剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
好了 丹尼 康纳
Okay, Danny, Connor --
不管我们叫他什么
whatever the hell we're calling him, okay --
在他"自杀"之前收到了很多骗局受害者的
received a lot of death threats from his victims
死亡威胁
before his "suicide."
也许其中一位受害者一路追踪他到了迈阿密
Well, maybe one of those victims tracked him down to Miami
然后把他们的威胁给兑现了
and made good on their threats.
或者只为了试图把钱给要回来而杀了他
Or killed him trying to get their money back.
他第一次死的时候
When he died the first time,
还有超过250万美元不知所踪
there was still over $2.5 million unaccounted for.
你看 这 这就是我想不通的地方
See, that's -- that's what doesn't add up to me.
解剖台上这家伙
The guy on my table --
他并没有在迈阿密享受奢华的生活
he didn't live a life of luxury here in Miami.
他过的很平凡 他很爱他妻子
He lived a simple life. He loved his wife.
他从生活中的小事获取快乐
He took pleasure in the little things.
所以 你想表达什么
So, what are you saying?
我想说的是不管他在华盛顿时
I'm saying that whoever
是怎样一个人 他变了
he was in D.C., he changed.
别开始说你那套彩虹三棱镜
Don't start with your whole rainbow prism
与独角兽和闪光的大道理
with unicorns and glitter.
不 多发现一点生活闪光 少一点愤恨
No. More glitter, less bitter.
不 多少人的生活被丹尼·威廉姆斯毁了
No, people's lives were ruined by Danny Williams.
至少有两位骗局受害人在失去了一切之后
Hell, at least two of his victims committed suicide
自杀身亡了
after losing everything.
他不能就这么重新做人
He doesn't get to start over and play house
和某个可怜又毫无防备的女人一起生活
with some poor, unsuspecting woman.
你对案子总是这么激动吗 警探
You always get this fired up over your cases, Detective?
我只是说我对这个案子有些个人兴趣
Uh, let's just say I have a personal interest in this one.
我们得再和他老婆谈谈 罗西
We need to talk to the wife again, all right? Rosie?
好吧 我先和联邦调查局的官员联♥系♥一下
All right, I'm gonna hop on the phone with the Feds,
查一下那些死亡威胁
see about those death threats.
先别走 警探
Uh, not so fast, Detective.
我有个特别的任务给你
I have a special job for you.
这些是证券交易委员会送来的
So, these were sent over from the SEC.
康纳·索恩所犯庞氏骗局的
They're files on all 954 victims
954份犯罪记录
of Connor Thorne's ponzi scheme.
你想让我检查它们
And you want me to go through them,
得到一份
come up with a list of suspects
可以在迈阿密杀了他的嫌疑人名单
who could have gotten to him here in Miami.
聪明人 艾拉
Smart man, Ira.
来吧 击个拳
Go ahead. Bump it.
你可以的
There you go.
看到没 我就知道你很适合这份工作
See, I knew you were the right guy for the job.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What's wrong? Is there a problem?
没有
No.
我现在就开始
I'll get started right away.
好样的 艾拉 好样的
Good man, Ira. Good man.
一个小问题 队长
Quick question, Cap.
一个有信托基金而且父母还在世的孩子
How does a trust fund kid whose parents are still alive
为什么最后在福利院长大
end up in a group home?
我只是得了解一下到我在为谁工作
I just had to know who I was working for.
祝阅读愉快 警探
Happy reading, Detective.
皮皮 是我
Hey, Pip. It's me.
求你别删这条信息
Um, please don't delete this.
我不是打电♥话♥告诉你我有多想你什么的
I'm not calling to tell you that I miss you or something,
但是我确实想你
but I do -- miss you.
但是 算了吧
But it's -- Never mind.
我给你打电♥话♥有一个很重要的原因
Um, I'm calling for a reason that's pretty important,
像快点抓杀人犯一样重要
like got-to-catch-a-murderer-quick kind of important.
我在对一个过量使用海♥洛♥因♥的受害者进行毒性检测
I'm running tox on a victim who O.D.'d on heroin,
我测试了几个不同的样本
and I've run a couple different samples,
但每一次都会得到不同的检测结果
but each time, I get a very different set of results.
所有部位的单乙酰吗♥啡♥
The 6-MAM -- all over the place.
氧气含量 都不一致
The O2 is, like, totally inconsistent.
