剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
You know -- the money you stole.
跟着我说
So, go ahead and say it.
你偷走的钱 说啊
The money you stole. Say it.
我偷走的钱
The money I stole.
拜托
Please.
你的钱已经没了 我花掉了
Your money is gone. I spent it.
但我保证如果你能证明我的清白
But I promise if you clear my name,
我会找办法把你的钱拿回来
I'll find a way to get you your money back.
你知道吗 大海很美
You know, the ocean's a beautiful thing.
它引诱你 让你觉得自己很安全
It seduces you, makes you feel you're safe.
然后再把你拉向海底
Then it pulls you under.
这里的风景不再是从前的样子了
No, this view isn't what it was...
或者说不再是本该有的样子了
or what it should be.
我更喜欢这边的风景
I like this view much better.
嗨 唐妮亚
Hi, Tawnya.
你懂的 我不喜欢跟人寒暄
You know, I don't feel like making small talk,
所以我就开门见山吧 你被捕了
so I'm just gonna say you're under arrest.
我们有足够证据扣下她
We have enough to hold her
直到证明是她谋杀了雷蒙德
until we can get her for Raymond's murder.
如果你愿意起诉的话
If you're willing to press charges.
罗西 不要
Rosie, please.
-你会后悔的 -够了
- You'll regret it. - You're done.
罗西
Rosie.
拜托
Come on.
来吧
Go ahead.
你有机会了
This is your chance.
对我说你想说的话
Say what you want to say to me.
我对你感到的一切...
Everything I feel for you...
我想对你做的一切...
everything I want to do to you...
我现在正毫无遗漏地传达给你
I think I'm communicating to you right now.
唐妮亚在雷蒙德死亡当晚给他带了一些钱
Tawnya brought Raymond some money the night that he died.
你是说她声称自己给了他钱
You mean she claims she gave him money
就在他被谋杀的当晚
the night he was murdered?
她爱他 维拉
She loved him, Villa.
我的天啊 这个女人
Oh, my God. This woman!
别告诉我你又一次信了她的鬼话
Don't tell me you believe that lie, too.
听着 不管怎样 她说他需要钱
Look, either way, she said he needed the money
而且生死攸关
as a matter of life or death.
我想我们都知道凶手会是谁
And I think we both know who might be the killer.
其实 我的确在雷蒙德手指上发现了
Actually, I did find traces of BPA and cocaine
双酚A和可♥卡♥因♥的痕迹 但体内没有
on Raymond's fingers, but none in his system.
听到了没 他手里肯定拿过钱
See? He must have handled it.
现金上布满着各种污染物
Money is rife with contaminants --
可♥卡♥因♥ 双酚A 亚麻 棉
cocaine, BPA, flax, cotton.
这些在雷蒙德的手指上都有
All present on Raymond's fingertips.
就是说唐妮亚说的可能是实话
Which means Tawnya could have been telling the truth
她在雷蒙德被害当晚的确给过他钱
about bringing Raymond money the night that he was killed.
很好 她把现金给雷蒙德
Okay, great. She brings Raymond the cash.
他放松了警惕
He lets his guard down.
她就杀了他 然后再把钱拿回来
She kills him, then takes back the cash.
那不是爱
That's not love.
那是经典的诱购策略
That's classic bait and switch.
阿德里安 你怎么想
Adrian, what do you think?
真是够了
Oh, my God.
我可能找到了死因
I might have found cause of death.
过来看
Take a look.
在绳子留下的勒痕下面
Under the ligature marks from the rope.
这是两种不同的勒痕
Two different ligature patterns.
一种是死后绳子造成的外宽里窄的锥形纹路
One tapered upwards from the rope post-mortem.
遮盖了第二种
Which obscured the second.
较深的水平沟纹
A deep horizontal furrow.
雷蒙德不是被吊死的
Raymond didn't die from hanging.
而是被人勒死的
He died from manual strangulation.
如果他正如自己血液中
And if he was as inebriated
酒精含量显示的那样酩酊大醉
as the blood alcohol content suggests,
那女人的力气也足以勒死他
then a woman would have had the strength to strangle him.
