剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Well, maybe we'll know more
也许 我们看过他的优盘之后
once we have a look at his flash drive.
能掌握更多的线索
What flash drive?
什么优盘
The one I swiped off his desk.
从他办公桌上顺来的
Nice!
干得好
Yeah. Well, keeping cool under pressure is the hallmark of a...
危急之下保持冷静是一个忍♥者的...
Careful, Donnie! That's a dangerous mutant!
当心啊多尼 它可是个危险的变异体
That makes two of us!
哥也是变异体
Donnie, are you okay?
多尼 你还好吗
I'm good.
我没事
Monkey!
泼猴
Donnie?
多尼
I was just figuring out his timing.
哥刚摸清了他的路数
He is gonna regret that...
他一定会后悔...
That... that, too! And that!
还有这个 给我记着
Got a lot of regrets, monkey!
哥会让你悔不当初的 泼猴
Hey, come on!
差不多得了
It's okay. Everything's going to be all right.
放轻松 一切都会没事的
What? What is it?
什么 你想说什么
Donnie, are you hurt?
多尼 你哪里受伤了
Just my pride.
哥的尊严
And my internal organs.
还有五脏六腑
Come on.
慢点儿
Whoa, what happened?
发生什么事了
Donnie got beat up by a lab monkey.
多尼被一只变异猴子打伤了
April, can you get an ice pack?
爱普莉尔 你能去拿个冰袋吗
Donnie, you gonna be okay?
多尼 你会没事的吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'll be fine.
嗯 我会好起来的
In that case...
既然如此...
You got beaten up by a monkey?
你竟然被只猴子给揍了
In front of your girlfriend?
还是当着你女朋友的面儿
She's not my girlfriend!
她不是我女朋友
And that monkey was a vicious mutant!
而且那只猴子已经变异成邪恶的怪物了
Yeah, I'm sure he went bananas!
是啊 变成香蕉了吧
No, no, no, no, no. He went ape!
不不不 是变成猿猴了吧
Monkey!
猴子耶
No more monkey puns.
停止玩笑 严肃
Are you laughing at him because he's hurt?
你们竟然因为他受伤而取笑他
No, we were laughing at him
不 我们笑他是因为
because he was hurt by a... monkey!
揍他的竟然是只...猴子
I just don't get it.
我就不明白了
I mean, I'm a highly trained martial artist.
像我这样训练有素的高手
How could I lose to something so mindless?
怎么会输给一个没有思想的怪物
You are very intelligent.
你的确非常聪明
But in a fight, you cannot be up here.
但是在战斗中 靠的可不光是脑子
But I just don't understand
但我就是不明白
how you can fight without thinking.
不思考要怎么战斗呢
Observe.
看好了
You see? Mikey does not think.
看见了 麦奇就没思考
Thank you.
谢谢啊
You're welcome.
不客气
You must find the space between your thoughts.
你应该学会将思绪放空
And learn to live there.
让大脑生活在自♥由♥的空间里
That's what Michelangelo does.
像米开朗琪罗那样
True, but Mikey's got a lot more space
话是没错 但麦琪的脑子
between his thoughts than I do.
好像比我的空很多的样子
Oh, a pepperoni!
意大利香肠
Yes, well, Michelangelo has his challenges, too.
是啊 这孩子也有自己的难处
Guys, I think I've found something.
伙计们 我有新发现
These notes are hard to follow,
这些记录太深奥了
but it looks like Rockwell
但似乎洛克伍尔
was able to modify the mutagen.
可以修改变异原
Why would he do that?
他为什么要修改呢
He thought he could use it to create a neurochemical
他觉得可以用来制♥造♥一种神经药剂
that would temporarily give someone psychic abilities.
让使用者有短暂的通灵能力
You mean that monkey was psychic?
你是说那猴子会通灵
It's more like he was reading our emotions.
不如说他可以读取我们的思想情绪
After all,
毕竟
he was only hostile when Donnie was hostile.
