剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
他桌上放着你的照片
He had a photo of you he would keep on his desk.
对我来说 不单只是老师
He was more than just a teacher to me.
你是说像大哥哥吗
You mean like a big brother?
更像爸爸
More like a dad.
更像爸爸
More like a dad.
有一个小卢纳兹在这里跑来跑去
How amazing would it be to have a little Lunez
该有多好
running around here?
你的倔强
Your stubbornness...
我的发型
my hair.
你难道也不想那样吗
Don't you want that, too?
我当然想
Of course I want that.
我不知道是不是很明显
I don't know if it's obvious,
但我真的和这里格格不入
but I don't really fit in here,
是他维护我
and he defended me.
你是说打了加里提校长吗
You mean against Principal Garrity?
我看到了整场打架
I saw the whole throwdown.
之后 我就被禁止和卢纳兹先生说话
Then after, I wasn't allowed to talk to Mr. Lunez anymore.
奥利弗
Oliver!
是我爸爸
That's my dad.
加里提校长
So, Principal Garrity
我们揭开他的底细 看有什么线索吗
Should we crack open his world, see what runs out?
还不是时候
Not yet.
我想先继续调查
I want to keep digging first,
我刚想到另一个不得不揭的秘密
and I just thought of another stone I have to turn.
让我们揭秘破案吧
Let's turn and burn.
不 这个得我自己来
No. I got to do this one myself.
这是私事
It's personal.
安东尼 谢谢你能过来
Anthony. Thanks for coming.
没事 这是当然的 见到你真好
Yeah, of course. Uh, so good to see you.
你来纽约做什么
W-What are you doing in New York?
这是请了几天假
Just had a couple days off.
我喜欢喂鸭子
I love to feed the ducks.
鸭子吗
Ducks, huh?
听着 我应该更加...
Listen, I-I should have been more...
我懂的
Hey, hey, I get it.
你是他的挚友 不是我的
You were his best friend, not mine.
算了
You know what? Screw it.
我不擅长多愁善感的聊天
I'm not great at the touchy-feely small talk.
艾迪骗了我
Eddie lied to me.
你也是
And so did you.
根本没有车祸
There was no car accident.
你帮他打了掩护
You covered for him.
所以真正发生什么了
So what really happened?
安娜丽斯 我不知道你在说什么
Annalise, I don't know what you're
你有两种选择
This goes one of two ways.
你可以向我坦白
You can start being honest with me,
这可以是两个旧友在公园长椅上
and this can be a nice reunion with two old friends
美好的重聚
on a park bench,
不然你了解我 你知道我是认真的
or you know me, and you know I don't dick around.
所以...
So...
你需要知道些什么
What do you need to know?
艾迪不是因栓塞而死
Eddie didn't die from an embolism.
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
听着 我不想替他说谎
Listen, I-I never wanted to lie for him, okay?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what was going on.
我只知道他真的非常害怕
I just know that he was really afraid and really scared.
-害怕什么 -我不知道
- Of what? - I don't know.
他不断在说一个叫里科的
He kept saying something about a-a Rico.
-姓什么的里科 -安娜丽斯 我不知道
- Rico who? - I don't know, Annalise.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't. I don't.
车怎么样了
The car. What happened to it?
我还保留着
I still got it.
我觉得车是
Figured it was the, uh...
我可以留着的他最后一件东西 所以
last piece of him I could hang on to, so...
我从没见过这些东西
I've never seen any of this stuff.
口气清新
我要带走这个
I'm gonna take these with me.
艾迪的过期薄荷糖
Eddie's old mints?
拿去吧
Have at it.
序列号♥被刮掉了
Serial numbers are filed off.
艾迪有枪
Eddie had a gun?
小提 我得再检验遗体
Tee, I need to get eyes on that body again.
你得替我做些检验
And I need you to do some tests for me.
罗西 你在逗我吗 这里只有我一个人
Rosie, are you kidding me? I'm all alone here.
米其在彭萨科拉 做着些
Mitchie's in Pensacola, doing something
极可能非法以及肯定超诡异的事情
most likely illegal and for sure super-weird.
不能 我没法自己完成
So, no, I can't...I can't do it by myself.
这不是一个请求 这不是一次帮忙
This isn't a request. This isn't a favor.
只是就这样而已 每个步骤我都会陪着你
This is...just what it is. I'll be there every step.
所以成熟点 开始检验
So put your big-girl pants on, get started,
一小时后打给我
and call me in an hour.
太好了 就是这样 正是如此
Yes! That's it! That's totally it!
塔拉 稍等
Tara?! Hold on.
塔拉 怎么了
Tara? What?
出什么事了
What's...What's going on?
皮皮 我需要你帮忙
Pipp, I need your help.
你知道吗 我试着追踪艾迪一直提起
You know, I tried to follow up on the name Rico
那名字叫里科的人
that Eddie kept mentioning,
这才叫大海捞针呢
and talk about needles and haystacks.
单在曼哈顿就有三万二千个里科
There are 32,000 Ricos in the Manhattan area alone.
是 我之前不想说什么
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything before,
但基于我们从艾迪车里找到的
but based on a metallic aroma from those mints
薄荷糖散发金属香味 我做了初步毒理检验
we got from Eddie's car, I did a preliminary tox screen.
好吧 你在哪里和怎么做到的
Okay, how and where could you have possibly done that?
拜托 维拉
Come on, Villa.
私人病理学家出行总是
Private pathologists always travel
带着备用白衬衣和化学检验工具盒
with a spare white dress shirt and a chem-screen kit.
这么说吧 我的酒店房♥里碰巧有咖啡过滤纸
Let's just say my hotel room happened to have coffee filters,
碳酸水和缝衣针
carbonated water, and a sewing needle.
好吧 所以你有什么发现
Okay, so, what did you find?
那些不是薄荷糖
Well, they weren't mints.
铁盒里的东西特性
Whatever was in that tin had properties
跟类固醇的相似
similar to those found in steroids.
等等 艾迪在服用类固醇
Wait... Eddie was juicing?
所以你为什么带我来这里
So, how'd you get us here?
我对艾迪衣橱里的每件短袖了如指掌
I knew every t-shirt in Eddie's closet.
这件不是其中之一
This wasn't one of them.
所以我查了一下上面的标识
So I did some recon on the logo.
他来过这里
He was here.
狂怒健身房♥ 纽约 拳击俱乐部
甜心 能不能再给我们拿两杯1942的银河酒
Sweetheart, you mind bringing us back a couple 1942 Viniq?
当然
Sure.
我们这边可能还会有个朋友过来
Oh, and maybe a friend to join us, too.
没问题
You got it.
我不想再喝一杯
I don't want another drink.
我也不想再叫个朋友过来
I don't want a friend coming over.
明白吗
You got it?
哥们 作为一个结了四次婚的家伙
Man, for a guy who's been married four times,
你看起来很不高兴啊
you seem pretty wound up.
听着 等下妹子们过来
Look, when the girls come back,
你就 把你的魅力展现出来 好吗
just...take yours wherever, all right?
好好享受
Do your thing.
我什么都没看见
I see nothing.
我甚至会帮你把帐给结了
Hell, I'll even pay for it.
我们来这做什么
What are we doing here? Huh?
这个荒谬的
This ridiculous inve--
你压根就不在乎两个老家伙
You don't even care about a couple of old guys
过来找乐子这回事
getting their jollies.
你说对了 我不在乎 一点都不在乎
You're right. I don't. Not even a little.
我只是试图想了解你 艾拉
I'm just trying to get to know you, Ira.
了解我还是了解我的弱点
Getting to know me or getting to know my weaknesses?
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表