
I think he'll be fine.
我觉得没事
So, how far to the top?
离顶层还有多远
Yikes.
哎呀呀
Are you humming the olympic's theme?
你在哼奥♥运♥会主题曲吗
It seemed appropriate.
很应景吧
Pipe down you two.
你俩安静点
I've got to wash my eyes.
我要洗眼睛
That's bad.
糟了
All right.
太棒了
What?
怎么
Finally someone set off an alarm
终于有人弄响警报器了
and it wasn't me.
并且不是我哦
Darn it.
该死
I forgot to say, "See you next fall."
我忘了说 明年秋天见[下次坠落见]
Next elevator shaft fight.
下一场电梯井战斗
Okay.
好吧
Let's get inside where it's safe.
我们进去会安全点
I've got to stop things like that.
我不能再干这种事了
Can we please just ride this thing to the top now?
现在我们能直接坐这个上顶层了吗
We can't.
不行啊
There's a retinal scanner.
是视网膜扫描技术
I'm on it.
我来
That which is known as access
这就是所谓的开关控制权
is granted to Kraang.
为克朗所有
Hey, this is so much easier.
坐电梯真是太省劲了
Yeah.
是啊
Finally a chance to catch our breath.
终于能喘口气了
Poison gas.
毒气
Well, the good news is, we're still alive.
好消息 我们还活着
What's the bad news?
坏消息呢
We are deep in Krraang country.
我们深入克朗国度了
We're not in Kansas anymore.
我们不在堪萨斯州了
I thought we were in New York.
我还以为我们在纽约
The portal.
通道
It's beautiful.
太漂亮了
Scientifically, speaking.
从科学角度说
If you love it so much,
你要是这么喜欢
why don't you marry it?
怎么不娶了它
Do you Donatello take this portal to be your --
多纳泰罗 你愿意娶这个通道为
Knock it off. All of you.
你们都别玩了
We need to figure out
我们得想办法
how we're gonna destroy Donny's bride over there.
毁掉多尼的新娘子
Yeah, not likely.
不可能
We're stuck in here,
我们被困在这里
our weapons are way over there.
武器却在那里
In a room that's filled with,
那里充满了毒气
in case you forgot, poisoned gas.
你们忘了吗
If it's poisoned,
如果是毒气
how can they breathe that stuff?
他们怎么都能正常呼吸呢
I think it's what the air
我认为那是X空间的
is like in dimension-X.
常规气体
That's stupid.
真蠢
Why would you invade a place
为什么要侵入一个
when you can't even breathe the air.
你无法呼吸的地方呢
Yeah.
就是
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表