剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Ugh. Where does all this stuff come from anyway?
这些东西都是从哪来的
Uh, Mikey, it's, um...
麦奇 那是
What? Don't they know we're living down here?
什么 他们不知道我们住这下面吗
Keep it down, guys.
你们声音小点
Wow. You sound just like Leo. You say that one more time,
你说的就跟李奥一样 你再说一次
and I'll shove your head in this sewage.
我就把你的头塞下水道里
And now you sound like you again.
你说的又像你自己了
Come on.
不是吧
Snakeweed's lair should be around here somewhere.
蛇草的巢穴一定在这里的某个地方
You don't say.
还用你说
And he's growing humans.
他在种植人
He's not growing 'em, shellbrain. He's holding 'em captive.
他不是在种植他们 他把他们困在里面
For what? He's a plant. He can't eat 'em.
为了什么 他是一株植物 又不能吃了他们
He's probably turning them into fertilizer.
他大概是在把他们变成花肥
Ugh. Is that really where fertilizer comes from?
花肥真是这么来的么
Actually, most fertilizer comes from...
实际上 大部分的花肥来自...
What? Is there anything that doesn't come from that?
什么 有什么不是来自那个的
Enough. Let's cut 'em loose.
够了 我们把他们救出来
Not only was that a job well done,
不止是干的漂亮
it was a job well done without Leo.
是不在李奥的领导下干的漂亮
My fertilizer! What now, boss?
我的花肥 现在怎么办 老大
You know what?
知道吗
I don't think you're as bad as you pretend to be.
你没有你假装的那么坏
Oh? What part of swinging a sword at your head
是吗 对你的头使剑
do you not understand? On the rooftop,
这难道还不清楚么 在屋顶上
you could have finished me, but you didn't.
你可以了结了我 但是你没有
Because you're the first thing in this city that doesn't bore me.
因为在这个城市你是第一个不让我无聊的人
Besides, I don't think you're as good as you pretend to be.
再说了 我不觉得你有你装的那么好人
Don't tell me the goody-three-toes thing
不要告诉我三趾好人
doesn't wear thin after a while.
已经丧失耐性了
Better than the alternative.
总比走狗的要好
Which is what? To have fun?
怎么了 因为找乐子
To cut loose? To live your own life?
没有束缚 过自己的生活吗
Guess I struck a nerve.
猜我戳到痛处了
Because I beat you?
就因为我打到你了
You see that highrise? Yeah.
看到那栋高楼了么 嗯
Meet me there at midnight. Why?
午夜那里见 为什么
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
Wow! We're totally losing!
我们完全不是对手
Really? I hadn't noticed.
真的吗 我可没发现
Then get your head in the game, bro.
那就用上你的脑子 老兄
You're supposed to be the leader!
你是队长来着
Get back in there!
回去那
And do what? Go for the head.
回去干嘛 直接打头
I just did. Do it better.
我就是这么做的 那就做的更好点
Great. Four times in a row...
很好 一连四次
he'll never see that coming!
他永远都猜不到我们会怎么出招
Now what, chief? Go... for the head.
现在怎么办 老大 直接打头
Fifth time's a charm.
第五次魅力爆发
Mikey!
麦奇
Raph, little help here? Just... hold him off.
拉斐 来帮点忙 拖住他
Come on, Mike, wake up. Don't do this to me.
加油 麦奇 醒醒 不要这样子对我
Mikey's down. So what do we do now, Raph?
麦奇倒下了 我们现在怎么办 拉斐
Raph!
拉斐
I'll smash you rotten turtles into the ground.
我要把你们这些死乌龟砸到地底去
Raph!
拉斐
We don't have much time before he grows back.
在他长回来之前没有多少时间了
Let's grab Mikey and get out of here!
我们带麦奇离开这儿
I'm coming for you, turtles!
我会找到你们的 乌龟们
You hear me? I'm coming for you!
听到了吗 我还会回来的
April. April?
爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔
Leo?
李奥
This better be good.
最好是有什么好事
Hey. I need to talk. Can it wait till morning?
我需要谈谈 就不能等到早上
I met this girl.
我遇见了一个女孩
Tell me everything.
告诉我一切
Well, she's really cool.
她真的很酷
She's also a martial artist. And, uh...
她还是个武术大♥师♥
she's in the Foot clan.
她是大脚帮的
Are you crazy? April, she's different. She's...
