剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
现在不是时候
This is not the time.
我想你会喜欢这个故事的 维拉
I think you're gonna like this one, Villa.
这个故事讲的是我们的受害者 戴夫
It's a story about our victim, Dave.
多年来 他都在寻找一个宝藏
For years, he searched for a treasure.
有一天 他找到了一块祖母绿宝石
One day, he found an emerald.
然后有人来找他
Then someone found him.
这个人是戴夫认识的
It was somebody that Dave knew.
可是戴夫很快意识到 来者不善
But Dave quickly realized that it wasn't a friendly visit.
这个人是来抢夺他的宝藏的
The man had come to take his treasure.
于是戴夫把宝石藏到了一个
So Dave hid it in the only place
唯一他认为永远没人能找到的地方
that he knew no one would ever find it.
但是凶手不肯放弃
But our killer wouldn't give up.
事态失控了
Things got out of control.
戴夫不肯透露那颗绿宝石的下落
Dave refused to give up the emerald's hiding place.
唯一目睹了戴夫最后时刻的 是可怜的露西
Poor Lucy was the only one to witness Dave's final moments.
他淹死在自己的鱼缸里
He drowned in his own fish tank.
凶手陷入绝望
Our killer got desperate.
他试图将凶案伪造成一起潜水事故
He tried to make it look like it was a diving accident.
但他遗漏了一些痕迹
But he left a little something behind.
几滴血
A few drops of blood.
毒理检测报告显示血液里
The tox revealed that in the blood,
含有高浓度的茶苯海明
there was high levels of dimenhydrinate.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
你可能知道它的另一个名字 晕海宁
You might know it as Dramamine.
防治晕船的
Combats seasickness.
你们觉得什么人
And who would you know
需要服用高剂量的
that takes high doses...
晕海宁
of Dramamine?
长♥期♥出海会晕船的人
Someone suffering from chronic seasickness.
你觉得是我杀了那个人
You think I killed this guy?
我觉得你忘记吃晕海宁了
I think you forgot to take your Dramamine.
你说你以前见过戴夫
You said you'd seen Dave before.
但你故意省略了
But what you left out
你知道他找到宝石的事
was that you knew he had found something.
那块绿宝石能带你远走高飞
That emerald was your ticket out.
这都是因为你不喜欢我和你的搭档调情吗
Is this because you don't like me flirting with your partner?
你称之为调情
You call it flirting.
我称之为试图接近调查过程
I call it trying to stay close to the investigation.
你手臂上的伤口不是被水母蛰的
Those aren't jellyfish stings on your arm.
我打赌如果拿去检测
I bet if we test them,
会和受害者脸上被鱼咬的伤口一致
they match the marks on our victim's face from the fish.
这说明你当时在犯罪现场
Which puts you at the crime scene.
没人要做什么检测
No one's testing anything.
把宝石给我
Give me the gem.
先生们 都把枪放下 我们会找出解决方法
Gentlemen, put your guns down now and we can talk this out.
我在海洋巡逻队工作了九年了
Nine years I've worked Coastal Patrol,
救助了无数像戴夫那样的人
saving guys like Dave,
然后他碰巧就捡到无价之宝 我却什么都得不到
and then he stumbles on some priceless gem and I get nothing?
我不想再当什么光荣的救生员了
I don't want to be a glorified lifeguard anymore.
把宝石给我
Give me the gem!
很遗憾 它是属于我的
Too bad. It belongs to me.
放松 放松
Relax, relax.
没有子弹 我说了我不是杀人犯
It's empty. I told you I am no killer.
维拉
Villa!
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
交给我 医生
Hand it over, Doctor,
除非你想落得跟你搭档一样的下场
unless you want to end up like your partner.
你射杀我的那一秒 我的手就会张开
The moment that you kill me, my hand is gonna open.
宝石就会直接沉入海底
It's gonna drop straight down to the bottom.
要不你把宝石给我 我放你走 如何
How about you give me the gem, I let you go?
接着
Here.
扔得好
Nice toss.
摔得好
Nice tackle.
抱歉 我想我不小心
Sorry, I think I accidentally threw
把一个氧气筒扔到海里了
one of the air tanks in the water.
