剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Anything else you'd like to add?
是
Yes.
"是"什么
"Yes" What?
是 是我杀的雷蒙德
Yes, I killed Raymond.
我会让你在认罪书上签字
I'm gonna need you to sign a confession.
我从来都以为自己不可能
I didn't think I had it in me --
去干杀人这种事
to kill someone.
但是当医院跟我说她不能好转的时候
But when they told me that she wasn't going to make it,
我变得好愤怒
I got so angry.
她把我养大成人
She raised me.
但我只能眼睁睁看她躺在医院病床上
And I just kept seeing her in that hospital bed.
半死不活的样子
Not dead, but not really alive either.
所以我就... 爆发了
And I just...snapped.
我猜这里完事了
I guess we're done here.
是啊 这真是...
Yeah. That's, uh...
一个好消息
great news.
-唐妮亚不是凶手让你不安吗 -不是
- Don't tell me you're upset Tawnya didn't do it? - No.
我只是在平静地接受
Making peace with the fact
结案往往是理论优于实际的事实
that sometimes closure is better in theory than in reality.
很糟糕 不是吗
Mm. Sucks, doesn't it?
搞不好这案子还没结呢
Well, maybe you haven't had closure yet.
不 我准备好放下这件事了
Nope. I'm ready to let this go.
嘿 我们得走了
Hey, we need to go.
-去哪 -你的实验室
- Where? - Your lab.
-为什么 案子都结了 -并没有
- Why? The case is closed. - No, it isn't.
如果我们已经知道了凶手是人而不是睡袍
So, if we already know that the killer is human and not robe,
那我们到底要在这找什么
what is it exactly that we're looking at here?
再说免费的酒店用品
Besides free hotel merchandise.
应该是人手一份才够意思
Which is only nice if you brought enough for everyone.
好吧 不要把它想成睡袍
Okay, don't think of this as a robe.
这是谋杀凶器
It's the murder weapon.
我们知道雷蒙德是被勒死的
We know that Raymond was strangled.
但我们不知道伊万是用什么勒死他的
We just don't know what Ivan used to strangle him with.
我在雷蒙德脖子上找到了类似毛发的纤维
I found hairlike fibers on Raymond's neck.
75%的蚕丝蛋白 22%的丝胶蛋白
75% fibroin, 22% sericin.
跟丝绸相符
Consistent with silk.
并且我将雷蒙德脖子上的纤维
And I was able to match the fibers
跟这件睡袍匹配成功
on Raymond's neck to this.
但是凶手已经认罪了
Okay, but the killer already confessed.
认罪书在法庭上经常不作数的
Confessions get thrown out of court all the time.
我们需要证据
We need evidence.
好吧 这件凶器上全是DNA
Well, there's DNA all over the murder weapon.
别忘了雷蒙德的酒店房♥间
Mm, well, Raymond's hotel room
曾举♥行♥了"最佳体液"狂欢节
was kind of a "Best of bodily fluids" Festival.
好吧
Okay.
他跟三个女人上了床 各位
He slept with three women, guys.
这件凶器上的所有DNA都来自女性
And all the DNA on the murder weapon is female.
伊万有一个女性同谋
Ivan was working with a female partner.
并且我们不能否认
And we can't discount the fact
唐妮亚也曾在房♥间中的事实
that Tawnya was also in the room.
愿她安息
Mm. May she rest.
差点忘了 那个贱♥人♥还活蹦乱跳着
Oh, forgot. That bitch is still kickin'.
我们需要将那天晚上雷蒙德房♥间里的
We need to match the DNA from the robe tie
每个女人的DNA跟睡袍腰带做匹配测试
to each woman that was in Raymond's room that night.
在完全为了追求正义的同时
While I'm all for the pursuit of justice,
我很好奇你为什么把这件凶器带到这来
I am wondering why you brought the murder weapon here.
因为我发现了指纹
Because I found prints
但我没有能从纤维上提取出指纹的设备
and I don't have the equipment to lift them from fabric.
我们有
We -- We do.
