剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
《私家法医》前情回顾
Previously on "Rosewood".
介意我一起吗
Mind if I join in you?
不一起我才介意
Mind if you don't.
-罗西 这是... -阿德里安·韦伯医生 新来的法医
- Rosie, this is... - Dr. Adrian Webb, the new M.E.
你解决这个以后可以补偿我一下
After you solve this thing, you can make it up to me.
我正打算呢
Oh, I plan to.
自从你俩开始
Ever since you two started
不好好吃早餐以后
playing this Reckless Breakfast thing...
...我看到了凯拉的闪光点
...I have seen a spark in Kayla.
我已经把我的危险信♥号♥♥都亮出来了
So now that I've shared all of my red flags...
我知道我还欠你一次真正的约会
I know I owe you a real date.
你说对了 我想着
You do. And I was thinking...
《波西米亚人》 你想和我一起看歌♥剧吗
"La Boheme." You want to go to the opera with me?
周六 7点30 我会准时到的
I will be there -- Saturday, 7:30 sharp.
有时候 在一个与平时无异的早上
Sometimes, a morning starts like any other.
有人拥有过目不忘的能力
Some people have a photographic memory
记得住每一个瞬间 人生中每一个细节
and remember every moment, every detail of their lives.
有时候 有些完美的瞬间
Sometimes there are moments that are so perfect
会让你铭记一生
you know they'll be embedded forever.
对于其他人来说 生活是无尽的攻击和殴打
For others, life is a constant assault and battery.
在迈阿密的每一个角落 人皆如此
Wherever you look in Miami, everyone is the same.
没人知道前路具体如何
Nobody knows exactly what lays ahead of them
也没人知道今天会发生什么
or what the day may bring.
但毫无疑问地是 今天的确是有些什么
There was no question that today, something was in the air.
伙计们 看看这个
guys, look at this!
看看这个
Look at this!
你们知道这是什么吗
Do you guys know what you're looking at right here?
这是个标志
This right here is a sign!
标志着我今天很完美
This is a sign that I am whole.
今天肯定会很好的 伙计们
It's gonna be a good day, people.
今天肯定会很好的
It's gonna be a good day.
喂 你还记得我吗
Hey, you. Remember me?
干嘛呢
What's up?
就是 就是忙着弄
You know, just the, uh, hands
这些胃肠道什么的 你知道的
in the old gastrointestinal tract thing, you know.
我正看着呢
That's what I'm looking at.
我知道我那天没去剧院
I know I didn't show up to the theater.
那什么 别 别这样
You know what? Don't. Don't do that.
我听的很清楚 没关系 你重获自♥由♥了
I heard you loud and clear. It's okay. You're off the hook.
但也许我不想呢
But maybe I don't want to be.
那你知道你不想 那你知不知道你想要什么
So you know what you don't want. Do you know what you do want?
这不是在诈你
It's not a trick question.
♪维拉 维拉♪
♪ Villa, Villa ♪
♪维拉 维拉♪
♪ Villa, Villa ♪
你是抹了太多可可脂
Either you're wearing too much cocoa butter
还是刚刚去了海滩
or you were just at the beach.
没啊 我觉得量刚刚好啊
No, I say the perfect amount.
而且是的 我经历了
And, yes, I was experiencing
所谓的完美瞬间
what some would call the perfect moment.
一个提醒我需要将我和她的关系更进一步的
A crystal-clear sign that I need to take the her-and-me thing
无比清晰的信♥号♥♥
to the next level.
我需要知道这个信♥号♥♥是什么吗
Do I want to know what you think that is?
今晚是福唐快餐外卖♥♥之夜
Well, tonight it means take-out from Phu Tangs.
来点蒜香虾
Yeah, a little bit of garlic shrimp
在甲板上 星空下
out on the deck, under the stars.
我们三人——就是家
And the three of us -- the family.
说到谈恋爱
Hey, speaking of relationships, uh,
你和阿德里安定了没
have you and Adrian DTRed yet?
你说什么
Excuse me?
定了没 你们都一副"你说什么"的样子
DTR. You guys had all that all, like, "Excuse me?"
我是在说你们有没有确定关系
I'm talking about defining the relationship, Villa.
谁说话这样说啊
Who talks like that?
没定呢 事情很复杂 好吗
And, no, it's complicated, okay?
所以说 让情况变简单的最好办法
Oh, see, the best way to uncomplicate a situation
就是 跟我一起说...
is to, say it with me...
