剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
say it with me... play connect the dots?
罗西 这一万我一直在听德苏亚的呼噜声
Rosie, I've been up all night listening to DeSouza snoring.
真可爱
Oh, that's adorable.
但是你看 迈阿密有三个医生
But check this out... three doctors in Miami
为别人接种去非洲的疫苗
give inoculation shots to travel to Africa.
笨鸡从阿尔瓦拉多的皮卡医生那里接种
Benji got his from Dr. Picard on Alvarado.
好的 所以你想庆祝性拥抱一下
Sweet. So, you want a celebratory hug
因为我们只需要搜索方圆16公里的地方了吗
now that we only have 10 square miles to search?
还没完呢
Well, hold that embrace.
米其还发现在笨鸡的肺里
Mitchie also found traces of lead-based paint
有一些油漆和纤维玻璃的痕迹
and a type of fiberglass in Benji's lungs.
这些东西70年代就不用了
That stuff hasn't been used since the '70s.
所以这些人藏在一个老旧的
Right. So these guys have been hiding in an old building
尘封了几十年的建筑里
that hasn't been touched in decades.
是的 几十年
Yeah, like, decades.
那种比你还老的建筑
Like, "Before you were born" Decades.
等等 你是几几年的
Wait. When were you born again?
冰格拉姆公园商场
Bingram Park Mall.
废弃 未重新开业
Abandoned. Never reopened.
我觉得有目标了
I think we have a winner.
还有庆祝性拥抱
And a celebratory hug.
来吧 庆祝性拥抱
Come on. Celebratory.
要去查一下
Got to do it.
庆祝性拥抱
Celebratory hug.
好
Yeah.
我一直很喜欢这个
I've always loved those.
我也是
Me too.
也许我们应该去突击检查
Uh, yeah, maybe we should hit the mall.
是的
Yeah.
去检查一下
Let's hit the mall.
看起来很熟悉吧
Look familiar, no?
就像是奢饰珠宝店的翻版
Yeah. Looks like a replica of Luxe Jewelry.
-这是他们演习的地方 -这些人有点厉害
- This is where they rehearsed. - Yeah, these guys are good.
保安系统很高端
Security system is high end.
两个监视器 两个键盘
Two cameras, two key pads,
应该是和商店一样
probably the same that are in the store.
一样的保险柜
The same model safe.
这还暖 刚刚有人来过
This is still warm. Somebody was just here.
好吧 我们回到车上
Okay. Let's get our cars around back
等着我们的人回来
and wait for our friend to return.
跟紧我
Stay close.
罗西 后退
Rosie, Rosie, scooch back.
我不会后退的 "跟紧我 罗西"
I'm not gonna scooch back. "Stay close, Rosie"...
后退是给你的 不是给我的
those were your words, not mine.
我说了近一点 不是贴着
I said close, not nuzzle.
这不是贴着
This is not a nuzzle.
就是
Feels like one.
那你肯定没被人贴过
Well, then you've never been properly nuzzled.
闭嘴 现在给我闭嘴
Okay, muzzle. Muzzle is what I need you to do.
警告:检测到有人入侵
有人监视我们
We're being watched.
-老大 -有人来了
- Yeah, Boss? - We're blown.
停车
Stop the vehicle!
举起手来
Hands up! Open your hands!
朝我走 现在跪下
Walk towards me! Get down on the ground now!
我不知道 五个月前我和笨鸡在建筑工地
I don't know. Look, I met Benji at a construction site
认识
five months ago.
他给我一千块一天来造这个东西
He offered me a grand a day to build this thing.
有点奇怪 我应该问一下
And, yeah, it was weird, and I should've asked questions,
但是我需要钱
but I needed the dough.
请张开嘴 韦恩
Open up your mouth, please, Wayne.
他是检查身体的病理学家 张嘴
He's a pathologist. Checking body stuff. Open up your mouth.
好的 我没看到注射疫苗的痕迹
All right, I see no signs of inoculation shots.
给我几分钟
Give me a minute with him.
你有孩子 对吗
You got kids, yeah?
-是吗 -是的
- Hmm? - Yeah.
