剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, y'all!
我回来了
I'm back!
我猜这就是你说的新闻吧
I'm guessing that's your news.
但拜托 别深究了
But please, let's not dissect it.
听着 只谈工作 不唠家常 好吗
Listen, all tox, no talk, okay?
-好吗 -知道了
- Yeah? - Got it. Hi!
-孩子 -妈
- Hey, baby. - Hey, Mom.
这太好了
This is wonderful.
别高兴得太早 皮皮只是暂时回来
Nobody get too excited. Pipp's only here temporarily.
她回来赚些钱之后就继续回去录歌♥
She's gonna make some money so she can get back to recording.
录歌♥可不便宜
Recording ain't cheap,
皮皮的积蓄快花光了 所以
and Pippy's burning through her savings fast, so...
你回来就是值得庆祝的事
Well, your return is reason for celebration.
太长时间没有一起坐下来吃顿饭了
It's been too long since we shared a meal.
我们不仅仅是同事 我们是一家人
We're not just co-workers, we're family!
周日晚聚餐吧 我下厨
Dinner Sunday night. I'm cooking.
听起来不错的样子
Now, I like the sound of that.
很好 因为会在你家办所以你就不能迟到了
Good, 'cause it's gonna be at your house so you can't be late.
瞧瞧他
Ooh, snap!
快下楼去工作吧
Oh, snap your butt downstairs, get to work.
听你的 老板
Whatever you want, boss.
你知道吗 你能回来也非常好
You know, it's good to have you back, too.
儿子 我从没离开过
Oh, son, I never left.
你知道的 关于杰拉德的事情
Well, you know, with the whole Gerald thing and everything.
你还好吗
You sure you're okay?
你看了他案子的档案
Well, you took a look at his case file.
你去监狱看了他
You visited him in prison.
如果你还执意认为他杀了那些女孩
If you still think that he really murdered those girls,
那我还有什么好说的呢
then...what more is there to say?
我从静脉 动脉和心室取了血样
I sampled venous, arterial, and ventricular blood.
对所有常用药
All negative for common medications
和其代谢废物的检测结果都呈阴性
and their metabolites.
羧血蛋白水平正常
Carboxyhemoglobin levels were normal.
唯一奇怪的地方就是胸腔积液
Only odd thing was pleural fluid.
我是说 死亡不可能是由潜水问题造成的
I mean, there's no way in hell that this was a dive gone wrong.
什么 我是不是反应迟钝了
What? Am I rusty?
没有
Not at all.
很高兴你能回来
Glad to have you back.
沿着食道切开
Cuts along the esophagus.
得去胃里看一看
Need to get a look at the stomach.
脖子上的那些擦伤 是新的
Those abrasions on his neck -- they're fresh.
就像他在死之前和人打了一架一样
Looks like he got in a fight right before he was killed.
从腐烂程度来看
And based on decomp,
他死于36小时之前
I'd say that he died in the last 36 hours.
用血气分♥析♥仪分♥析♥一下胸腔积液
Run the pleural fluid through the RAPIDPoint 500.
脖子上的淤青和肺里的水呢
Bruising around his neck and water in his lungs?
那很奇怪
That's weird.
所以他是溺水死亡还是窒息死亡
So was he drowned or strangled?
-都是 -都是
- Both. - Both.
但没有标记的话
But without markers,
辨认出死者身份估计会非常困难
it's gonna be pretty tough to figure out who this guy was,
更别说杀人动机了
let alone why he was killed.
我想可能和这个
My guess is it had something to do...
有所关联
...with this.
私家法医
第二季 第四集
他吞下去了
He swallowed it?
对 我想受害人想要快点把它藏起来
Yep. I think our victim needed to hide it fast,
但除了自己身体没有其他地方可以藏了
and he didn't have any place other than himself.
只能从两个地方进入身体
There's only two ways in.
我想我们都同意他选了正确的那一个
I think we can all agree he chose the right one.
我见过有个家伙
Well, I've seen a situation
必须把东西从下面塞进去的情况
where a guy has to go the other way.
发现死者身份了
Got an ID.
受害者的女儿12小时之前签了一份
Vic's daughter filed a Missing Persons Report
45岁的大卫·本杰明·琼斯的失踪人口报告
12 hours ago for David Benjamin Jones, 45.