不是吧卡尔 你该知道人体内没有这么多空气
Come on, now, Karl, you know nobody has that much air in 'em.
气泡这么多 就说明沉下去的不是人
The bubbles were a giveaway, man.
卡尔 给我的吗
Oh, Karl, for me?
你太客气了
You shouldn't have.
真的太美了
It's so beautiful.
地方检察官预计卡尔会认罪
The DA expects Karl to plead guilty.
一切都结束了
It's all over now.
我想我父亲终于找到了他一直在寻找的东西
I guess my father finally found what he was searching for.
现在都属于你了
And now it's all yours.
什么
What?
我们会处理好相关的文件
We'll take care of the paperwork.
我不认为戴夫真正的梦想是找到宝藏
I don't think Dave's real dream was finding treasure.
我觉得他是为了给你提供更好的生活
I think it was giving you a better life.
我父亲生前相信我能成就大事
My dad believed I would do great things.
我想我必须证明他是对的
I guess I have to prove him right.
假如关于卡特琳娜王后的绿宝石的传说是真的
So, if the story of the Caterina Emeralds is true,
那你认为海里还会有更多的宝石吗
do you think there could be more out there?
不知道 也不在乎
Oh. Don't know. Don't care.
我已经正式从寻宝行业退休了
I am officially retired from treasure hunting.
-别这样 -我退出了
- Come on! - I'm out.
才经历一次武力对峙 就放弃你的海盗梦了
One armed standoff and you give up your pirate dreams?
你知道吗 我喜欢我们现在的关系
You know, I like what we have.
我们 像这样
Us. Like this.
我很喜欢
I like it.
我也是
Me, too.
-所以我们没事了 -是的
- So we good? - Yeah.
我们很好
We're good.
几乎跟这里的景色一样好
Almost as good as this view.
所以这里是我们的新聚点了
So is this our new hang?
这个嘛
Well...
罗西 服务生给你送来的烤三明治
Rosie, the waitress brought you
是儿童餐分量的 那杯饮料是给女孩子喝的
a grilled cheese off the kids' menu and a Shirley Temple,
两样都不是你点的
neither of which you ordered.
这都是无心之过
It's an honest mistake.
不过我得承认 这里的音乐品味需要大大地改进
Although I must admit the music playlist needs some work.
这杯玛格丽特才需要改进更多
Oh, not as much work as this margarita.
他们是不是龙舌兰酒用光了
Did they run out of tequila,
还是只是不想分享给我们
or do they just not want to share?
唐妮亚 你觉得这培根是脆的吗
Tawnya, does this bacon look crispy to you?
我这辈子 这是
In my life, this is the
我这辈子吃过最难吃的早饭
worst breakfast I've had in my entire life.
我半小时前要了续杯
I ordered my refill like a half-hour ago.
现在连影子都没有
I didn't even get it, okay?
我没胃口了 我受够这个鬼地方了
You know what? I've lost my appetite. I'm done with this place, okay?
好吧 19.84的账单给了20
Oh, okay, so a 20 on a $19.84 bill.
我觉得他数学不大好
I think his math is off.
亚瑟就是这样
Oh, that's just Arthur.
他一周会来这里三次
He comes here three times a week.
每次点一样的早餐
Orders the same breakfast.
老是抱怨 不给小费
Always complains and never tips.
但我不介意
But I don't mind.
真的吗 你不介意
Really? You don't mind?
是的
Oh, nope.
因为我知道他迟早会抬起头看到那片风景
'Cause I know sooner or later he'll look up and see that.
然后他就会决定给点小费
Oh, then he'll decide to tip.
也许不会
Probably not.
他也许只会对我笑一笑 但是
I might get a smile out of him, but...
在此之前 我还是继续给他上
Until then, I'll just keep bringing him
超级烂的煎饼和湿培根吧
his below-average pancakes and soggy bacon.
-我觉得看上去很松脆 -看上去的确很松脆
- Looked pretty crisp to me. - It does look crisp.
很松脆
It's crisp.
让我看看
Oh, let me see that.
伤口不深 你会没事的
Uh, it's not that deep. You'll be all right.
你这里有急救包吗
You have a first-aid kit around here?
-有啊 就在后面 -就在后面
- Yeah, yeah. In the back. - In the back?
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表