从丝绸上提取指纹
Lifting prints from silk
就好比是法医鉴定中的西西弗斯
is the forensic equivalent to Sisyphus.
希腊神话中诸神为了惩罚西西弗斯
让他周而复始地将一块巨石推上山然后滚下
而这跟浴袍腰带就好比是巨石
And this robe tie is our boulder.
好了
Okay. All right.
我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
指纹求解器
硝酸银喷涂
指纹提取
我们得到了凶器上的指纹
We have prints on our murder weapon.
也知道了指纹的主人是谁
And we know the person who they belong to.
我们在这做什么 我已经认罪了
What are we doing here? I confessed.
我杀了雷蒙德
I killed Raymond.
不如说这个案子算是我们的私事
Well, let's just say this case is personal to us,
也算是你的私事
just like it's personal to you.
因为你杀雷蒙德的时候 不是独自作案
Because when you killed Raymond, you weren't working alone.
不是这样的 我发誓
That's not true. I swear.
知道吗 过去的我会因为你说的话
You know, there was a time I would have taken you
就相信你 但有个人让我懂得了
at your word for this, but someone got to me.
不能相信别人
Made me not trust people.
你有信任的人吗 伊万
Do you trust someone, Ivan?
比如说那个帮助你杀了雷蒙德的女人
Like the woman who helped you kill Raymond?
不 是我♥干♥的
No, it was me.
都是我♥干♥的 我跟你说了
It was all me. I told you.
当我知道祖母不能康复的时候
I lost control when I found out
我就丧失了理智
my grandmother wasn't gonna recover.
你需要相信我
Please, you have to believe me.
好了 这真是
Okay, this is --
既是坏消息 又是好消息
This is sort of a bad news/good news situation.
坏消息是 你的余生
The bad news is, you're gonna spend
都将在监狱里度过
the rest of your life in prison.
好消息是 有人会陪你一起
The good news is, you won't be doing it alone.
带她进来
Bring her in.
莎拉 不 不
Sarah. No, no, no.
我没告诉他们任何事
I didn't tell them anything.
我知道你不会
I knew you wouldn't.
我们把凶器上的DNA都做了测试
We ran all the DNA on the murder weapon.
猜怎么着
Guess what.
结果发现你跟莎拉 你的姐姐
Turns out that you're a familial match here
有血缘关系
to old Sarah, your sister.
而且她的指纹也在睡袍腰带上
Oh, and her fingerprints were on the robe tie.
她勒死他的时候 你在一旁帮她按住
She strangled him while you held him down.
带她们出去
Get them out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 要谢阿德里安
No, thank Adrian.
顺便说一声
Oh, by the way...
唐妮亚今天会被转送走
Tawnya's being transferred today.
我觉得你有权知道
I thought you should know.
博蒙特
Beaumont.
你转走这个案子没关系 妈妈
It's okay that you transferred the case, Mom.
你去见唐妮亚也没关系
It's okay that you went to see Tawnya.
但从现在起 你需要学会
But from now on, you need to practice
让我自己解决自己的事
letting me fight my own battles.
你接下来要面对的事
The next battle you fight
可不是你独自一人能解决的
will not be one that you can handle alone.
你知道我做透析
You know about my dialysis.
我知道
I do.
我紧张吗 答案是肯定的
Am I upset? Yes.
我因为你没告诉我实情而感到受伤吗
Are my feelings hurt that you didn't tell me?
答案是肯定的
Yes.
我能淡然处之吗 答案是当然了
Will I get over it? Of course.
让我来猜
Let me guess.
你对我今后的路怎么走已经拿定了主意
You have your thoughts on how I should proceed.
很多主意
Many.
但第一件要做的是
But the first one is this.
你跟你的团队你的家人坐在一起
You will to sit down with your team, your family,
告诉他们发生了什么事
and tell them what's going on.
然后我们会
And then we will...
我们会一步一步地想办法解决
we will figure it out one day at a time...
我们一起
together.
你好
Hi.
你好
Oh.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表