剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
You're adorable. Stupid, but adorable.
你很可爱 有点呆 但是可爱
Really? You think I'm...
真的吗 你认为我
You wanna play games?
你想玩游戏
I can handle it, but I need your word
那就尽管来 但是你得承诺
that you will not attack my brothers.
你不会攻击我的兄弟们
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能承诺这个的
Then understand this.
那你就给我听好了
If you come after them, I'll come after you.
如果你追杀他们 我就会来追杀你
Hear me?
听见了吗
Loud and clear.
不能再清晰了
Hello! I'm Ms. Campbell
你好 我是坎波儿女士
From the Worldwide genome project.
来自环球基因工程
Are you April O'Neil? Uh, yes.
你是爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 是的
I'm here to present your DNA test results.
我来这里展示你的DNA检验结果
Come with me.
跟我来
I figured you guys were just gonna send printouts.
我以为你们只会给我寄份打印稿呢
No. We don't send printouts.
不 我们不寄打印稿
Come with me. Uh, where exactly?
跟我来 去哪
We're going to a place where I will present
我们去我给你展示DNA
your DNA test results. Come with me.
检测结果的地方 跟我来
Uh, what did you say your name was again?
你说你叫什么名字来着
I'm Ms. Campbell From the Worldwide genome project.
我是坎波儿女士 来自环球基因工程
I'm here to present your DNA test results.
我来这里展示你的DNA检验结果
Right. I gotta go.
好吧 我得离开了
Come with me.
跟我来
Thank you, Splinter.
谢谢你 斯普林特
So... are you gonna tell the guys about her?
你会跟他们解释关于她的事情吗
No need. We had a little chat,
不需要 我们小谈了会儿
and, uh, she's gonna leave us alone.
她不会来找我们的麻烦
Oh, right, because villains always back off
好吧 因为当你要求恶棍停手时
when you ask them to.
他们都会乖乖听命
Maybe I'll text the Kraang and ask them to stop mutating stuff.
或者我该给克朗发短♥信♥叫他们不要搞变异了
Okay, guys, what do you want:
好的 伙计们 你们想要什么
omelet pizza or pizza omelet?
煎蛋卷披萨还是披萨煎蛋卷
What's the difference? Okay, you caught my bluff.
有什么不同 好吧 我是在唬你们的
Hey, did you guys just get a mass text from April?
你们刚收到很多爱普莉尔的短♥信♥了吗
Yeah. Mmhmm.
是的 嗯哼
Well, does yours also say
你们的短♥信♥上是不是也说了
she's being attacked by an old lady?
她被一个老太太攻击了
Sure does. Yep.
没错 是的
Is that considered an emergency?
这算不算紧急情况
I guess. Let's go!
大概是吧 我们走
Suh-weet. So, this is what school is like.
好耶 原来学校是这样子的啊
Okay, I feel stupid.
好吧 我感觉我秀逗了
Ugh, April's gotta learn the T-phones are for emergencies only.
爱普莉尔得知道龟-phone只能在紧急情况下使用
AAApril O'Neil? Ah, sewer bunnies.
爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 下水道兔宝宝
Leo, I think this does count as a...
李奥 我觉得这的确算是
An emergency. I know!
紧急情况 我知道
All right, guys.
好的 伙计们
Let's put old mother hubbard back in her cupboard.
让我们把这老太太笋瓜送回碗柜去
Dude, it literally hurts to listen to you sometimes.
老兄 有时你说的话真的是伤身
Mikey! The water fountain!
麦奇 饮水器
I know! School has everything!
我知道 学校真是什么都有
No! Spray her! Oh!
不是 用水喷她 哦
April! Where are you?
爱普莉尔 你在哪
And stay down! Thank you, guys.
老实点 谢了 伙计们
You are so welcome.
你太客气了
So what the heck is that thing?
这究竟是什么鬼东西
It looks like a Kraangdroid... minus the Kraang.
看起来像是小型克朗
She said she was from the Worldwide genome project.
她说她来自环球基因工程
How did the Kraang know you sent your DNA spit
克朗怎么会知道你送了DNA口水样本
to the Worldwide thingamajig project?
给环球基因工程
The Kraang must've hacked into their system.
一定是克朗黑入了他们的系统
Who knows what kind of info they could be stealing?
谁知道他们窃取了什么情报
April, you'd better head to the lair, where it's safe.
