剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Empd.
也许吧 我不知道 但我可以问问
Probably. I mean, I don't -- I don't know, but I can ask.
我是说 如果你
I mean, if you're --
你说这么多遍"我是说" 可信度真高
Wow. You really hit me with the double "I mean."
-不大妙吧 -什么
- That's not good. - What?
当然很好了 你很好 我也好
Of course it's good. You're good, I'm good.
说了三个好 更糟糕了
The triple "Good"? That's even worse.
放松 我只是和你说着玩玩的
Relax. I'm just messing with you anyway.
12街和纪念路有一具尸体
A body on 12th and Memorial?
就在街角
Yo, that's around the corner.
我能和你一起去吗
Mind if I go with you?
当你的男伴
Uh... Be your plus-one?
首先 别说男伴
First of all, never say "Plus-one."
第二 我已经有男伴了
Secondly, the position's already occupied.
你的病房♥还有卫星盘 真厉害
Satellite dish in your hospital room -- fancy.
皮皮还给你分配了任务 真不错
Oh! Pippy tagged you into the mix, huh? Nice.
听着 你可以拒绝
Well, listen, feel free to say no.
但是相信我 当她盯上你
But trust me -- when she sinks her teeth in,
你可就逃不掉了
she really sinks her teeth in.
她抓人可厉害了
Her latch game is strong.
我明早过去
I'll be there in the morning.
这是我们的无名男尸
Meet our John Doe.
一名当地人在去上班路上看到了他
One of the locals spotted him on their way to work.
没有身份证 什么都没有
No I.D., no nothing.
死因仿佛是钝器外伤
Looks like the cause of death is blunt-force trauma.
看看他身上的电车轨道般
Looking at the tram track parallel contusions
平行伤痕 我觉得他是被某种
across the body, I'd say he was assaulted
铁棒或棍子袭击的
with some type of steel rod or stick.
没有挣扎的痕迹
No signs of a struggle.
也没有动脉出血
Or arterial spray, for that matter.
肯定是被弃尸在这里的
He must have been dumped off.
看看他手上的伤痕
Look at that mark on his arm.
好像是一个褪色的圆圈
Looks like a pitchfork inside a faded circle.
那是三叉戟矛的伤痕
That's a trident spear.
等等 圣者关押的平民
Wait a second -- Isn't that the same mark
身上是不是也有这种伤痕
found on all of Santo's "Citizen's arrests"?
维拉 那就是关押
Oh, Villa, those are real arrests.
你不用故意强调
You don't need the air quotes.
肯定是他用的警棍
Well, it must have been from the baton he uses.
他的手腕被绿色松紧带绑上了
His wrists are bound together by a green zip tie --
又是圣者的手法
another one of Santo's signatures.
是的 但是杀人不是他的手法
Yeah, but killing has never been his M.O.
那是因为他的手法一直在变
That's because his M.O. Keeps switching.
一个月来 圣者已经从
In a month, Santo has gone
调停酒吧斗殴发展到街头抓人
from breaking up bar fights to making arrests.
我觉得 看上去很像是圣者干的
I mean, in my opinion, Santo looks good for this.
不好意思 警探 你是说
Excuse me, Detective -- Are you saying
这是圣者第一起谋杀案吗
that Santo has just committed his first murder?
私家法医
第二季第十九集
皮马棉世界怎么样
So, how's life in Pima cotton land?
很棒
Glorious.
这么惨吗
That bad, huh?
罗西的手工编织床单没货了
Well, Rosie's hand-woven sheets are out of stock,
我在网上找遍了
and I've searched everywhere from the Internet,
还有黑市 我最后的选择只有
the black market, and my last option is --
听好了 床单中间人
wait for it -- a sheet broker.
床单中间人
A sheet broker?
-别问 -你知道吗
- Don't ask. - Well, you know what?
临时定搬家公♥司♥
The cost of booking a mover last minute
花了我三分之一的积蓄
is a third of my savings.
没事吧
Everything okay?
-非常好 -超棒
- Couldn't be better. - Fantastic.
这是这周最棒的时候
I would say one of the best days of the week.
如果皮皮做得太过分
Listen, if the stuff with Pippy is too much,
你们知道可以和我说的
you know you can tell me, right?
