剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
You know how it is.
你们懂的
Oh, wait. No, you don't.
等等 你们不懂
The freak is on his way.
怪胎待会就来
The trap is set.
陷阱布置好了
Pretty weapon for a tough guy.
好刀配恶人啊
In prison, we made our own weapons.
在监狱的时候我们都是自己制♥作♥武器
I'll keep that in mind
我会记住的
if I'm ever stupid enough to wind up in prison.
前提是如果我笨到最后也进了监狱
Not quite.
还是不太对
Wait, I think I got it.
等一下 我觉得我知道了
Where did you learn that?
你们这是从哪里学来的
Mikey learned it from his new friend.
麦奇从他的新朋友那里学的
The man who taught him that kata is no friend!
教他这招的人绝对是敌非友
It comes from the Shredder.
这招是施莱德教的
Shredder?
施莱德
You mean Bradford is one of his students?
你是说布拉福德是他的徒弟
He must be.
肯定是
So Bradford's just pretending to be Mikey's friend
布拉德福只是假装和麦奇做朋友
to get to you.
目的是接近你
Ohh, what a relief!
这下解脱了
Everything makes sense again.
一切又都讲得通了
Mikey's in trouble!
麦奇有麻烦了
Rad-Brad? Hello?
赞布拉德 你在吗
Hello?
在吗
Raddie-Braddie?
赞布拉德亲
Did you plan me a surprise party?
你是给我准备了惊喜派对吗
Tell me what you've done with Chris,
告诉我你们对克里斯做了什么
or you guys are in serious...
否则你们肯定会有麻...
Haven't you figured out who I am?
你还没想到我是谁吗
Should I have?
我应该想到吗
We've already met face-to-face.
我们见过面的
No. It can't be.
不可能
You're... the guy with the cat?
难道你是...养猫的那个人
You fool.
你这个笨蛋
Rad-Brad? What?
赞布拉德 怎么会这样
I thought we were friends.
我还以为我们是朋友
I introduced you to all of my toes.
我都把我所有的脚趾头都介绍给你了
You actually thought someone like me
你真的以为我这样的人
could be friends with a freak like you?
会和你这种怪胎成为朋友吗
Pathetic!
真是悲哀
I say we get rid of him.
我觉得我们应该除掉他
Nothing would make me happier.
我当然很愿意
But we need him.
但是我们还需要他
All part of the trap.
他可是整个陷阱的关键
Rad-Brad?
赞布拉德
Dudes! That was sporadic!
哥们 这是"偶染"
That's not what that means!
你又说错话了吧
Perfect.
完美
We've got them.
他们中计了
Show your faces!
偷偷摸摸算什么好汉
They've trapped us!
我们中计了
Take 'em down!
拿下他们
They knew we were following them.
他们知道我们在跟踪他们
That's right.
正是
Sweep the leg!
扫堂腿
Hit it!
现在打开
Well, that didn't seem very fair.
这个好像不是很公平啊
No, it wasn't.
当然不公平
High three!
三指神掌
Um, Sensei, aren't you hungry?
老师 你不饿吗
I fear we are celebrating too soon.
我担心我们庆祝的太早了
Too soon?
太早了
The bad guys were swept away in a river of raw sewage.
坏蛋已经被没有处理过的污水冲走了
By my watch, that makes it the perfect time.
依我看来 这正是庆祝的最好时间
Shredder knows I'm alive.
施莱德知道我还活着
And worse, he knows about all of you.
更糟的是 他也知道你们了
It's my worst nightmare come true.
我最糟糕的噩梦成为现实了
So it's not over?
也就是说事情还没完
Oh, no.
不只是没完
It's just beginning.
这只是开始
How you doing, Mikey?
麦奇 你怎么样了
This was all my fault.
一切都是我的错
I should have never thought
我就不应该以为
I could be friends with a human.
可以和人类交朋友的
Eh, don't be so hard on yourself.
别太自责了
So it's not my fault?
也就是说不是我的错
Of course it's your fault.
当然是你的错
If you tell the others, I'll beat the green off you,
如果你敢和别人说 我会把你揍得屁滚尿流
but... you're an awesome guy.
但是...你是个很棒的人
Bradford didn't think so.
可是布拉福德不这么想
Eh, he's a psychotic killing machine.
他就是个精神病杀人机器
You deserve way better friends than him.
做朋友他可配不上你
You know what?
知道吗
You're right.
你是对的
Thanks, Raph.
谢谢你 拉斐
Anytime.
客气
Unfriend.
解除好友关系
Revenge!
复仇
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表