剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Surrounded by family, friends, fancy billboards.
我 我只有两样东西 我妈和我姐
Me, I got two things... my mother and my sister.
我的动机 任何阻碍他们前进道路的人
My motivation... anybody who stands in the way of that.
你也让我想到我的姐姐了
Yeah, you got me thinking about my sister, too.
十一年级的时候 我目睹她
Back in the 11th grade, I witnessed her
在一个家里缺爱
defending herself against a bully
只好在走廊证明自己的恶棍面前
who got too little love at home
进行自卫
and had too much to prove in the hallways.
也就是那一天我意识到
And it was that day that I realized
皮皮是个知道如何自爱的坚强女性
that Pippy was a strong woman who knew how to hold her own,
她也可以凭自己的判断
yet she could also use
去决定如何保护自己
her own judgment on how to protect herself.
如果她需要我 她知道我会立刻到她身边
And if she ever needed me, she knew I'd be right there
因为那才是兄长该做的
in a heartbeat, because that's what brothers do.
你为什么告诉我你的事情 罗西
Why are you telling me your business, Rosie?
因为皮皮提醒了我很多关于安娜丽斯的事
Well, because Pippy reminds me a lot of Annalise.
我只是觉得如果你知道的话会有所帮助
I just thought it'd be helpful for you to know.
是的
It was.
很有帮助
Very.
马里诺队长
我回来讨论一个十分敏感的材料
I came back to talk about very sensitive material,
但我需要你不外传
but I need your word it stays in this room.
听着 你放心
Look, blue to blue,
你应该知道你可以畅所欲言
you should know you can say what you got to say.
在你的管辖范围你有个人口走私网络
There's a human-trafficking ring going on in your jurisdiction.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
为什么你们整个警局不去负责
Why wouldn't your entire precinct be on it, then?
我们相信
Well, we believe
这和斯莱德也有关联
Slade might be connected.
我们先自己做调查
And we're running our own investigation first.
所以你们过来问了那些问题
That's why you guys came asking all those questions.
刚开始我们以为只是误会
See, then, we thought he was an addicted john.
现在所有矛头都指向
Now all arrows are pointing
我们不希望看到的方向
in a direction we wish they weren't.
或许他想让这些女孩闭口不言
Maybe he wanted to silence these girls.
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
但我想知道的是你愿不愿意和我们一起查
But what I need to know is are you willing to work with us?
警探 我有个女儿
Detective, I have a daughter,
所以我愿意做你需要的所有事情
so I'm willing to do anything you need,
包括扳倒我们中的一员
including taking down one of our own.
我不敢相信斯莱德竟然牵涉其中
I can't believe Slade might be involved in this.
为什么 斯莱德吗
Why, Slade?
你怎么就不能淡定点呢
Why couldn't you just be the cool, hunky dude
有时承认我在房♥间里的威猛先生
who sometimes acknowledges I'm in the room, you know?
抱歉
Oh, Sorry.
你要被抓了
You got the lights.
我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
保持镇定 保持镇定
Just... Just stay calm. Stay calm.
你会没事的 淡定
You'll get out of this. Just stay calm.
我...我超级淡定
Yeah, yeah, I'm... I'm super calm.
-老天 -放松
- Oh, God. - Just relax.
你能解决的
You got this.
放松 放松 没事的
Just relax. Stay calm. You got this.
我看起来还好吗
Yeah, do I look okay?
你很好 你很好 完美
You're good. You're good. You're perfect.
-你好 -出示驾照和行驶证
- Hello. - License and registration?
不用 我没事
Nah, I'm good.
-你喝了多少酒 -他觉得我喝醉了
- How much have you had to drink? - He thinks I'm drunk.
从车里出来 孩子
Step out of the vehicle, son.
好的
Okay.
你肯定磕了
Well, you definitely have
一些对你来说非常不该嗑的药
something very, very wrong with you,
但我恐怕这不是
but I'm afraid it's not something
我们警局可以检测出来的
this precinct can fix.
你没有喝多
You're not drunk.
我跟你说过我没喝多
I told you I wasn't drunk.
所以 我可以走了吗
So, am I free to go then?
