剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Ahh, let's just call him Justin.
还是叫他贾斯汀得了
Raph's right. It is my fault.
拉斐说的没错 都是我的错
Hey, Justin! This ends now.
贾斯汀 到此为此了
Ha! Take that, Justin!
尝尝这个 贾斯汀
Come on! Let's get out of here!
快点 我们离开这
So...
那么
We're thinking somebody should start talking.
我们认为某人应该先开始说话
I should've told you about Karai sooner,
我应该早点告诉你们关于卡莱的事
but I really thought there was a chance she would be good,
但是我真的以为她会改邪归正的
and I guess I...
而且我似乎
sort of liked her.
有点那么喜欢他
Go ahead. Laugh.
继续 笑话我吧
Dude, I can't believe you trusted her.
老兄 我不敢相信你相信她
I can't believe you didn't trust us enough to tell us.
我不敢相信你不告诉我们 这么不信任我们
I was wrong. I'm really sorry.
我错了 真的对不起
I tried to warn him. You too, huh?
我警告过她的 你也警告过啊
Leonardo, you are not the first young man
李奥纳多 恋爱中的人都是傻瓜
or turtle to make a fool of yourself over a girl.
你不是第一个年轻人或者乌龟
What about Donnie? Uhh!
还有多尼呢
However, when that girl
但是 当那个女孩
is a Kunoichi in the employ of your enemy,
是敌人雇佣的女忍♥者
that is an error you cannot afford.
你就大错特错了
Hai, sensei.
好的 老师
Deception is the ninja's most powerful weapon,
迷惑欺骗是忍♥者最厉害的武器
and it seems Karai is a master.
看来卡莱是这方面的大♥师♥
I know. We can't trust her.
我知道 我们不能信任她
I see that now. Good.
我明白了 很好
You must learn from your mistake.
你必须在失败中有所收获
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你能理解
I'm glad you're not mad. Who says I'm not mad?
很高兴你没有生气 谁说我没有生气
Hey, bro. I'm glad you came to your senses.
老兄 很高兴你恢复了理智
You were right. I don't know what I was thinking.
你说的没错 真不知道我当时在想什么
Well, I can see how you'd think she's hot
我能明白你觉得她很火♥辣♥
in an evil kind of a way.
坏的很火♥辣♥
Yeah. Well, don't worry.
嗯 不用担心
I am so over that.
我已经看破了
Oh, this is too good. I could watch this forever.
这个真是太有趣了 我可以永远看下去
Go... chase... a... mailman!
去 追逐 一个 邮递员
The robots. I've seen them up close.
机器人 我近距离观察过
They call themselves "The Kraang."
他们称自己为"克朗"
I told you I am not interested in this robot fiction.
我说过我对机器人没兴趣
I will hear no more of this!
不准再谈及此事
I think this is how they control their robot bodies.
我觉得他们是靠这个操纵机器人的
I don't know. Maybe you can use it?
我不知道 或许你可以试试看
This is exactly the sort of neural transmission interface
这正是我在尝试开♥发♥的
I've been trying to develop!
神经传动装置界面
Hmm. Very well.
很好
I want you to find out all you can about this "Kraang."
你尽可能的找出关于克朗的信息
Their technology may prove useful in our war against the turtles.
在我们与乌龟的较量中他们的科技或许很有用
Well done, Karai.
干的不错 卡莱
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表