剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I designed this place to keep my tenants safe.
是哦 那你做得很好哦
Oh, great job with that.
我以为只有博比·赫夫住在这栋楼里
I thought Bobby Huff was your only tenant living in the building.
为什么11楼的按钮也亮着
Why is the 11th floor lit up?
他确实是唯一的住客 可能是故障了
He was. It -- it must be some sort of glitch.
那样我们就什么都找不到了
Oh, then we won't find anything.
首先倒上四分之一杯的橄榄油
First, we're gonna be starting with 1/4 cup of olive oil.
没这个必要 没人在这里
That's not necessary. There's no one up here.
是吗 这也是故障吗
Oh, yeah? This a glitch, too?
大蒜需要30秒到1分钟
And garlic needs about 30 seconds to a minute...
恰奇
chucky.
你带客人来了
You brought guests.
维拉警探 东迈阿密警局 你是谁
Detective Villa, east Miami Pd. Who are you?
我肯定她是他的情妇
Pretty sure she's his mistress.
罗西 密切关注伯韦尔
Rosie, keep your eyes on Furwell
我知道了
I got it.
那我现在来审问这个女的
I'm zeroed in on this bitch.
所以告诉我恰奇为什么把你
Okay, so, tell me why chucky moved you into
接到他的空房♥子里住了还不告诉我们
his empty building and neglected to tell us.
我刚搬到美国
I just moved to the U.S.
恰奇很好 让我来住
Chucky was generous and offered this.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
也是很好的爱人
And a gentle lover.
是这样 我结婚了
You see, I-I-I'm married.
我们知道
Yeah, we see.
很好 那你们是谁袭击了博比
Okay, which one of you guys attacked Bobby?
我们没有杀他
We didn't kill him.
重点是不能让别人发现艾丽娜
The whole point was to keep Alina secret,
这也是为什么在这件事被大家淡忘之前
which is why someone was supposed to vacate
必须有人搬出去的原因
until this whole thing blew over.
我已经很多天没有离开公♥寓♥了
I haven't left the apartment for days.
我的签证可能也到期了
My visa may be a bit expired.
因为要延期我们还被罚款了
We filed for a renewal.
我是无辜的
I am innocent.
我喜欢博比 他有和善的眼神
I like Bobby. He had kind eyes.
等等 所以你认识博比
Whoa, whoa, whoa. S-so you knew bobby?
我们有次偶然碰到了
We met by accident one time.
我的网站订单到了
My Etsy order had arrived,
然后我们就在走廊上碰到了
and we were right outside the hallway.
当时特别搞笑
And it was super-funny moment.
所以博比知道你的秘密咯
Oh, so Bobby knew your secret?
伯韦尔去哪了
Where's Furwell?
看来我们有个嫌犯跑了
We have a suspect on the run.
恰克·伯韦尔在哪
Where's Chuck Furwell?
恰克·伯韦尔去哪了
Where's Chuck Furwell?!
伯韦尔联合公♥司♥
克劳迪·斯维尼·伯韦尔先生 助理
你看起来是在这里管事的
You look like you're in charge around here.
你看起来像是小时收费的咖啡厅小哥
And you look like you charge by the hour.
一杯热可可多少钱
How much for some hot cocoa?
你老板恐怕都付不起
More than your boss probably pays.
他在哪
Where is he?
巴黎 图伦 他可是个环球旅行家
Paris? Tulum? He's quite the globetrotter.
那就有意思了 因为刚刚有两个警官说
Oh, that's interesting, because I also have two officers
他们看到伯韦尔在20分钟前
who say they spotted furwell enter this office building
走进了这栋办公楼
about 20 minutes ago.
除非你能直接联♥系♥到魔力麦克
Unless you've got a direct line to Magic Mike,
魔力麦克是查宁·塔图姆主演的一部主人公为脱衣舞男的电影
不然我不会帮你的
I don't think I'm gonna be able to help you.
东迈阿密警局 放下
East Miami Pd! Drop it!
什么都别动
Stop what you're doing.
你应该知道我们有人能把那些粘起来的
You realize we have people to piece those together, right?
我们必须小心伯韦尔
We should be a little careful with Furwell.
他雇的律师比他的雇员还多
The man has more attorneys on payroll than actual employees.