他们都住在海厄利亚
They share an address in Hialeah.
要想查清这起谋杀 我们得查查这块宝石
To understand this murder, we need to know more about this gem.
这也就是为什么我请来司法鉴定宝石学家
Which is why I have a Forensic Gemologist
在隔壁进行分♥析♥
setting up next door.
佩博斯教授今早从西棕榈坐船过来
Professor Pebbles there boated down from West Palm this morning.
他坚持要住新月酒店
He insisted we put him up at The Crescent.
在东迈阿密警局附近的五星连锁酒店
Five Star joint on the EMPD's dime,
所以很方便过来
so the guy better deliver.
看来他要搬过来了
Looks like he's moving in here.
他的折射计是一流的
His refractometer's top-notch.
你是收藏过宠物石这一类的东西吗
You got a pet rock collection or something?
四任妻子 四颗钻石
Four ex-wives, four diamonds.
不如说我对于挑宝石还是略知一二的
Let's just say I know a thing or two about picking out gems.
你们为什么不去看看女儿知道些什么
Mm. Why don't you guys go see what the daughter knows?
我们得确认
All right, we'll make sure
他不仅仅是重新摆放了家具
that, uh, he does more than rearrange furniture.
他死了 不是吗
He's dead, isn't he?
一开始只是根水下呼吸管
First it was just a snorkel.
后来是个水箱
And then it was a tank.
不久 大海就变成了我父亲的全部
Before long, the sea became my dad's whole life.
他称我为他的指南针
He called me his True North.
他一直告诉我是我在指引他
He always told me that I was the one guiding him,
但我觉得他迷失了
but I think he was lost.
他总是疲于寻找
He was always searching.
他在找什么
What was he searching for?
女人的财富
La Mujer de la Fortuna.
-女人的财富 -不是女人
- The woman of fortune? - Not a woman.
一艘船
A ship.
他说甲板上遍布珠宝
He said there was treasure onboard.
卡特琳娜王后的绿宝石
The Queen Caterina Emeralds.
他说他会为我找到宝藏
He told me that he was gonna find them for me,
但我觉得他只是想哄哄我
but I think he was just trying to cheer me up.
这看起来有点意思 这是什么
These are interesting. What are they?
他的潜水图
His diving maps.
看起来不像是佛罗里达
They don't look like Florida.
我父亲是个很多疑的人
My father was a very paranoid man.
他把所有的地图都编了码
He wrote all of his maps in code.
就连我都不知道他去哪里找宝藏
Not even I know where he was searching.
他找到过宝藏吗
Did he ever find any treasure?
要找到了我们还会住这吗
Would we be living here if he did?
这些信送来多长时间了
How long have these been coming in?
硅海岸
几个月了
A few months.
我父亲全凭直觉选择潜水地点
My father dove where his instincts told him.
当你不在乎打捞权的时候
When you don't care about salvage rights,
你肯定越界打捞了
you're bound to step on a few toes.
那是露西
That's Lucy.
我父亲很喜欢她
My dad loved her.
镰鱼很难养的
Moorish Idols can be very demanding.
对温度 酸碱度和屏栅极非常敏感
Highly sensitive to temperature, pH, SG.
你真的把她养活了
Is this really happening?
除了学业和工作
Between school and my work,
我不知道我和她该怎么办
I don't know what I'm gonna do with her.
现在看来是真的
Oh, this is so happening right now.
我分♥析♥了大卫脸上的印记
I've analyzed the marks on Dave's face.
肯定是对某个东西的过敏反应
Definitely some allergic response to something.
只是还不确定过敏源是什么
Not sure from what yet.
我还在试着匹配矽藻和沿海地图
I'm still trying to match diatoms to coastal maps
看看能不能缩小这个家伙淹死地点的范围
and see if I can narrow down where in the ocean this guy drowned.
最好如此 不然谁都参加不了周日晚宴了
We better, or no one's getting off for Sunday dinner.
你们觉得我们最终会不会见到
You guys really think we're gonna finally meet
妈妈的朋友 杰拉德
my mom's "Friend" Gerald?
我觉得他够呛
I don't think he gets out much.
我听说他们压根合不来
Well, I heard that it didn't work out anyway.
是吗 代托纳太远了
Oh? Daytona is very far away.
太远了
So far.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表