剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
or you can talk to Captain Slade.
在他看来审讯过程
Interrogations for him
是可以和对方全面接触的
are a full-contact sport.
没错 但千万不要担心
So true, but don't you worry.
你要是受伤了
If you get hurt...
罗西就是医生
Rosie's a doctor.
好吧 听着
Okay, look, look.
该证据指向另一个人
The evidence pointed to another person
据称他在之前几次事件中给别的女孩的
who had allegedly used the same cocktail of drugs
鸡尾酒下了用了同样的药
in previous incidents with other girls.
事件吗
Incidents?
我想你应该用的词是"侵犯"
No, I-I think the word you're looking for is "sssaults."
听着 我没有考虑他犯案的可能性
Look, I left him out of the equation
是因为我不想毁他的名声
because I didn't want his name dragged through the mud.
你怎么知道他是无辜的
How do you know he's innocent?
因为他是我的教子
Because he's my godson.
这就更麻烦了
And the plot thickens.
妈的 我没事
Damn, I'm good.
冈纳·提更 信托宝宝长大做了救生员
Gunnar Tiegen. Trust fund baby turned lifeguard.
这么说他知道心肺复苏术
So he knows CPR.
他可以将濒死之人救活
He can bring someone back from the brink of death.
嗯 听着像上帝情结
Yeah. Sounds like a God complex to me.
走着瞧
Let's see.
曼迪·本尼特 弗吉尼亚·雅各布斯
Mandy Bennet, Virginia Jacobs,
利迪娅·莱文以及艾琳娜·圣地亚哥
Lidia Levin, and Elena Santiago.
我都不认识
I don't know any of them.
是吗 那真有意思
Really? That's interesting.
因为你在实施侵犯之前都给她们
Because you gave them all morphine and fentanyl
下了吗♥啡♥和芬太尼
before you assaulted 'em.
都没有证据 只是声称的罢了
There's no evidence of that. Just allegations.
还有艾琳娜
Now there's Elena.
嗯 这个女人 你给她下了药
Yeah, you know the woman that you drugged
勒她脖子 然后做心肺复苏把她救活
and you strangled her, then you brought her back with CPR,
然后又勒脖子 不断重复 直到她死
then you strangled her again until she died.
你记得她吗
You remember her?
波特努瓦承认他包庇了你
Portnoy admitted to covering for you.
你们...你们跟我教父谈过了
You -- You talked to my godfather?
他将因为试图帮你而失去律师执照
He's gonna lose his law license for trying to help you.
你想他也进监狱吗
You want him to go to prison, too?
告诉我们艾琳娜的事
Tell us what happened to Elena.
好吧 艾琳娜失踪那晚我见到了她
Okay. I saw Elena the night she disappeared.
足球训练后她来了我家
She came to my place after soccer practice.
我给她一些药帮助放松
I gave her some drugs to help her loosen up,
但她就是没法松弛 然后就离开了
but she didn't. And then she left.
我发誓我没伤害她
I swear, I didn't hurt her.
她平安无事地回了家
She walked home safe and sound.
可她根本没到家
But she never made it home.
听着 我一直在努力弥补
Look, I've been trying to make up
当年的错误 但我真的没有杀她
for my past mistakes, but I did not kill her.
我发誓
I swear it.
冈纳通过了测谎仪 我们不能再抓着他
Gunnar passed the polygraph. We couldn't hold him.
而且我们也不能起诉他给艾琳娜
And we can't charge him with drugging Elena
或别的哪个女孩下药
or any of the other girls
因为诉讼时效已过
because the statute of limitations expired.
碰壁了
So we hit a wall.
还好 碰壁的时候我总能做到最好
Luckily, walls are where I do my best work.
目前我们手上唯一剩下的嫌犯就是米歇尔
The only real suspect left on the table is Michelle.
得了吧 米歇尔犯不下杀人的事
Yeah, come on now. Michelle is not capable of murder.
罗西 你怎么就看不出来
Rosie, why do you have
这姑娘是什么人呢
such a blind spot for this girl?
看看这些证据
Look at the evidence.
在米丝蒂的牛仔裤上找到了米歇尔的血迹
Michelle's blood was found on Misty's jeans.
在艾琳娜的骨灰里发现了米歇尔的首饰
Michelle's jewelry was found in Elena's cremains.
