剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
some of them to you.
但我不是杀人凶手
But what I'm not is a killer.
你带我到东迈阿密警局
You take me to EMPD,
他们就会那样看待我
that's exactly how they'll see me,
因为我那样对你
because of what I did to you.
坦白说 我不怪他们
And honestly, I don't blame them.
但请相信我没有杀雷蒙德
But please believe me when I say I did not kill Raymond Larsen.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
罗西 我的兄弟
Rosie, my man! Ha!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Oh, whoa. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
在男人窝 不许带女士 不许云雨
No ladies, sexy or otherwise, in the man cave.
好吧 听着 乔乔
All right, look, Joo-Joo,
你必须为我破一次例
I have to ask you for an exception.
她与别不同吗
Oh, she's special? Ooh!
她是唐妮亚
She's Tawnya.
怎么了
What's up?
你知道我不评判别人
You know I don't judge,
但她是致死的恶瘤
but that woman is a malignant tumor of cancer death.
眼看手勿动
Look with your eyes, not your hands.
-谢谢 -现在听着
- Thank you. - All right, now, listen.
我们得立刻
We need to extract her
-送走她 -我明白
- right now. - I got it.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - I'm positive.
我只需要脚踝监控器
All I need is an ankle monitor.
我对脚踝监控器一无所知
I don't know nothing about no ankle monitors.
真的吗
Really?
那我四处打听是浪费时间
Well, I heard everybody else in town was a waste of my time.
听说你童叟无欺 价格合理 是生意人
Heard you were honest, you were fair, you the man.
你有最好的商品
You got the best merchandise.
这就是你要的好货
This is your premium.
全球定位 准确性有九十九点九的三角测量
GPS triangulation with 99.9% accuracy.
工作半径范围是一千六百米
Works within a one-mile radius.
那些闪闪发光的东西呢
And those sparkly things?
这样说吧 肯定不是锆钻
Let's just say that those ain't cubic zirconium.
你知道怎么戴上这些
You know how to put these on?
如果你不会开 你会买♥♥一辆宾利车吗
Would you buy a Bentley if you didn't know how to drive it?
我去拿工具
I'm just gonna go get the tools.
钻石外壳
Diamond-encrusted?
确定要留下我和这些独处吗
Sure you want to leave me alone with these?
我会让乔乔监看你
I'm gonna have Joo-Joo monitor you.
如果你离开半径范围
If you go outside the radius,
我就让警局发协查通报 通缉你
I'm gonna have the EMPD put a BOLO on your ass.
你记得所有属于我们的老地方
And you remember all of our places --
你曾工作的糟糕餐馆
that awful restaurant where you worked,
我的公♥寓♥
my apartment?
桌子...
The table...
浴室...
the shower...
床
the bed.
海滩
The beach.
我怎么会忘记海滩
Ooh, how could I forget about the beach?
因为你要继续犯罪
Mm, because you'd have to to do what you did.
但你必须记住
But I'm gonna make sure you remember.
不知道你是否有过假释官
So, I don't know if you've ever had a parole officer or not,
但你现在有一个了
but you've got one now.
每六小时 你就要跟我见面
Every six hours, you're gonna check in with me
在我们的老地方
at one of our places.
我会告诉你地点
I'll let you know where.
如果不接电♥话♥ 通缉你
If you don't pick up the phone, BOLO on your ass.
如果迟到五分钟 通缉
If you're five minutes late, BOLO.
如果打喷嚏 通缉
If you sneeze, BOLO.
你这么大费周章
Okay, if you were gonna do all of that,
为什么不把我交到东迈阿密警局
why didn't you just turn me in to the EMPD?
因为他们会接管
Because then they would take over.
这是我的调查
This is my investigation.
通缉
BOLO.
我以为你有事要忙
Hey, I thought you had an errand.
忙完了 有什么线索
It's done. What do we have?
在雷蒙德的尸体发现不明身份的毛发
Well, we found some unknown hairs on Raymond's body.
鉴于发现的位置...
And given where we found them...