所以我是哪里做错了
So what am I doing wrong?
我知道我可以去问米其
And I know that I could just, you know, ask Mitchie.
所以也许我真的应该去问米其
So I probably should just ask Mitchie.
所以你知道吗 当我没打过电♥话♥吧
So you know what? Forget that I called.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 打扰了 再见
Thanks. Sorry. Bye.
我刚才听起来很可怜吗
Did that sound as pathetic as it felt?
她只是需要更多的时间
She just needs more time.
皮皮遇事喜欢逃避
Pippy has mastered the art of avoidance.
她最终还是会回来的
She will come around eventually.
肯定的 就像一个家庭特征
Must be, like, a family trait.
什么
Excuse me?
得了吧 黛西女士
Come on, Ms. D.
罗西在实验室的时候你根本不来
You're never in the lab when Rosie is anymore.
你在避着他 我猜
You're avoiding him, and my guess is
原因是"杰"打头 "德"结尾
the reason starts with "Ger" and ends with "Ald."
-我说对了吗 -孩子 别胡说八道
- Am I right? - Child, you are talking nonsense.
我很忙
I've been busy.
-你见到米其了吗 -为什么这么问
- Have you seen Mitchie? - Why?
你想问他一些你应该去问罗西的问题
You want to ask him something you should be asking Rosie?!
天哪 对不起
Sweet -- Sorry.
我吓到你了吗
Did I scare you?
不 不 当然没有
No. No, of course not.
我刚才只是在跟唱福音音乐
I was just... singing along to gospel music.
米其 我需要你帮个忙
Mitchie, I need a favor.
只是你们罗斯伍德家的人
It's just... with you Rosewoods,
太喜欢保守秘密
favors often give birth to secrets,
上次我帮你一个忙
and the last time I did one of you a favor,
结果可不怎么好
it -- it -- it didn't go so well.
这次会非常不一样
This is gonna be very different.
好吧 所以罗西知道这件事吗
O...kay. So Rosie knows about this favor?
不 他不知道 我不想让他知道
No, he doesn't. And I'd like to keep it that way.
这件事事关生死
This is a matter of life and death,
而且你绝不会后悔
and you will not regret this.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
皮皮
你回电♥话♥了
Well, you called back.
真得太好了
That's amazing.
你把我的质谱仪弄坏了吗
Did you break my mass spectrometer?
没有 你的设备都很好
No! Your equipment's fine.
我也很好 谢谢你的关心
As am I. Thank you for asking.
你在派对吗
Are you at a party?
受害者的血液样本是从哪获得的
Where did you pull the victim's blood sample from?
好的 不聊私人话题 懂了
Okay, no personal talk. Got it.
从他的胳膊
From his arm,
股动脉注射口附近的地方
near where he was injected in his femoral artery.
让我猜一猜 你在胳膊的样本里
Let me guess -- You found morphine
发现了吗♥啡♥ 但其他样本没有
in the sample from the arm and not the other sample.
正是 其他血液样本只检测出酒精
Exactly. The -- The other blood only showed alcohol.
你没有出错 塔拉
Well, you didn't make a mistake, Tara.
受害者没有用药过量 好吗
The victim did not O.D., all right?
他是被注射了吗♥啡♥
Now, he was injected with morphine,
但他当时已经死了
but he was already dead.
没有心跳就没有血液循环
No beating heart means no blood circulation,
也就是说毒品没法流到其他地方
which means nowhere for the drugs to go.
这也就是为什么其他样本里没有毒品
Which is why no drugs showed up in the other sample.
好吧 懂了
Okay, got it.
但是我们做完了尸检
But we completed the autopsy,
并没有其他致死原因的线索
and there's no sign of any other cause of death.
然后你们就遇到麻烦了
Then you guys have a problem.
因为血液不会撒谎 我也不会出错
Because the blood doesn't lie and I'm never wrong,
所以五五开了
so deuces.
我知道我和谁结了婚 他是个好人
I know who I was married to. He was a good man.
无论这个康纳·索恩是谁 他都不是丹尼
Whoever this Connor Thorne guy is, he's not Danny.
-好的 珍妮 也许你该坐下 -不
- Okay, Jenny, maybe you should sit down. - Don't.
我不是需要被矫正的孩子
I'm not some child that needs to be handled.
没有人下想要矫正你
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表