剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
凯拉 你妈妈说你爱好篮球
So, Kayla, your mother tells me you like basketball.
爱好之一
That's one.
我妈妈的新男朋友们都会做三件事
My mom's new boyfriends all do the same three things.
其一就是谈论篮球
Talking basketball is one.
我把这称为 三大招牌动作
I call them signature moves.
好吧 那我们再试一次
Okay. Well, um, let's try this again.
你还给我买♥♥了礼物吗
You got me a gift.
第二个招牌动作 礼物都一般都可烂了
Signature move number 2, and the gifts always suck.
这可不是普通礼物
Well, this is not just a gift.
很特别的礼物哦
It's the gift.
你肯定会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
通常 我会说我很喜欢这礼物
Normally, I would say I like the gift,
但你不像是个绕圈子的人
but you seem like a straight shooter.
迪士尼乐园 谁不喜欢迪士尼乐园
It's Disney World. Who doesn't like Disney World?
已经告别童年的青少年们
Teenagers who aren't little kids.
那可是迪士尼乐园啊
But it's... it's Disney World.
绝对是老少皆宜的
I mean, it's fun for people of all ages.
他们就是这样把各年龄层的人
And that's what they say to get people of all ages
骗来消费的
to spend money.
你本来以为情况不会这么糟吧
You thought this would go better, huh?
说实话 是的 没错
Actually, yeah, to be honest, I-I did.
我逗你玩呢
I'm just messing with you.
所以 压根就没有什么招牌动作吗
So there are no signature moves?
没有 说实话 你是第一个
No, and real talk, you're the first
邀请我单独出去玩的
to ever ask to meet me solo.
我得走了
I should get going.
要是上学迟到的话 我妈肯定火冒三丈
If I'm late to school, my mom will hit the roof.
等等 先别走 迪士尼的事
Wait. Before you go, you were just joking
你也是开玩笑的 对吧
about Disney World, too, right?
谢谢你请我吃早餐
Thanks for the breakfast.
罗西
Hey, Rosie!
文尼
Hi, Vinny.
看来凯拉那边进展很顺利
Yeah, things went well with Kayla.
看来罗氏微笑很管用
The Rosewood smile is in full effect.
罗氏微笑向来管用 不分昼夜
The Rosewood smile is always in full effect, even at night.
犹如一座灯塔指引着方向
It's like a lighthouse guiding ships.
她没难为你吧
So, she went easy on you?
没难为我
Yeah, she went easy on me.
你也应该跟她学学
And you should take a page out of her book.
为什么 因为我总是难为你吗
Why? Because I give you such a hard time?
不 不是我 是阿德里安
No, not me. Adrian.
他都约你四次了吧
What, he's asked you out like four times?
你是怎么知道这事的
How and why do you know that?
因为我就是干这个的 维拉
Because that's what I do, Villa.
方手帕在我兜 我无所不知
I wear cool pocket squares, and I know things.
然而我却不懂 你为什么不跟阿德里安出去
Except for why you won't go out with Adrian.
听我说...
Listen...
你应该开心快乐
you deserve to be happy.
你应该从现在开始
There's no reason why that happiness
就开心地生活
shouldn't start right now.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我又检查了一遍你们案子的法医报告
I double-checked the forensics from your investigation.
快说 是不是有新的发现
Tell us you found something new.
说有就是撒谎了
I could, but it'd be a lie.
原检测报告没有错
The original lab techs were right.
又是个死胡同
Another dead end.
这案子仿佛在迷雾中 找不到出口
Case feels like a... a maze with no exit.
所以才需要我的出现
That's why I popped by.
我觉得我能找些人
I think I may have found some people
帮我们寻找出路
who can help us find a way out.
高级法医病理学
板书不错啊
Neat handwriting.
布雷内教授去哪了
Where's Professor Brenner?
不出意外的话 他正在南海岸享受日光浴
Getting some sun on South Beach if he's doing it right.
我问他能否帮他代班几天
I asked him if I could sub for a few days.
我是博蒙特·罗斯伍德医生
I'm Dr. Beaumont Rosewood.
人们称我为私人病理学界的贝多芬
Some call me the Beethoven of private pathologists.
并没有这码事 我是安娜丽斯·维拉警探
No one calls you that. I'm Detective Annalise Villa.
