剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Despite their small brain size, they're remarkably--
尽管它们脑容量不大 却明显...
I warned you.
警告过你的
Raph, put down the rat and keep climbing.
拉斐 放下老鼠 继续爬
Hurry!
快点
Gotcha!
接住你了
As long as Donnie's here, you have nothing to--
只要多尼在 你就甭...
Oh, boy.
天啊
Oh, okay.
好吧
I appreciate you guys coming to help,
我很感激你们来帮忙
But how is this better than getting eaten by rats?
可帮成这样能比被老鼠吃了好到哪儿去
At least it'll be quick.
至少死得痛快
With rats, they chew and chew and chew and chew and chew--
老鼠会嚼啊嚼啊 嚼啊嚼啊
Okay, we get it.
行了 我们知道了
Let's move.
动起来吧
Hurry.
快点
Chew on that, rat finks!
嚼去吧 鼠辈小人
Oh, come on. That sounded cool.
不是吧 这名字很酷啊
Does anyone know what the heck is going on?
有人知道这究竟是怎么回事吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
But whatever it is,
可不管是怎么回事
this attack is extremely well coordinated.
这次袭击有组织有纪律
Obviously, there is a higher intelligence at work here.
很明显 有高等生物操控
Well, that rules out Mikey.
那就排除麦奇了
I'm serious.
我没开玩笑
Someone or something
某人或者某物
is controlling every rat in the city.
在操控市里的每一只老鼠
Wait a sec. Every rat?
等会 每一只老鼠吗
That means that splinter could be--
那就是说斯普林特可能...
Why fight it?
还反抗什么呀
You know in your heart
你知道你的心
you belong with the rat king.
是属于鼠王的
Leave me.
别烦我
I am not one of your rats to control.
我不是你的老鼠部下
You're right.
说得对
You are so much more.
你绝非泛泛之辈
We are so much more.
我们还可以做得更多
And together, we will be unstoppable.
你我合力 必将称霸天下
No.
不
You and I are nothing alike.
我和你不是一路人
We've both lost all we held dear.
我们都失去了挚亲
We've both become outcasts from society.
都遭到了社会的遗弃
And we've both come to see the world
现在我们只能透过老鼠的眼睛
through the eyes of rats.
探究这个世界
No. I am a man.
不 我是男子汉
I am Hamato Yoshi.
我是滨户良
Not anymore.
早就不是了
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Donnie, you're the smart one.
多尼 你是智多星
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
Maybe we should poke him.
也许我们应该戳醒他
Good idea.
好主意
Mikey, poke him.
麦奇 把师♥父♥戳醒
No way, I'm not poking him.
不要 我才不戳
You poke him.
你来戳
Okay, we'll put it to a vote.
好吧 来投票决定
Mikey.
麦奇
I want a recount.
申请重投
Fine.
好吧
Easy, easy.
当心 放轻松
Careful not to squeeze the...
千万不要挤到...
Okay, let's try it from the other end.
好吧 试试用另一边
He is totally out of it.
完全没反应啊
Dudes, check out the nose nuggets.
兄弟们 瞧瞧师♥父♥的小鼻子
We have evolved beyond humanity.
我们的进化已经超越了人类
We have no need for them.
已经用不着他们了
But we can help each other.
但我们可以相互扶持
Join me,
加入我
and you shall hide below the surface no more.
你再也不用藏在地下苟且偷生了
No.
不
Michelangelo is awesome.
米开朗琪罗是最棒的
He is the smartest, handsomest,
聪明绝顶 英俊潇洒
butt-kicking-est of all my...
其他人跟他比简直...
Sons.
逊毙了
Sensei, are you okay?
老师 您还好吗
No, Leonardo. I am not.
不 李奥纳多 很不好
It would appear that your former adversary,
你们的老对手不断对我施以摄魂之术
Dr.Falco, has returned.
法尔克博士回来了
Falco's behind this? How is that possible?
发克尔是幕后操纵者 怎么可能
Somehow he has acquired a telepathic connection
他不知道用什么手段获得了感应能力
with every rat in New York.
能操纵纽约的每只老鼠
And he now calls himself "The Rat King."
他还自称"鼠王"
Oh, great.
这下好了
So now we're letting the bad guys name themselves?
坏家伙都敢背着我们给自己起名字了
We gotta take him down.
我们必须打倒他
Yes, Michelangelo, you do.
是的 米开朗琪罗 你说的没错
The rat king will not rest
鼠王是不会善罢甘休的
until he has total control of this city...
直到他完全征服了这座城市
and my mind.
和我的意识
Sensei?
老师
Everything I knew is gone.
我什么都没了
My wife, my daughter, my clan,
我的妻子 女儿 家族
even my humanity.
连人类的样貌也失去了
You four are all I have left.
我只有你们四个了
Don't you worry, sensei. We'll stop him.
别担心 老师 我们会阻止他的
But we gotta find him first.
但我们得先找到他
When the rat king attempted to take control of me,
鼠王试图操纵我的意识的时候
I could see into his mind.
我也可以读到他的思绪
You will find his lair
他就藏身于
in an abandoned utility junction beneath Herald Square.
海诺德广场下面一个废弃的应用连接站里
Let's go play exterminator.
斩草除根行动开始
Fight him, Sensei.
一定要打败他 老师
I will. Just hurry.
我会的 你们要快
It's okay, guys.
没事的 伙计们
You go after the rat king. I'll stay with sensei.
你们去查探鼠王的下落 我来陪着老师
What's going to happen to Splinter
斯普林特不会出事吧
if we can't stop the rat king?
要是我们不能阻止鼠王该怎么办
Which, by the way, lamest villain name ever.
这真是我听过的最烂的反派名字了
Let it go already.
你就不能淡定点儿吗
We're going to stop the rat king,
我们一定能打败鼠王
And Splinter's going to be fine.
斯普林特也会没事的
Right, Leo?
对吗 李奥
Shh, quiet. Do you guys hear that?
安静 你们听见了吗
You gotta be kidding.
开什么国际玩笑
Aw, ra...
是老...
Uh, Leo, any ideas?
李奥 该怎么办
Just one. Move!
只有一招 跑
Oh, no.
这下糟了
They've got the taste for turtle now.
让它们吃到乌龟肉了
Come on. Just keep moving.
快点 继续前进
Why do you cling so hard to this life of yours?
你为何要苦苦挣扎于现在的生活
I am needed here.
有人需要我
By whom?
谁需要你
Even your so-called children have begun to outgrow you.
连你所谓的孩子们都要超过你了
And soon, you will be all alone.
很快 你将孤身一人
Come, we are your family now.
来吧 我们才是你的家人
No!
不
Master splinter?
斯普林特大♥师♥
Master Splinter, wait! It's me!
斯普林特大♥师♥ 不要 是我
Come, my brother.
来吧 我的兄弟
Come to me now.
来找我吧
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表