你知道没有孩子的人
Okay. You see, people who don't have children
不知道他们的父母看到你制♥造♥的东西
don't understand the heartbreak that a parent feels
杀了他们的孩子有多么的伤心
when one of their kids is hurt by something that you did.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
我有七个孩子
Now, I have seven kids.
听我说韦恩
Listen to me, Wayne.
如果你不告诉我怎么找到他
If you don't give me what we need to find this guy,
我就把你的孩子拉出教室
I'm gonna pull your kids out of class
告诉他们你♥爸♥爸很长时间
and tell them that dad is not gonna be home
都不会回来
for a very long time.
不要以为我们怕你
And that look that we fear,
这个表情会让你接下来十年
that's the look that you're gonna be seeing through bars
都身陷囹圄
for the next 10 years.
那个安排这一切的人叫做斯利姆
The guy that calls all the shots goes by the name Slim.
我只见过他一次 很晚了 所以
I only seen him once, and it was dark, so...
警监 检索了系统里所有叫斯利姆的
Cap, ran "Slim" through the system.
很多人
Uh... it's a long list.
必须要几个小时一个一个排查
Gonna take a few hours to whittle down.
好 慢慢查
All right, let me know when.
-爸爸 -我的小妖孽
- Daddy! - There's my little monster!
-怎么了 -谢谢你看着他
- What's up, buddy? - Thanks for watching him.
事出突然 应该不用一个小时
Emergency at my office. Shouldn't take but an hour.
好的 我有时间 没问题
All right, yeah, I got time. We're good.
所有的东西都在这里了
Everything is in here.
警监 这是玛莎 我的前妻
Hey, Cap, this is Martha, my ex-wife.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - You too.
-跟你♥爸♥好好玩 -好的
- You be good for your dad, okay? - Okay.
你想去你最喜欢的汉堡店吗
You want to go to your favorite burger joint?
-想 -是吗
- Yes! - Yeah?
-想 -警监 一起吧
- Yeah. - Hey, Cap, you want to join us?
不 你们去吧
Oh, no, no, no. You guys... You guys go ahead.
-我不去了 -来吧
- I'll be fine. - Come on.
都是男的 我请你
Gentlemen only. I insist.
一起来吧 斯莱德大叔
Please come with us, Uncle Slade.
好的 走吧
All right, fine.
出发 汉堡
There you go. Burgers!
-汉堡 -汉堡
- Burgers! - Burgers!
你让你♥爸♥爸吃汉堡吗
You let your dad eat burgers?
胖死你
Fatten you up. Come on.
-阿德里安 -我不是
- Adrian. - Hey, uh, I didn't...
我知道 你有时间吗
I know. You got a minute?
当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
我想去洛杉矶的那份工作
I want that job at Angel City.
什么
I'm sorry. What?
听我说完 我爱我的工作
Hear me out. I love my job.
我们的工作就是一切
What we do means everything to me.
我现在正处于最好的阶段
And right now, I feel like I'm at the top of my game.
说实话这和你有很大的关系 罗西
And honestly, a lot of that has to do with you, Rosie.
看到最厉害的人的一举一动会激励我
You know, watching the best, it has pushed me,
并且让我有灵感
focused me, inspired me.
谢谢你 但是
Thank you for that, but, um...
我不能再待在这里了 罗西
I can't stay here anymore, Rosie.
我
I...
我很幸运
I got lucky.
我有世界上最好的父母
I had the best mom and dad in the world, but...
但是迈阿密的一切都让我想到他们
everything in Miami reminds me of them.
我要改变 我需要这个机会
I need a change. I want this opportunity.
我已经准备好了
I'm ready to fight for this job.
你相信我 我不会让你失望的
And you have my word... there is zero chance I'll let you down.
维拉怎么办
What... What about Villa?
我相信我们可以异地
I know we're strong enough to make it work.
-是她吗 -是的
- That her? - Yeah.
帮我个忙
D-Do me a favor.
也许帮我隐瞒一下 直到我自己和她讲
Maybe keep this between us until I talk to her.
你好维拉
Hey, Villa.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表