剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Don't worry, Donnie. I'm in a good mood today.
别担心 多尼 哥今天心情好
I'll go easy on you. Don't do me any favors, Raph.
我会很温柔的 别来这套 拉斐
Um, in fact, maybe you'll be the one
其实 也许你反而会被我
who gets gone easy on by me.
"温柔"对待
So... yeah.
说完了
Worst smack talk ever.
他这开战宣言太弱了
Hajime!
开始
Hey! I got him! April, did you see?
我打倒他了 爱普莉尔 你看到了吗
Say hi to Mikey.
跟麦奇打个招呼
Hi, Mikey! Donnie, ha ha! Amazing!
麦奇好 多尼 太厉害了
I didn't even see his lips move.
他的嘴都没动
He's like a puppet who can throw his voice...
就像木偶一样 声音可以从...
to himself. Wait.
身上传出 等等
Ya me! Raphael, that is enough.
停止 拉斐尔 够了
Thanks for going easy on me.
多谢你的温柔对待哈
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
What the heck was that? What? Just having fun.
你刚刚为什么那样 玩啊
You know how much Mikey loves the Donnie puppet.
麦奇最喜欢看"多尼玩偶"这种戏码了
Dude! April was watching.
我说 爱普莉尔也在看啊
Pretty sure she liked it... too.
她应该也喜欢玩偶戏...吧
Wait, you still think you have a shot with her?
兄弟 你居然还没死心
Well... I mean, I ... Wow! That is so adorable!
这个嘛 额 我... 你太可爱了
And sad. It's "Sadorable."
也很可悲 你真是"悲爱"
If you want to impress April, better leave me out of it.
你要想在爱普莉尔面前表现 别利用我
Not bad! Needs more drums!
还不错 鼓点再多点就好了
What was that? I don't know.
刚刚是什么声音 我不知道
Some random e-mail I got.
我收到的一封随机邮件
It just started playing by itself.
然后就自动播放了
Sounds like some sort of telemetric sine wave sub carrier.
似乎是某种遥感勘测正弦隐性载波
Uh, dumb that down a notch?
你能说的浅显点吗
It's an interference modulation used to encrypt covert transmi...
是一种用来传递加密信息的干涉性调制...
Not enough notches. A secret message!
还不够浅显 一封密信
Who would be sending me a secret message?
谁会给我寄密信啊
April, it's Dad.
女儿 是我
Mr. O'Neil!
是奥尼尔先生
I pray you get this message.
但愿你能收到这条信息
I've been moved to a secret Kraang facility.
我被送到了一个克朗的秘密设备里
Send help, April. If you can, send help.
找人来救我 爱普莉尔 如果你可以的话
Oh, man. Guys? Listen to...
天哪 各位 快来...
If you wanna impress April,
想在爱普莉尔面前表现
better leave me out of it.
别利用我
We'll see who's "Sadorable."
咱们来看看谁"悲爱"
Anyone seen Donnie?
有人见多尼了吗
Not since yesterday. Wait! Do dreams count?
昨晚就没见到了 等等 梦里见到算吗
'Cause last night,
昨晚
I dreamt Donnie and me were rodeo detectives,
我梦到我跟多尼成了牛仔警探
and there w... Can it, Mikey.
然后... 闭嘴 麦奇
I'm serious. Okay.
说真的呢 好吧
But you'll never find out who stole the buckaroo diamond!
但你永远都没法知道是谁偷了牛仔钻石了
You through? Yeah.
说完了吗 完了
It was the clown!
是那个小丑
Donnie?!
多尼
Guys, I think I know where Donnie went.
伙计们 我想我知道多尼去哪了
Where?
去哪了
Oh, there. That's the secret message.
是这里啊 是那封密信
Obviously, he followed it.
很明显 他进行了追踪
After he figured out what it was.
在搞清内容之后
What would Donnie do? What would Donnie do?
多尼会怎么做 多尼会怎么做
Gimme that thing!
把它给我
Or... what would Donnie do if he was doing an impression of Raph?
或者 多尼模仿拉斐的蠢样是要闹哪样
April, it's dad. I pray you get this message.
女儿 是我 但愿你能收到这条信息
I've been moved to a secret Kraang facility.
我被送到了一个克朗的秘密基地
Dad?
爸爸
Huh. Doesn't seem very Kraangy.
这地方缺少点克朗风啊
It is one of the ones called the turtles.
这是其中一只被称作乌龟的生物
Looks like you could use a tune-up, huh?
看来你需要做些调整啊
Yeah. Right? Am I right?
对吧 是吗 小爷说的对吗
Who's the hero now? Ho-ly cow!
现在谁是真英雄 亲娘啊
No response necessary.
不回答也行的
Why would Donnie try to rescue April's dad by himself?
为什么多尼要一个人去救爱普莉尔的父亲
Uh, maybe because I told him he has no shot with April?
也许是因为我告诉他他和爱普莉尔没戏
What! Why would you say that?
什么 你为什么这么说
Because he has no shot with April.
因为他和爱普莉尔没戏啊
Well, yeah... but you don't tell him that.
是没戏...可你也太直接了
The heart's a soft muscle, man.
心是很柔软的 兄弟
A soft muscle. Squish.
一颗柔心 惨遭碾
April, today, I will train your mind.
爱普莉尔 今天我要训练你的思维
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Listen to the silence.
倾听沉寂
I know what you are thinking, April,
我知道你在想什么 爱普莉尔
but it is best for you to remain here.
但你最好留在这里
Sensei, that message was from my father.
老师 那可是我爸爸的求救信啊
I should be up there!
我应该去救他
The best way to be reunited with your father
与你父亲团聚的最佳方式
is to wait here.
就是在此守候
Now, again, close your eyes
再来一次 闭上眼睛
and listen for my movement.
仔细听我的一举一动
Listen for the silence.
倾听沉寂...
How can I listen for the...
我怎么能倾听
silence?
沉寂呢
You weren't listening.
你没有在听
Listen deeply. Again.
仔细倾听 再来一次
Okay. Listen deeply.
好吧 仔细倾听
Well, I heard you that time.
我听到您了
Heard what? I did not move.
听到什么 我根本没动
Then what's that sound? You hear that, right?
那那是什么声音 您也听到了吧
It... it's coming from...
那声音是...
It's coming from down there!
从下面传来的
Let's follow it!
快去跟着它
I hear nothing. Really?
我什么也没听到 真的吗
Most curious, April, that you are hearing something...
真令人费解 爱普莉尔 你可以听到
I cannot. Well done. April?
我听不到的声音 很好 爱普莉尔
April!
爱普莉尔
It's for me.
是找我的
And that's for you.
这是给你的
Mr.O'Neil!
奥尼尔先生
That which is the criminal has escaped!
罪犯逃跑了
He wishes to retrieve the weapons which are of his.
他想要寻回属于他的武器
Are you sure this is the right place?
你确定是这里吗
Either Donnie's here,
如果不是多尼来了
or the garage mechanic stole his lock pick.
就是车厂的机修工偷了他的解锁器
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表