泳裤区域
The bathing suit area.
没错 泳裤区域
Yes, the bathing suit area.
看来雷蒙德遇害当晚
It looks like Raymond was with someone
和某人在一起
the night of his murder.
也许是个女人 也许同床共枕
Possibly a woman, possibly in bed.
我立刻检验DNA
And I'm gonna swab for DNA now.
好吧 毒理初检
All right, so, preliminary tox
显示他体内有酒精和安♥眠♥药♥
shows everything from alcohol to Ambien in his system.
我不懂为什么雷蒙德需要安♥眠♥药♥
Now, I don't know why Raymond would need a sleep aid
他的血液酒精水平已很高
because his blood alcohol level was sky-high.
除非他有极高的耐受度
So unless he had an extremely high tolerance level,
不然他应该醉酒晕厥
he was most likely passed out, drunk.
看到刻痕向上吗
See that notch scraped upwards?
嗯 凶手一定是拉起了他
Yeah, the killer must have pulled him up.
需要许多上肢力量才行
Takes a lot of upper-body strength to do that.
所以凶手不是女人
So it's looking like our killer isn't a woman.
厌恶女人吗 两个女人就在这里呢
Misogynist much? I mean, we're right here.
你觉得凶手是女人
Did you think the killer was a woman?
有可能是
Potentially.
因为一个女人请我证明她的清白
Because a woman asked me to prove her innocence.
新女朋友
New lady friend?
声音像劳伦·白考尔 身材像...
Voice like Lauren Bacall, body like...
劳伦·白考尔 美国著名女演员
唐妮亚
Tawnya.
那女人是唐妮亚
The woman is Tawnya.
她最好已被警方拘捕
And that woman better be in police custody right now.
没 只因为还不想她被捕
No, only because I don't want her there yet.
不 不干了
Nope. Not doing it.
我不为那婆娘工作
I did not sign up to work for that bitch
她差点毁了我哥的人生
who almost ruined my brother's life.
绝对不行
Not happening.
你不是为唐妮亚工作
Well, you don't work for Tawnya.
是为我工作
You work for me.
所以开始干活吧
So let's all get to work.
喂 你
Hey...you.
我之前到实验室跟你到招呼
I went down to the lab earlier to say hi,
而你...我撞见了人事部的诺姆
and you... I ran into Norm from HR.
你认识诺姆 对吧
You know Norm, right?
不管怎样 他说你俩聊过了
Anyway, he mentioned you two talked.
我不知道诺姆话这么多
Didn't know Norm was the chatty type.
是啊 无关紧要的话
Yeah. It's the low talking.
你懂的 只要会听就能听出
You know, he's always saying something
他都在念些什么
if you know how to listen.
你知道他说什么了吗
And you know what he said?
他说你要了一张辞职表
He said you requested a resignation form.
这真是共事才享有的特殊待遇
One of the perks of working together, huh?
不用跟自己的另一半进行不愉快对话
No difficult conversations with your significant other
因为人力资源部的诺姆都替你说了
because Norm from HR will have them for you.
谁在说人力资源部的诺姆
Hey, someone mention Norm from HR?
我还欠他一份生日礼物
I actually owe him a birthday gift.
我猜你们俩有事要忙
Look, I'm guessing you two have some work to do,
我就不打扰你们了
so I'll let you get to it.
雷蒙德在开始花天酒地之前
So, before Raymond's party-boy life,
开♥发♥过一款应用
he invented an app
用无创检测的方法帮助糖尿病患者
to help diabetic patients monitor blood sugar
监测血糖水平
without invasive testing.
雷蒙德发了财 然后雇了一些人
Raymond got rich, brought on some employees...
其中一个是布拉德利·摩根
among them, Bradley Morgan,
同时也是开♥发♥者和朋友
another developer and friend.
如果雷蒙德让布拉德利走人
If Raymond let Bradley go,
那就有了谋杀动机
that could be a motive for murder.
没错 还有伊万·凯勒
Exactly. And then we also have Ivan Keller,
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表