我认为博比因为情妇的事情敲诈伯韦尔
Well, I think Bobby blackmailed Furwell about his mistress,
所以伯韦尔杀了他
So furwell killed him.
我们现在知道方法 动机和时机
We have means, motive, and opportunity.
对 但我们不知道谋杀工具
Yeah, but no murder weapon.
我们要是找到了 他就死定了
We find that, not even the suits will be able to protect him.
我还是要回到魔法城市找找谋杀工具
I just need to get back to magic city to determine what weapon.
你可以去警局查一下
Well, check the post office.
说不定他是从他找到情人的同一个地方订购的
Maybe he ordered it from the same place he got his girlfriend.
你好
Hello.
我是艾拉·霍恩斯托克警探
I'm detective Ira Hornstock.
我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我要找律师
I want lawyers.
很多律师
Lots of them.
尽管去试吧
Can't hurt to try.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 你看
Well, okay, all right, look.
我不知道你要我看哪 但我明白了
I don't know what your angle is, but you made your point.
你知道我现在需要什么吗
Now you know what I need?
我需要像老艾拉·霍恩斯托克魔法那样的东西
I need some of that old Ira Hornstock magic
这样我们就可以解决这个案子了
So we can solve this case.
我们不能让他坚持太久 你知道的
We can't hold him in there much longer. You know that.
魔法
Magic?
警官 我又不是巫师
Cap, I'm not a wizard.
好啦 都是因为你勤奋又专注
Okay, it's all about hard work and dedication.
我只是在做我一直做的事情
I'm doing the same thing I've always done,
多用了点心而已
except with a...little more heart.
再见 警官
See ya, cap.
一有动态就告诉我
Text me as soon as you have an update.
放心吧
Will do.
我有新进展了
I have an update.
但我不能在这些人面前说
Um, I couldn't say anything in front of the guys,
但是我知道为什么博比脸上有我们戒指的印记了
Um, but I know why Bobby's face was marked with our ring.
我真心希望我们最后要抓的人不会是你
I really hope this doesn't end with her slapping cuffs on you.
我们能 能在隐蔽点的地方说吗
Can -- can we talk somewhere more private?
博比死之前我和他在一起
I was with Bobby the day before he died.
博比之前是个瘾君子
Bobby had, um, addiction issues.
他他戒了好几年 又故态复萌了
H-he'd been clean for years, but he relapsed.
他打电♥话♥给我的时候疯疯癫癫的
He called me, frantic,
所以我跑到那里去
so I rushed over there.
他脸上有那个印记
He had that mark on his face.
说他晕过去了 醒来就在地上
Said he'd blacked out and woke up on the floor.
他肯定是倒在戒指上了
Must have fallen on the ring.
他让我别告诉任何人
And he asked me not to tell anyone.
他说就是因为路上的坑洼
He said it was just a bump in the road,
我也相信了
and I believed him.
那天晚上他没来吃晚饭的时候
When he didn't come to dinner that night,
我不知道怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
那你为什么不告诉你的兄弟们呢
Well, why not tell your brothers?
因为他责怪他自己
Because he blames himself.
博比给了我新生
Bobby gave me my start,
但是他自己却没有继续下去
But he could never get his own career going.
我想帮他 他却急转直下
And I tried to help him, but he spiraled.
那场秀取消的时候
When the show got canceled,
我们才真正加入他
we just..joined him at the bottom.
10年的狂欢作乐
10-year bender.
有天晚上 我们又在房♥子里疯的时候
And then, one night, we had this rager at the casa.
那里人山人海
Wall-to-wall people.
博比的小狼都嗨了
Even Bobby's Wolf was stoned.
博比转过身 说
And he turns, and Bobby says...
他一个人也不认识
He didn't know anybody there.
我也不认识任何人
And I didn't know anybody, either.
所以当我终于完全清醒的时候
So when I finally sobered up,
我们决定不再过这种生活
we decided to turn our lives around.
我让博比当我的厨师
I asked bobby to be my chef.
你付钱让他们成为你的朋友
You pay all your friends to be your friends?
付钱
"Pay."
博比才是有钱的那个人
Um, Bobby was the one with the money.
我们的房♥子 生活
Our house, our lifestyle --
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表