在我写完你鲁莽驾驶的记录之后就可以走了
After I finish writing your citation for reckless driving.
你先留下
You stay put.
红色代表什么
What's red mean?
代表测酒仪内的含奥施康定浓度
It means Oxy inside that intoxilyzer.
老天 是说我磕嗨了吗
Oh, my God. Does this mean I'm high?
测酒仪里只有微量
There were only trace amounts in the intoxilyzer.
你没有嗑嗨
You are not high.
有人把奥施康定放到了她的吹嘴上
Someone put Oxy on her mouthpiece,
她就是那样吸入的
and that's how she inhaled it.
那晚斯莱德在监狱
Well, Slade was at the jail that night,
去了他的老警局
has reach in his old precinct,
可以很轻易靠近测酒仪
could have easily had access to the intoxilyzer
-然后污染吹嘴 -雅瑟琳在酒店看到过他
- and tainted the mouthpiece. - Yaselyn put him at the hotel.
他有的是手段
He's got means and M.O.,
如果我们能上了他的船
and if we could get onto his boat
-找到毒品 -那就肯定是他了
- and find the drug... - There's no denying it's him.
但我们根本没法在他不知道的情况下上他的船
But there's no way we can get on his boat without him knowing.
总有办法的
Oh, there's always a way.
平常我不会做♥鸡♥翅这类的东西
Normally, I don't do the whole wings-and-ranch thing.
但看看篮球
But a little B-ball
和一句"谢谢你的肾"就能让我打破惯例
and a "Thank you for the kidney" hang...
我欠你一个
I owe you one.
拜托 我们已经翻篇了
Oh, please, we've already been through this.
你不欠我任何东西 看看那些鸡翅
You don't owe me anything. Look at those wings.
-真好 -对
- Nice. - All right.
真好吃
Mmm. These are good.
你知道吗 如果
You know, if, uh...
如果你想帮我忙
if you want to do me a favor,
在你实验室的那个第二具尸体 无名女尸
that, uh, second body in your lab, the Jane Doe?
也许你能放缓一下分♥析♥的过程
Maybe you can slow the roll down on that a little bit.
为什么要那样做
Now, why would I do that?
我只是在请你放缓速度
I'm just asking you to slow it down.
就是那样 没什么大事
That's all. No big deal.
如果你陷入了什么麻烦 我就在这
If you're going through something, I'm here for you.
但我不能那样做 我是你朋友
But I can't do that. I'm your friend.
你救了我的命
You saved my life,
那也救了那个发了誓的医生一命
but you also saved the life of a doctor who took an oath.
那不是我想听你说的
Well, that's not what I was hoping you'd say.
这些豆子...
Mm, these beans...
闻起来 就像我母亲做的
in my nose... They smell like my mother.
气味就是会那样
Smells will do that.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
两年前
Uh, two years ago.
我妈把我放到船上 承诺会有自♥由♥
My mom put me on a boat with the promise of freedom,
会有许多东西
of so many things.
但都没有实现
But they didn't happen.
我们中几十个都在板条箱里
Dozens of us in crates.
只闻船声 不见灯光
The sound of ships but no light.
我们在黑暗里被刻上烙印
We were branded in the dark.
我爸我妈
Mi mamy mi papa...
他们肯定以为我死了
they must think I'm dead.
如果你关于威士忌改了主意 艾拉
If you changed your mind about the whiskey, Ira,
你可以直接问的
you could have just asked.
你知道 我没有多少东西
You know, I don't have many things,
但我有这个警徽
but I got this hunk of metal.
除了我的孩子 这是唯一让我
And other than my kids, it's the only thing
感到骄傲的东西 我愿意为它去死
that I'm proud of, and I'm willing to die for it.
所以我就问你一次
So I'm only gonna ask you once...
为什么在监狱里选了丹尼
Why'd you pick up Thanny from jail?
你为什么会在德莱昂酒店
Why were you at the De Leon hotel?
好好想想我下面要问的
And think about this one very carefully...
为什么想在我的审问室试着贿赂我
Why did you try to bribe me in my own interrogation room?
艾拉 你是个简单的人
Oh, Ira. You're a simple man.
我不是在说你好话
And I don't mean that in a good way.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表