多尼对他有敌意 他才表现出敌意
Yeah, well next time I'll be sure to think friendly thoughts
好吧 下次我就带着一颗友爱的心
while I'm beating a little sunshine into him.
打得他开花
Okay, we need to track him down before he attacks someone else.
我们得在他袭击别人之前找到他
Let's go up to the surface, spread out, and search.
我们去地面 分头搜寻吧
How are we gonna stay in contact?
我们怎样保持联♥系♥呢
I have a little something that might help.
我有个小玩意可能帮得上忙
Gentlemen... and lady...
先生们 还有这位女士
I give you...
容我向你们介绍
the T-phone!
龟phone
Dude, I'm in charge of naming stuff.
哥们 起名什么的是我负责好吧
I would've called it...
我赐予它神名
the T-phone.
龟phone
I did call it the T-phone.
我起的就是龟phone
Yeah, but I would've called it the T-phone.
没错 但人家想要给它起名叫龟phone嘛
And April, if you give me your cell number,
爱普莉尔 你给我手♥机♥号♥的话
I can patch you into our network.
我就可以把你联入内网
Sweet!
酷毙了
See that? I got her number.
看见没 我要着她手♥机♥号♥了
Her number's on the fridge, you dork.
她手♥机♥号♥都贴冰箱上了 呆瓜
Guys, someone just spotted the monkey on Bleecker.
伙计们 有人在布利克街看到那只猴子了
I think I'm on his trail.
我就在那条街上
Mikey, the monkey is headed your way.
麦奇 猴子朝你那边跑了
I've got eyes on him.
我看见他了
He's headed south on Delancey!
他朝南边的地兰西街跑了
I'm on Houston!
我在休斯顿街
I'll cut him off!
我去拦截他
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
He changed direction.
他改变方向了
Mikey, the monkey is headed your way!
麦奇 猴子往你那边跑了
I'm on it!
神龟出马
Watch it!
看着点
Anybody see where he went?
有人看见他去哪儿了吗
I thought he headed off in that direction.
我觉得他往那边跑了
I thought it was that way.
我觉得是那边
Here, monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey!
出来吧 小猴子乖乖
Gotcha that time!
这回跑不了了吧
Great, we got the monkey.
太好了 我们抓住他了
But we're not any closer to finding Dr. Rockwell.
可抓着他也没办法找到洛克伍尔博士啊
Actually, we're a lot closer than you think.
其实 远在天边 近在眼前
What? How?
什么 怎么会呢
I think this is Dr. Rockwell!
我觉得这就是洛克伍尔医生
There. That should calm him down a little.
好了 这下他应该镇静点了
Poor Rockwell.
可怜的洛克伍尔
Is there any way to get him back to normal?
有没有办法让他恢复正常呢
I wouldn't even know where to begin.
我一点头绪都没有
But I'll see if there's a way to give him
但是我会想办法
some semblance of a normal life.
让他过上"伪正常"的生活
Man, this asteroid field is tough.
天啊 小行星关卡真难
I just can't beat it.
我怎么也过不了
Pizza's here!
披萨来啦
Must eat pizza. But can't stop playing.
必须吃披萨 可是游戏不能停
But must eat pizza. But can't stop playing!
但是必须吃披萨 可是游戏不能停
But must eat pizza!
但是必须吃披萨
Sorry we didn't get any closer to finding your Dad, April.
真遗憾还是没有你父亲的线索 爱普莉尔
It's okay.
没关系
Everything we learn about the Kraang
关于克朗 我们了解一点
is another piece of the puzzle.
我爸的失踪谜团就解开了一点
Yeah, but psychic research?
没错 但是研究通灵
This is one weird puzzle.
是个很怪异的谜团
I am curious, April.
我很好奇 爱普莉尔
How did you know the monkey was really a human?
你是怎么知道那只猴子其实是人呢
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表