剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
但你不能那样做
But you can't.
我是不能那样做 所以我给他喝果汁
But I can't, so I send juices.
并且我问问题 比如米其卡医生是否能
And I ask questions, like if Dr. Mitchka
提早你的移植手术日期
can move up your transplant date.
你和我的医生通电♥话♥了
You called my surgeon?
他两周后有空档
He was able to find an opening in two weeks.
你和斯莱德现在只需要
Now all you and Slade have to do
致电并且确认
is call and confirm.
不用谢我 小子
You don't have to thank me, son.
-你的无名女尸来了 -但我
- Your Jane Doe is here. - But I -- I...
我认为死亡时间
I'm placing the time of death
大约在一周前
at approximately one week ago.
这个烧伤的愈合方式
The healing pattern on this burn --
见所未见
I've never seen anything like it.
我也没见过
Me, neither.
但我们还是先着重确认死者身份吧
But, first, let's focus on getting the I.D.
从面部重建开始
Start with the facial reconstruction?
受害人
The bone density
颈部 臀部 和骨盆的骨质密度
in our victim's neck, hips, and pelvis
极低
is extremely low.
用的越少 骨骼就越脆弱
Bones get weaker the less you use them,
所以她可能
so maybe she spent more of her time
-躺着比站着多 -完全正确
- lying down than standing up. - Exactly.
我觉得这位女士可能曾经卧床不起
I'm thinking our lady here might have been bedridden.
好的 但是她戴着的智能手表
Okay, but the smart watch she had on
是一个非常专业的运动品牌的
was a highly-specialized athletic brand.
警局还没能从中读取数据
The EMPD hasn't been able to pull data from it.
但为什么一个卧床不起的女人
But why would a bedridden woman
会有昂贵的健身手表
have an expensive fitness watch?
解释不通
Doesn't add up.
她身上的极高♥强♥度辐射也是
Neither do these sky-high levels of radiation in her scan,
除非她在核电站工作
not unless she worked at a nuclear plant.
真棒
Great.
所以我们摊上了个喜欢健身
So we have a bedridden nuclear plant employee
但又卧床不起的核电站员工
who likes to work out.
应该能轻松解决
This should be easy.
好了 谁想来见见咱们的受害人
All right, who wants to meet our victim?
我的天
Oh my God.
等一下
Wait a second.
-不可能是她啊 -你认识她
- That can't be her. - You know her?
我们不都认识吗
Doesn't everyone?
她是劳拉·安·希尔
It's Laura Ann Hill.
所以在太空里漂浮的那段时间
So time spent floating in space
可以解释她的低骨质密度
would explain her low bone density.
很明显她曾受太阳辐射
She'd obviously have radiation exposure from the sun.
至于高♥强♥度的锻炼
And the grueling workout regimen --
则是她训练的一部分
part of her training.
所以只剩一个问题
Which only leaves one question,
太空人是怎么从天上掉下来的
how on earth does an astronaut fall out of the sky?
罗斯伍德
我们宇航局全体人员都对此事大为震惊
All of us at NASA are shaken by what happened.
任务专家劳拉·希尔
Mission Specialist Laura Hill
曾是团队的重要组成部分
was a critical part of the team.
她是我见过最有决心的女人
She's the most determined woman I've ever met.
最终入选宇航员小队前
She applied seven times to the astronaut corps
她曾七次申请
before she was admitted.
没人比她更努力
Nobody worked harder.
她负责什么工作
What kind of work did she do?
她的工作重点是维修
Her focus was repairing the ISS --
国际空间站
the International Space Station.
她在轨道上待了数千小时
She spend thousands of hours in orbit --
三次任务 四次太空行走
three missions, four space walks.
如果她曾如此重要
If she was so important,
为什么没人注意到她失踪了
why didn't anyone notice she had gone missing?
劳拉已经休假数周
Laura had been on leave for a few weeks.
她可以休息到明天
She wasn't due back till tomorrow.
我敢肯定 有和劳拉一样动力十足的人
I'm sure someone as driven as Laura
戳了宇航局的痛处
must have stepped on a few NASA toes.