我猜
Let me guess.
你是想审讯唐妮亚
You want to interrogate Tawnya.
我是想追查那笔钱
I want to follow the money.
花了你不少时间啊 罗西
Took you long enough, Rosie.
你的内疚感回来了
Your guilt catch up to you?
坐
Sit.
我儿子的钱在哪
Where is my son's money?
没了
Gone.
我全部花掉了
I spent it all.
亲爱的 在你懂什么是"搔首弄姿"前
Sweetheart, I've been reading would-be criminals like you
我就已经能读懂像你这样的嫌犯了
long before you even knew what "Coy" Meant.
我这叫做母亲的直觉 懂吗
I have a mother's instinct, you see.
我看到了你看我儿子的眼神
I saw the way you looked at my son.
他可能曾经是你的猎物
He may have been your mark,
但他对你而言不止于此
but that is not all that he meant to you.
这显得我对他的做所作为更好还是更坏
Does that make what I did to him better or worse?
我的结论是
Here's my theory.
你因为需要用钱
You went on to your next mark so quickly
所以立马找到了下一个猎物
because you needed money.
但花掉博蒙特的钱让你感到内疚
You felt guilty about spending Beaumont's, hmm?
我没有像你这样的妈
I didn't have a mother like you.
我妈以前是个骗子
My mother was a grifter.
但她有一个方面很像你
But she was like you in one way --
她能够读懂人
She could read people...
但她不是去读他们内在的优点
except she wasn't looking for the good in them.
她只是想找法子更好地利用他们
She was looking for the best way to take them.
这是她知道的唯一的生存手段
It was the only way she knew how to survive.
这也是她教给我的唯一的生存手段
And it was the only way she taught me how to survive.
我怎么觉得悲情的故事要上演了
Why do I sense a sob story coming on?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
是个不错的故事
It's a good one.
我年轻的时候 就在我妈死后
You see, when I was younger, right after my mother died,
我骗错了对象
I scammed the wrong person.
那人让我这辈子都为此付出代价
And that person has made me pay for it my whole life.
所以你是说 如果你不还那人钱
And you're saying that if you don't pay this person,
你就会被杀掉
they're going to kill you?
他会的
He will.
这故事说得真好
Well, that is a good story.
恰巧还很真实
It also happens to be true.
不管是不是真的
Whether it's true or not
都跟我没有一丝一毫的关系
makes absolutely no difference to me.
但现在有一件跟你关系很大的事
Now, here's something that should make a difference to you,
那就是 你会坐牢
however -- is staying in jail.
并且你出狱的那一刻
You see, the second you get out,
我会找到你
I will find you.
并且我会毕生致力于
And I will dedicate my life
让你过得生不如死
to making yours unlivable.
还是没能追查到雷蒙德死亡当晚
Still no luck tracking the 100 grand
唐妮亚给他带的十万美元
Tawnya brought Raymond the night he died.
知道吗 我们没有交流
You know, we're not flowing.
-你说什么 -我们需要彼此交心
- Excuse me? - We need a heart-to-heart.
你和阿德里安 发生了什么
You and Adrian -- Something's going on.
没错 我俩在谈恋爱
Correct. We're dating.
不 不 维拉 我感觉气氛不对
No, no, no, Villa. I get a vibe.
-到底怎么了 -拜托
- What's up? - Please.
说得像你能为我排忧解难似的
Like you need to shoulder my problems.
没错 我能 因为你是我朋友
Yeah, I do, because you are my friend.
是阿德里安的妈妈
It's Adrian's mother.
她的老年痴呆的恶化情况
Her Alzheimer's has progressed faster
比医生预估的要快
than her doctors anticipated.
她需要全天不间断的照顾
She needs 24/7 care.
但她用不到她之前喜欢的辅助生活设备
But she didn't get into the assisted-living facility she liked,
所以阿德里安准备辞职
so Adrian's gonna resign
然后全职照顾她
and take over her care full time.
生活真是现实啊
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表