剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Should help us retrieve those dried-up prints.
早安 怎么样 什么情况
Good morning! What's happening? What do we got?
罗西 我还以为你...
Rosie? I thought you were...
维拉说你病了 在家休息
Um, Villa said that you were home sick.
你听错了 我体内发动机的每个气缸都在运行
Well, you heard wrong because I'm firing on all cylinders.
火力全开
I'm talking all cylinders.
-兄弟 见到你真好 -你好吗
- Hey, my man. Good to see you. - What's up?
谢谢你来帮忙
Hey, thanks for helping out,
不过这里不再需要你了 知道了吗
but your services are no longer needed, all right?
-好吧 随时效劳 -谢谢
- Yeah, okay. Any time. - Thank you very much.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day. Have a good day.
-再见 各位 -再见
- See you later. - Bye.
好了 快点开工
All right, come on, let's get to work.
-好的 -好
- Um, okay. - Yeah.
我们怎么看 是谋杀吗
So what are we thinking? Is this murder or not?
实验室还在鉴定死因
Well, the lab's still trying to find cause of death.
有可能是死者自己把船上的定位系统关了
Look, it's possible the deceased turned the boat's GPS off
然后通信系统受海水腐蚀了
and the communication system corroded on its own.
没错 可还是有点不对劲
Yeah, but something just doesn't smell right to us.
的确 船比尸体闻起来还臭
Literally. I mean, the boat reeked worse than the body.
-腐烂的食物 醋味... -醋味
- Food rot, vinegar... - Vinegar?
是啊 可能是洒了的红酒造成的
Yeah, maybe from the spilled wine.
红酒发酵时会...
You know, when wine ferments...
我知道红酒发酵的原理 艾拉
I know how wine ferments, Ira.
好吧
Okay.
你知道醋是酸性的吗
Did you know that vinegar was an acid?
知道啊
I know.
你意思是有可能用了醋
What, are you saying it could've been used
来破坏船上的通信系统吗
to sabotage the boat's communication system?
说得通 你让鉴证科的人测试一下天线
Makes sense. Why don't you have forensics test the antenna?
如果是人为破坏 就说明是谋杀
If it's sabotage, then it's murder.
船上的死者确实是"老大"
The victim on the boat was definitely El Jefe.
指纹匹配
The prints match.
罗西 你不是还要多休息两天吗
Rosie, I thought you were taking a couple more days off.
不了 维拉 被夺走一切的
No, no can do, Villa. See, one of the side effects
其中一个副作用就是
of being taken for everything you got
急需一个小东西 叫做...
is needing a little thing called --
听好了 钱
wait for it -- cash.
我们出去私下谈吧
Why don't we talk outside in private?
不不不 等一下 为什么要私下谈
No, no, no. Wait, wait. What are we talking in private for?
根本不需要啊
No need to talk in private. I mean...
毕竟大家都知道我被洗劫了 对吧
Everybody knows that I got robbed blind, right?
大家都知道的吧
Everybody knows Rosie got robbed blind?
你肯定知道 你收到通知了吧
You know it. Yeah, I know. You got the memo. Uh-huh.
你眼神告诉我你也知道了
I see it in your eyes, too.
或许我可以当
You know, maybe I can be a cautionary tale
你们两人的警世寓言
for my two little friends right here.
送你们一句话 把钱包藏好
Three words for you guys -- hide your wallets.
把钱包藏好 太妙了
Hide the wallets! Ha ha! I like that.
藏好钱包 钱包...
Hide your wallets. Wallets --
罗西 我们会找到唐妮亚的
Rosie, we're gonna find Tawnya, okay?
只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time.
她的电♥话♥停机了
And her phone's been disconnected,
但凯拉的没有 只要她开机
but Kayla's hasn't, and as soon as she turns
我们就能追踪到她们
her phone back on, we'll be able to trace them.
这是好消息 维拉
Okay, that's good news, Villa.
不过现在我们要调查的是
But right now we're investigating
音乐行业最讨人厌的人
one of the most hated men in the music business.
我们该如何着手
So where do we start?
"老大"生前有个女友 叫莉娜·普莱斯
El Jefe had a girlfriend, Lena Price.
她正在来的路上
She's on her way here.
死掉的有钱佬的女友要来这里吗
The dead rich dude's girl is coming in?
-你必须让我加入 -不行
- You have to let me in on that. - No.
维拉 霍恩斯托克 你们去盘问女友
Villa, Hornstock, you guys take the girlfriend.
罗西 你想干活吗
Rosie, you wanna work?
回实验室去 专心检验尸体
Back to the lab. Focus on the body.