不是的
Oh, no.
劳拉不是那种人
Laura was never like that.
她太在乎他人了
She cared about people too much.
知道她为什么去休假吗
Any idea why she went on leave?
我觉得她只是需要休息一下
I figured she just needed a break.
可以说劳拉基本上住在我们设施里
Laura practically lived at our facility.
说真的 我觉得她在太空项目之外
Honestly, I don't think she had much of a life
并没有什么私人生活
outside the space program.
你说她从天上掉下来了
You said she just fell from the sky.
什么情况 从飞机上被推出去了
What? Pushed out of a plane?
有可能
Maybe.
我们在航♥班♥跟踪系统中检查是否有航♥班♥
We're checking FlightAware for any flights in airspace
靠近她在橘园的跌落处
near the orange grove where she fell.
严格来说 队长
Technically, Captain,
她是在休假是被发现的
she was found while on leave,
所以归你管
so it's your jurisdiction.
但我想让你知道 宇航局会全力支持你
But I want you to know, you have NASA's full support.
感谢
I appreciate that.
维拉警探会协助你进行后面的步骤
Detective Villa will get you oriented.
感谢来访
Thanks for coming in.
你知道吗 我一直想问你
You know, I've been meaning to ask you,
这杯子是什么情况
what's the deal with the mug?
是我首任队长送的礼物
Oh, it's a gift from my first captain.
是吗 你干嘛了
Oh, yeah? What did you do?
你给婴儿接了生 还是抓了个凶手
You deliver a baby, catch a killer?
你做了什么
What -- What did you do?
罗西
Well, Rosie,
我的第一个案件是帕霍基的系列银行抢劫
my first case was a series of bank robberies up near Pahokee.
我在木板道上询问证人
I was questioning a witness on the boardwalk,
然后接到了调度的呼叫
and I -- I got a call from dispatch
说有人看到嫌疑人往北跑了
that the suspect was seen traveling north
离我很近
right near my location.
-接下来发生了什么 -什么也没发生
- So what happened? - Nothing.
我把警车挂了空挡
See, I had left the squad car in neutral.
车溜上了沙滩
It rolled into the sand,
所以我得叫拖车来
so I had to radio in for the tow.
嫌疑人仍然在逃
The suspect's still at large.
但是呢 我猜我的队长给我这杯子
But, you know, I guess my captain gave me this
来提醒我 我当时不是最强警♥察♥
to remind me that I was not the best cop ever.
还不是
Yet.
最强警♥察♥
所以那个非法入室者是马科斯
So Marcos was a break-in.
你说是只浣熊的
You said it was a raccoon.
己方辩护 他确实翻箱倒柜了
In my defense, he did rummage through my cupboards
还干掉了我的奶酪
and polish off my queso.
行啊 宝贝弟弟回来了
All right! Little baby bro is back!
-冷静 -冷静
- Calm down. - Calm down?
我们的话题可是 马科斯重回赛场
We're talking about Marcos is back in the 3-to-the-0-to-the-5!
是时候庆祝一下了
It's time to celebrate.
双倍维拉 双倍乐趣
Double the Villa, double the fun!
我什么时候能见他
When do I get to meet him?
罗西 如果他屑于打开自己的行李
Rosie, I'll be surprised
我都会很惊讶的 行吗
if he even unpacks his bags, okay?
他六年前入伍
He enlisted six years ago,
自从他上次被派出去 我们都没怎么见过面
and we've barely seen each other since his last tour.
相信我
Trust me.
他不是那种喜欢黏在一个地方的人
He's not the stick around and hang kind of guy.
所以不管你在打着什么
So whatever welcome-home parade
"欢迎回家游♥行♥"的算盘
you're planning in your head right now...
花车 游艇 贝奈特饼
Floats, boats, beignets.
-取消掉 -你不喜欢贝奈特饼
- Cancel it. - You don't like beignets?
狂欢节 你去过狂欢节
Mardi Gras -- You've been to Mardi Gras.
我知道你去过 还在秀
I know you have. Showing your...
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表