我们之间特别的合作关系
We have a special partnership
解决了很多的犯罪案件
that involves a good amount of crime solving.
目前 我们正在调查一起旧案
Right now, we're reinvestigating an old case,
-但我们遇到了阻碍 -很大的阻碍
- but we've hit a wall. - Big wall.
好比一面100英尺的高墙
I'm talking like a 100-foot-high wall
墙身是冰和石头 还有魔法
made of ice, stone, maybe some magic...
《权力的游戏》里面那种
"Game-of-Thrones"-style.
你们的教授和罗斯伍德医生交情很深
Your professor and Dr. Rosewood go way back.
他总是夸奖你们
He brags about you guys.
布雷内教授说你们是最棒最聪明的
Dr. Brenner calls you the best and the brightest.
我就想 "不如找你们来帮忙"
So I thought, "Why not call on you for an assist?"
星爵 你有什么问题吗
Star Lord, you have a question?
是的
Uh... Yeah.
你们合作关系的特别体现在哪方面
So, what makes you guys' partnership so special?
我是个病理学家 她是名警探
I'm a pathologist, and she's a detective.
我们一起解决谋杀案
We solve murder cases.
我知道了
Oh. Oh, okay.
难道你不觉得警探跟病理学家合作很特别吗
You don't think that a cop working with a pathologist is special?
不觉得
Oh, not really.
然而我们就是这样办事的
It is, the way we do it.
你们究竟是怎么办事的
How exactly do you guys do it?
我们保持真实 不管是在实验室还是在现场
Well, we keep it real, in the lab and in the field...
因为于我而言 法医病理学
'cause, to me, forensic pathology
不光是研究死者的死因
is not just about how a victim died.
还要研究他们的生活方式
It's also about how they lived.
他们已经死了 他们的生活方式不会影响到尸检
They're dead. How they lived shouldn't impact the autopsy.
但的确会有影响
But it does.
死者的身份往往跟死因有关
Who the victim was often reveals how they died.
咱们是不是见过
Where have I seen you?
没有 我是大众脸
Uh, nowhere. I-I have one of those faces.
我的看家本领就是辨认嫌疑人
Well, when you I.D. suspects for a living,
必须过目不忘
you don't forget faces.
没错 名字就忘了
Yeah. Now, names, forget about it.
你看过《记忆碎片》吗 她就跟那人差不多
Have you seen "Memento"? That's her.
我知道了 你上过小报
I got it. You're... You're from the tabloids.
-未来的金·卡戴珊 -我通过了医学院入学考试
- The Kim Kardashian wannabe. - I-I aced my MCATs.
我已经洗心革面了
I'm not that person anymore.
可我从你的面相上没看出来
The look you're rockin' says otherwise.
我觉得你是年轻版卡戴珊
You feel like a Lil' Kim to me.
-没错 -不好意思
- Bingo. - I'm sorry.
我们能不能回头讨论一下
Can we go back to the part to where you say
-你读小报的事 -不行 说正事
- you read tabloid magazines? - No, but we can move on.
既然这不是教学范围内的内容 我能走了吗
Okay. Since we're going off syllabus, can I go?
我读的是整形外科 这门课是我选修的
I'm a plastic surgery guy. This is just an elective for me.
你除了不能走之外 整容医生[电视剧名]
Uh, not only is that a no, Nip-Tuck,
我还要在这亲眼看着
but I'm gonna stay right here
你认真掌握所有内容
and make sure you soak it all in.
好 进行顺利的话 我一会儿想约你
Okay. If that goes well, I might invite you over later.
不要带枪哦
Just leave the gun.
带枪的样子好吓人 真的很吓人哦
Makes you look scary. Not in a good way.
小心 别被她弄死
Before she ends you, focus.
我需要你们所有人...
We need everyone...
因为我们希望 你们中的某一个
because our hope is that one of you
能发现我们忽略的东西
sees something that we didn't.
我们一起努力 就能抓到凶手
And together, we can catch a killer.
除非你的视力受损
Unless your vision is impaired,
我们怎么能找到你们没找到的东西
how can we see something you didn't?
请原谅罗博博士
Please forgive Robo Doc.
罗博
Robo!
罗博博士
Robo Doc?
我的同学们觉得我太讲逻辑 说话太正式
My classmates find me overly logical and literal.
好的 罗博博士 太棒了
Nice. Robo Doc. Well done, everyone.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表