你疯了 爱普莉尔 她不同 她
In the Foot clan. Yeah, but she's...
大脚帮的 没错 但是她
In the Foot clan!
大脚帮的
Look, I know I shouldn't be hanging out with her.
听着 我知道我不该跟她来往
Yeah. You got that right. You know why?
是的 你说的没错 知道为什么吗
'Cause she's in the Foot clan!
因为她是大脚帮的
April, she's fun,
爱普莉尔 她很有趣
and I'm tired of being the responsible one.
我不想总做负责的那个人
When do I get to have fun?
我什么时候才可以享受一下
So what does she want from you?
她想让你怎么着
I don't know. I'm meeting her later at the Byerly building.
我不知道 我待会儿跟她在拜尔利大楼上见
She's got something planned.
她好像计划好了什么东西
Yeah, like pushing you off the Byerly building.
没错 比如把你从大楼上推下去
It's a trap, Leo. I don't think so.
这是陷阱 李奥 我不这么认为
There's good in her. I know there is. I can feel it.
她有善良的一面 我知道的 我能感受得到
I hope you're right.
我希望你是对的
Karai, I have learned that you had
卡莱 我听说你有机会
the opportunity to dispatch Leonardo.
杀了李奥纳多
Really? But you let him go instead.
真的吗 但是你却把他放跑了
That's not true. He escaped. I find that hard to believe.
不是真的 他逃跑了 我可不信
He escaped from you, didn't he? Enough!
他从你手里逃走了 不是吗 够了
Next time you see Leonardo, you must finish him.
下次你再见到他 你必须杀了他
Understood? I understand, father.
你的明白 明白 父亲
Help!
帮忙
Set him down.
把他放下
Where is Leonardo? I don't know.
李奥纳多在哪 我不知道
Sensei, this is a disaster, and it's all my fault.
老师 这是场灾难 都是我的错
I don't know what happened. I just froze up.
我不知道怎么回事 我就是呆住了
I mean, I have no problem risking my own life,
我是说 用我的生命冒险没问题
but risking my brothers'?
但是用兄弟的生命
Now you see the price of leadership... responsibility.
现在你看到当队长的代价 责任
Yeah, I hate it.
嗯 我不喜欢
So you understand Leonardo's burden?
那么你可懂李奥纳多的重担了
We need him back. I need him back.
我们需要他回来 我需要他回来
Then go get him.
那就去把他找回来
But, sensei, I don't know where he is.
但是 老师 我不知道他在哪
He's going to the Byerly building. April texted me.
他去了拜尔利大夏 爱普莉尔给我发信息了
April texted me. Oh, this is the best day!
她给我发信息了 今天真是美好的一天
Well, I mean, it's had its ups and downs.
我是说 有喜有忧
I was beginning to think you were a no-show,
我还以为你不会出现呢
but you don't disappoint.
但是你没让我失望
So what's this about? That.
你叫我来干嘛 那个
That's the sword of Miyamoto Musashi.
那是宫本武藏的剑
The greatest swordsman in the history of Japan.
日本史上最伟大的剑士
It's ancient. It's priceless. And it's yours...
传承的无价之宝 它归你了
If you help me. Do what?
只要你帮我 干嘛
You know what. We're going to steal it.
你知道的 我们去把它偷出来
No, we're not. Come on, that sword
不 我不干 不是吧 那把剑
is just sitting there, collecting dust.
就呆在那累积灰尘
You know you deserve that katana...
你知道你应得的
certainly more than some lazy rich guy.
肯定比那些懒鬼富人应得
Stop being responsible, Leo.
不要再那么有责任心 李奥
Stop waiting for people to give you the life you want.
不要等人来给你你想要的生活
Go out and take it. No.
挣脱束缚去把它拿出来 不
I'm getting that sword, Leo, with or without you.
我要去偷他把剑 李奥 不管你来不来
Choose. I can't. It's wrong.
你来选 我不能 这是错的
You're starting to bore me.
你开始让我感到无聊了
Karai, you don't have to do this.
卡莱 你不需要这么做
I know. That's what makes it fun!
我知道 所以这样就更有趣了
Leo! Wha... what are you doing? Who's she?
李奥 你在干嘛 她是谁
Uh, Raph, Karai. Karai, Raph.
拉斐 卡莱 卡莱 拉斐
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表