要说动机的话这两位死者都曾霸凌过她
Both victims bullied her, giving her motive.
她没去看杰拉德的原因
The reason she hasn't gone to visit Gerald
是她十分恨他
is because she hated him so much
憎恨到了将谋杀栽赃给他的地步
that she framed him for their murders.
听着 我和你一样想破案
Look, I want to solve this just as much as you do.
我开始做噩梦了 我母亲也睡不着
I'm having nightmares. My mother can't sleep.
提麦 她...她开始找咨♥询♥师了
TMI, she -- she's calling in favors.
杰拉德仍然蹲在监狱里
Gerald is still sitting in prison --
但你还是不肯怀疑米歇尔
But you wouldn't consider Michelle.
因为即使我怀疑 他也不会
Because even if I do, there's no way
同意离开牢笼
he's gonna walk out of that cell
因为要拿他的女儿替
knowing his daughter's gonna take his place.
于是又回到刚才碰的壁
So we're right back to that wall.
我知道你在找什么
I know what you're looking for.
我在找什么
What am I looking for?
不在这儿
It's not here.
抱歉 我以为你又做噩梦了
Sorry, I thought you were having another nightmare.
案子进展如何
How's the case going?
目前仍有一位无辜之人在监狱里
Well, let's see. I still have an innocent man in jail,
篡改了证据的那位律师
the attorney who tampered with evidence
提前退休 没有蹲监狱
gets early retirement -- no jail time --
而他包庇的家伙也免受刑罚
and the guy that he was covering for gets to walk free,
即使他给很多女孩下药
even though he drugged a bunch of girls.
如果对不同的人有不同的规则
What's the point of following the rules
我们又何必遵纪守法呢
if they make different rules for different people?
这仅意味着我们必须更加努力来实现公正
Just means we have to work harder to get justice,
因此而已
that's all.
可妈的 我漏了某样东西
But, damn it, I'm missing something.
我知道我漏了
I know I am.
好吧 恐怕这次我该放你去工作
Well, I guess I'll let you work this time.
否则你还是会梦到米丝蒂
Otherwise, you'll go back to dreaming about Misty.
-以及 -艾琳娜
- And, um... - Elena.
是啊
Yeah.
艾琳娜
Elena.
艾琳娜
Elena.
你把我从温暖的被窝里拉出来
You pulled me out of my warm bed
就是要再来查看这个阴森之地吗
to come look at this creepy place again?
我们已经搜过了
We already searched it.
嗯 但没像这样
Yeah, but not like this.
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
这是盖革计数器 是检测辐射的
It's a Geiger counter. It detects radiation.
-看来不妙 -不 很棒
- That can't be good. - No, it's great.
是镭 正是我想确认的
It's radium. It's exactly what I needed to confirm.
罗西 你说什么呢
Rosie, what are you talking about?
大家醒醒 认真听着
Everyone wake up and listen up.
发现米丝蒂尸体的地窖
The bunker where Misty's body was found
有大量的镭
had high levels of radium
渗入了空气 水还有地里
which seeped into the air, the water, and the ground.
如果艾琳娜失踪的三周
Now, if Elena was held there
她都被关在那里
for the three weeks that she was missing,
她也会摄入大量镭
she would have ingested large quantities.
如果摄入了镭 它就会渗...
If she ingested radium, it would have seeped...
...入她的血液和骨头
...into her blood and her bones.
时隔多年还能检测出来吗
Is it detectable after all this time?
因为镭的半衰期是一千六百年
Well, the half-life of radium is 1,600 years,
所以 可以
so, yes,
她骨头和骨灰里仍然有镭
it would still be in her bones and in her cremains.
假如艾琳娜在那个地窖
So if Elena was in that bunker...
盖革计数器能给出答案
This Geiger counter will tell us.
慢着 那是否说明
Wait, hold on. Does that mean...
艾琳娜并非在地窖里遇害
Elena wasn't killed in that bunker.
我们一直都找错地方了
We've been looking in the wrong place.
如果艾琳娜不是在地窖遇害
If Elena wasn't killed in the bunker,
那是在哪里
where was she killed?
艾琳娜最后出现是在这儿
Well, Elena was last seen here.
冈纳·提更家宅
冈纳·提更家
Gunnar Tiegen's house.
但她的尸体是在
But her body was found...
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表