帮我查出死因
Why don't you get me a cause of death?
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
节哀顺变
We're very sorry for your loss.
莉娜 请告诉我们你所知道的
Lena, we just need you to fill in the blanks for us.
杰夫当时是独自在船上吗
Was Jeff on his boat alone?
当然了 不然还会跟谁一起
Damn right he was. Who else would be with him?
不好意思 你是琪琪对吧 莉娜的朋友
I-I'm sorry, it's Keke, right? You're Lena's friend.
-情同姐妹 -如果你不闭嘴
- Ride or die. - If you don't shut it
让她自己回答的话
and let her answer these questions herself,
-我就叫人把你赶出去 -杰夫当时是一个人
- I'll have you ejected. - Jeff was alone.
他喜欢独自待在船上
Um, he liked the solitude on his boat.
那是他唯一能得到安宁的时候
It was the only time he could find peace.
是啊 像杰夫那样有才华的人
Uh, yeah, I mean, when you're gifted like Jeff,
是会受众人所觊觎的
everyone wants a piece of you.
我的错
My bad.
你也是音乐圈里的人吗
Are you in the music business, too?
我以前是跳舞的
Well, I used to dance.
事实上我和杰夫就是这样认识的
That's actually how Jeff and I met,
在拍MV的时候
on one of his music videos.
当时我们一见钟情
It was love at first sight.
莉娜 听说杰夫有很多敌人
Lena, we heard Jeff had a lot of enemies.
也许你可以帮我们缩窄范围
Maybe you could help narrow down
列个名单 看谁想要他的命
the list of people who wanted him dead?
不用列名单 是小维干的
Oh, there's no list. Lil V did this.
是他杀了杰夫 绝对是
He murdered Jeff. No doubt.
小维 那个雷盖音乐家
Lil V? The reggaet n artist?
小维和杰夫一起开始音乐事业
Lil V and Jeff started in music together.
他们以前很要好
They used to be close.
没错 直到杰夫突然红了
Yeah, until Jeff's career took off.
小维就妒忌了
Then Lil V got salty
因为杰夫不让他借势高升
because Jeff wouldn't let him ride his coattails.
这导致小维花了很多年才靠自己站稳脚跟
It took years for Lil V to make it on his own.
-是的 -他绝对不会原谅杰夫的
- Yeah. - And he never forgave Jeff.
你觉得他因此而杀害了杰夫吗
You think he killed him over that?
"你这个自以为是的蠢逼最好小心点"
"Your punk-ass wannabe self better watch your back."
什么
Excuse me?
"这就是为什么你们这些人像蟑螂一样乱窜"
"That's why yo' peeps fleeing like roaches,
"试图蹭我的名声"
"tryin' to get on my label.
"来挡我的路啊"
Yo, get in my way,
"我要把你们这些傻♥逼♥都埋进土里"
I'll put your culo en la tierra."
这些是杰夫上船前一天
Those are tweets Lil V sent to Jeff
小维发给他的推文
the day before he left on his yacht.
看起来我们从这个之前
Looks like we won't be getting much
是心脏的东西里查不出多少有用信息了
off this thing formerly known as a heart.
那么我们也许应该聊聊
So we should probably discuss the, uh,
那个显而易见的话题
the elephant in the room.
罗西 我指的是罗西
Rosie. I'm talking about Rosie.
好吧 不不不 只是 严格意义上说
Right. No, no, no. It's just, technically,
他并不在这间屋子里 所以
he's not in the room, so...
是的 很显然 他现在很不正常
Right. Clearly, he's not himself right now.
听着 他只是在用自己的方式面对这一切
Look, he's just working through things his way, okay?
最终 他会变回原样的 相信我
Eventually, he'll find his way back to being Rosie, trust me.
-瞧瞧谁来了 -有什么问题吗
- Hey! - Is there a problem?
没有 没有
No. No.
我们刚检查完遇难者的病历记录
We just went through the, uh, victim's medical records.
没什么特别的 没有已知的病恙
No red flags. No pre-existing medical conditions, so...
我们也进行了全身X光检查
And we also, um, ran full X-rays,
没有任何外伤迹象
and there's no evidence of any, uh, existing trauma, so...
我还在等毒理测试结果
And I'm waiting on tox results,
但除此之外 一无所获
but other than that, we have nada.
好了 谢谢你们提供的最新情况
All right, well, thank you for the update.
后面交给我吧 你们可以回家了
I can take it from here. You guys can all go home.
-抱歉 什么 -回家
- I'm sorry, what? - Home?
我两周没给你们发工资了
I haven't paid you guys in two weeks.
我也没奢望你们白干 所以回家吧 都走吧
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表