罗西 你为我们做了这么多
Rosie, you've done so much for us.
我们很乐意帮你
We're very happy to be doing this for you.
是啊 你不仅给我了工作
Yeah, you didn't just give us a job.
还给了我一个家
You gave us a family.
你有我们呢 不管怎么样
We got your back, man, no matter what.
你害怕皮皮
And you fear Pippy.
也没错
That also.
斯莱德对我们第一次上电视什么感想
Hey. So, how's Slade feel about our first TV close-up?
-你以为呢 -不大好
- How do you think? - Not great.
现在圣者知道我们盯上他了
Well, now that Santo knows we're onto him,
我们得赶在他再度出手前取得进展
we have to get in front of this before he strikes again.
我在指纹库里查找死者的指纹
I ran the victim's prints through CODIS,
但是没找到相符的
but no identity popped up.
我们还在找其他数据库
We're checking other databases, as well.
-有发现吗 -铝警棍
- Anything here? - Well, the aluminum baton
在手臂和腿上都留下了金属痕迹
left a trace metal signature on the arm and the leg.
绝对是三叉戟矛留下的痕迹
The brand is definitely a trident spear,
但是就算把分辨率调到最大
but even at maximum resolution,
还是很难获取清晰的图样
we're struggling to make out a really clear image.
我们还在死者的背部和腿上
Also found burns and flesh wounds
发现了烧伤的痕迹和新伤
along John Doe's back and his legs.
肺部和脾部都有肿胀
And substantial swelling in his liver and his spleen.
他患有肝病
He had some type of liver disease.
我可以在显微镜下
You know, I can run the peripheral blood smear
做外周血涂片 看看有什么发现
under the microscope, see what that gets us.
这么快就走
Okay. Leaving so soon?
菲尔德海姆在找小哈瓦那的人
Well, Feldheim canvassed Little Havana,
但没人敢开口
but nobody's talking.
如果说有人能让他们开口 那就是我
If anyone can get them to talk, it's me.
毕竟我曾经是那里的人
Perks of being one of their own.
你想来吗
You want to come?
这还用问吗
Thought you'd never ask.
如果你听到或者看到什么 这是我的名片
Okay, well, if you hear or see anything, here's my card.
你在这里长大吗
Wow. Wow. So, you grew up here?
我只是在热身
Look, I'm just warming up.
在热身 这都是第九个人了
Just warming up? That's like the ninth person.
-十才是最棒的 -十是最棒的
- 10's the charm. - 10's the charm --
谁说的
says no one.
在这里犯罪都不会被抓
You could commit a crime here and not get arrested.
-好吧 -没人会指认你
- Okay. - No one could identify you.
没人会把你认出来
No one would pick you out of a lineup.
这地方才是最好的地方
Yeah, see, this place will put you in the right space.
维拉 告诉我 看着这些
Villa, tell me, what do you see
花烛属植物你有什么想法
when you look at those anthuriums?
花
Flowers.
不 幸福 维拉
No, happiness, Villa.
-好吗 富足 -丽斯
- Okay? Abundance. - Leese!
是我
It's me -- Izzy!
伊西·费尔蒙多
Izzy Vermundo.
你不记得我了吗
Don't you remember me?
黛西和我以前一起在费利佩工作
Daisie and I used to work at Felipe's.
你记得费利佩吧
You remember Felipe's.
C级 放了三天的图拉诺
C-rating, three-day-old turrones.
那地方太恐怖了
The place was a disaster!
没错 当然了 当然了
Right, right. Of course, of course.
-伊西 你好吗 -很好 很好
- Izzy, how are you? - Good, good.
听说你现在是警♥察♥了
You know, I hear you're a cop now.
我听说了不少你们俩的事
I've heard stories about you two --
主要是他
mainly him.
太好了 也许你能帮我们
Good. So maybe you can help us out.
我们想知道关于圣者的事
We're looking for anything you might have on Santo.
别这样 丽斯
Oh, come on, Leese.
你知道我们这里不和警♥察♥说话
You know we don't talk to the cops here.
但我告诉你 正是因为圣者
But I can tell you this -- Santo is the reason
我才能拿回我被偷的钱
I got my stolen money returned.
不仅仅是我的
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表