爱普莉尔 你最好回巢穴去 那里安全
We'll go check out the Worldwide genome project.
我们去查看这个环球基因工程
But, first, we gotta take down the eastside high panthers.
但是 首先 我们先攻下东高黑豹队
According to that poster, they've got it coming.
根据这张海报 他们要来了
So how do we get in? Leave it to me.
我们怎么进去 放着我来
I've got an app for that. Oh, boy.
我带了破解应用 天啊
I've got an app for that, too.
我也带了破解应用
You know, for a human lab,
我说 作为一个人类的实验室
this place is awfully Kraang-y.
这地方也太克朗化了
Guys, I think the Kraang are the Worldwide genome project.
伙计们 我觉得克朗就是环球基因工程
Booyakasha.
我来了
Now, you two play nice in there. What are those?
你们俩给我乖乖呆在那 这些是什么
Well, it looks like they're collecting DNA
看起来他们在收集
from every plant and animal species on Earth.
地球上所有动植物的DNA
What? Building blocks, dude.
什么 生命建筑模块 老兄
I'll drop the science on you later.
待会再跟你解释科学知识
I wonder what they're doing with all this DNA.
我想知道他们要用这些DNA干嘛
Whatever it is, it can't be good.
不管是干嘛 反正不会是好事
Let's shut this place down.
我们把这地方破坏掉吧
Hey, where's Raph? Gotcha!
拉斐在哪 抓到你了
Karai! Kawho?
卡莱 卡谁
Bet you think you're pretty slick.
你以为你很聪明
I have my moments.
时机未到而已
Raph, Karai! Stop it!
拉斐 卡莱 住手
Okay, what the heck is going on here?
这是怎么回事
How do they know her?
他们怎么会认识她
Yeah, and how do we know her?
是啊 我们怎么会认识她
Wait. Do we know her?
等等 我们认识她么
So this is the stuff that turns people into monsters, huh?
就是这个东西把人变成怪物的对吧
How's it work?
怎么作用的
Why don't you lean in a little closer, and I'll show you?
你为什么不靠过来点 我来告诉你
Enough! You're gonna set off...
够了 你们会打到...
One of those. Nice going, Leo.
其中的一个 好样的 李奥
You're protecting her? What is wrong with you?
你在保护她 你有什么毛病
She is bad news.
她是噩耗
No, she's not! Yeah, I am.
不 她不是 我就是
The ones who are not authorized by the authority of Kraang
那些未被克朗授权
to exist in this place
进入这里的人
will now be destroyed by Kraang in this place.
将在这里被克朗摧毁
This day just keeps getting better.
真是越来越有趣了
Look. See? She's on our side.
看见了没 她是站在我们这边的
Are you even listening to yourself?
你听到自己在说些什么了吗
I like your brother, Leo.
我喜欢你兄弟 李奥
He's almost as entertaining as you.
他几乎跟你一样有趣
Oh, when this is over, I'll show you how entertaining I can be.
等这个了结了 我会让你看看我有多有趣
Kraang is now arriving to provide the help
克朗到此提供
that has been requested by Kraang.
克朗要求的帮助
We're trapped! No.
我们被困住了 不
You're trapped.
是你们被困住了
What happens if I do this?
我这么做的话会发生什么
No! Don't do that!
不要 不要那么干
Highly undesirable outcome.
极其不良的后果
Well, now I gotta.
现在我必须得这么干
Aww. He's so cute.
他真可爱
Whoa! That is wicked.
真是太酷了
How the heck am I gonna name this?
这个鬼东西我要怎么起名字啊
Good question. Well, see ya.
说的好 那个 拜拜
You're not gonna help us beat this thing? It's your fault!
你不帮我们打这东西吗 这可是你惹的祸
I'll let the heroes handle it. Uhh! I trusted you!
我让英雄们对付它 我是那么的信任你
I know! That's messed up, right?
我知道 搞砸了 对吧
So, guys, we all fans of Karai yet?
伙计们 我们都是卡莱的粉丝了么
I don't know who she is, but I know I hate her!
我不知道她是谁 但是我恨她
Hey, look, Leo. The Kraang are on our side now.
瞧啊 李奥 克朗站在我们这边了
Save it.
得了吧
Nice try, Octo-punk!
想得美 八爪阿飞
No, no! Call him "Octo-eyeball-jelly-bug"!
不不 叫它八爪眼球果冻虫
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表