-定义 -定义这个情况 就像丹尼斯确定了
- Define. - define a situation, like Denise has defined --
罗西 之前没见到你
Oh, Rosie! Missed you earlier.
-真的发生了 兄弟 -什么
- It happened, man. - What's that?
-我有那种瞬间了-什么 我也有那种瞬间了
- I had a moment. What?! - I had a moment, too.
-所以说 的确是有些什么 -是有些什么
- Well, see, something's in the air. - It's in the air.
我是不该离开让你俩能手拉手齐说"万岁"
Should I leave so you guys can hold hands and sing "Kumbaya"?
可怜的维拉
Oh, poor Villa.
她因为自己现在没有那种瞬间而有点生气了
She's a little mad right now because she's momentless.
这样啊 你知道吗 别抱怨 维拉
Oh. Wow, you know what? Don't hate, Villa. Okay?
-你的那种瞬间就要来了 -就要来了
- Cause your moment's gonna come. - It's gonna come.
现在我得去和那些学生们谈话了
Right now, I got to go in there and talk to those students.
启迪年轻的大脑 感觉就像是
Inspiring young minds feels like the perfect next step
今天这荣耀日完美的下一步
to this glorious day.
他们可是我们的未来啊 知道吗
They're our future, you know?
怎么样孩子们 你们过得如何
Well, what's up, kids? How you guys doing?
我叫赖安·斯莱德
Yeah? My name is Ryan Slade.
东迈阿密警局的警监
I am the captain of the EMPD.
感谢你们来参加这次参观之旅
Thank you guys for coming in for a tour.
多给点笑声嘛
Oh, come on. Can I get some more smiles here?
这就对了 好了
There we go. All right.
我会让你们深刻的记得这一天的
I'm gonna make this day very memorable for you guys.
好吗 肯定会很有趣的
All right? We're gonna have some fun.
你 你叫什么
You, what's your name?
不 不 我们不搞名牌这一套
No, no, come on. We're not about name tags here. All right?
自信地站出来
Just step forward with confidence
说出你的名字
and say your name.
我叫阿克斯顿
It's Axton.
真的
Really?
哇 这名字太酷了
Damn. That's a cool name.
阿克斯顿 我喜欢 好了
Axton! I like it! All right!
让我来给你和你的同学介绍一下
Well, let me introduce, uh, you and your classmates here
这些在我身边工作的
to some of the fine young men and women
非常棒的小伙子和小姑娘
who serve alongside me.
好吧 虽然他不是很年轻 但他名字很酷
Well, he's not very young, but he's got a cool name.
介绍一下自己
Go ahead.
大家好 我是布罗德黑德警官 在证据室工作
Hi, I'm Officer Broadhead. I work in the evidence room.
你呢 你在哪个部门
How about you? What division are you in?
我是...麦金尼警官 我...
Uh, I am... Officer McKinney, and...
所有人放下武器
Everyone put your weapons down!
我说了放下武器
I said put your weapons down!
你们听到他说的了 听到他说的了
You heard him! You heard him!
放下枪
Drop it.
太莽撞容易让很多人受伤的
Being a cowboy is gonna get a lot of people hurt,
尤其是你们这个满头花白的警监
especially your salt-and-pepper captain here.
把枪放下
Put your gun down.
维拉 也许你应该听他的
Villa, you might want to listen to him.
我说了放下武器
I said drop your weapon.
好吧 有个莽撞的姑娘不愿意听我的
All right, cowgirl here doesn't want to listen.
好吧
Okay.
所有人
Everyone...
这是我给你们的一点预告
here's a little preview of what's gonna happen
如果你们不按照我说的话去做
if you don't listen to what I say, when I say it.
现在你们会乖乖听话了吗
Do I have your attention now?
很好
Good.
私家法医
芭芭拉·低卡索里在现场向您报道
Barbara DiCasoli here looking at what appears to be
突发新闻 现场报道迈阿密东部人♥质♥事件
一场人♥质♥事件
a hostage situation unfolding
正在迈阿密东部警局展开
at the East Miami Police Department.
有消息告知一群来自萨莫塞特高中的孩子们
I am told there are children on a field trip
在警局内参加实地考察活动
from Samoset High School inside.
现在还并没有消息传出劫持者的要求
And there's no information about what is being requested
或是劫持警局的目的
or the purpose of the takeover.
我们只知道此次情况严重
All we know is that this is a very grave situation
附近地区的所有街道已封锁
and that all streets in the vicinity have been closed
以防有可能的爆♥炸♥威胁
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表