剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
老式复古 完美还原的灰姑娘
the old-school, original Cinderella.
她旁边还有南瓜蓉
And she's also next to the pureed pumpkin.
但那或许只是巧合
But that could just be a coincidence.
好了 米其 回到现实
Okay, Mitchie, come back to reality.
维拉警探
Detective Villa,
我们在门厅的桌子上发现了这个
we found this on the table in the foyer.
看看那个
Ooh, look at that.
我不会说我早告诉过你
I'm not gonna say I told you so,
因为我们门德尔松人都有
'cause us Mendelsons have, uh,
极强的自控力
historically great self-control.
你是对的 所以你可以这么说
Well, you were right, so you can say it.
好吧 知道吗
All right, you know what?
我要去和发现尸体的那个女人谈一下
I'm just gonna talk to the woman who found the body.
我肯定这一切会有一个合理的答案
I'm sure there's a sane answer to all of this.
艾希莉是柯林斯餐饮公♥司♥的
Ashley was a waitress at the company I own,
一名服务生
Catering by Collins.
-她为什么在你家 -她在我家做家政
- Why was she at your house? - She was house-sitting for me.
我周日前都会在镇外
I was supposed to be out of town until Sunday,
但我几个小时前回了家
but I came home a couple hours ago
发现她死在了冷藏室里
and found her dead in the freezer.
我有处理食物的经验
I have experience with food,
所以我知道我不该动她
so I knew I shouldn't move her.
我不想把话说得很粗鲁
I don't want to sound crass,
但我确实不想解冻一只鸡
but I didn't want to defrost the chicken.
不 你做得对 柯林斯女士
No, you did the right thing, Ms. Collins.
-好 -今天是周五
- Okay. - Today's Friday.
你为什么提早回来了
Why are you home early from the trip?
我公♥司♥着火 我得回来处理
There was a fire at my business I needed to deal with.
也许如果我早点到家 我...
Maybe if I'd been home sooner, I'd --
你知道为什么
Do you know of any reason
艾希莉会穿得如此正式吗
why Ashley would be in such formal attire?
对 我的同事觉得
Yeah, my colleague seemed to think
她穿得像灰姑娘
she was dressed as Cinderella.
她确实穿得像灰姑娘
She was dressed as Cinderella.
艾希莉是儿童娱乐师
Ashley was a children's character entertainer.
这是她的一份工作
It was one of her other jobs.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, a what?
她在生日派对上穿上公主服
She dressed up as fictional princesses
来逗孩子们开心
to entertain at birthday parties.
水晶鞋和盛装长裙
Glass slippers and a fancy dress.
总是和灰姑娘联想在一起
It always equals Cinderella.
我是说...
I mean...
我告诉过你们
I told you so.
艾希莉被杀时
Ashley must have been
肯定是刚要去
going to or coming from a job at a birthday party
或刚从生日派对上回来
when she was killed.
否则她不会穿那套衣服的
Either that or she was in a costume
因为当天是洗衣日
'cause it's laundry day.
听着 我需要死因报告 越快越好
Look, I need a cause of death, ASAP.
-如果你说是死于毒苹果 -你说错了
- And if you say it was a poison apple -- - You'd be wrong,
因为毒苹果是《白雪公主》里的
because a poison apple is from "Snow White."
所以 很不幸
So, unfortunately,
至少需要一天时间
it's gonna take at least 24 hours
来准备尸体好用来尸检
to prepare the body for autopsy.
我们不能在她冻得很硬的时候解剖
We can't cut into her while she's rock solid,
而且我们也不能擦 因为霜
and we can't swab because the frost
会干扰检测结果
could interfere with the results.
所以我们能怎么做
Okay, so what can we do?
我们能解冻
We can thaw.
《私家法医》
第二季 第十八集
-队长 -艾拉 怎么了
- Hey, Cap. - Ira. What happened?
我还以为有几天看不到你了
I wasn't expecting to see you for a couple days.
黛西缩短了旅程因为马科斯回来了
Ah, Daisie cut the cruise short because Marcos is back.
所以 她有一年多没见到他了
So, she hasn't seen him in over a year.
我昨天见过他了
Oh, yeah, I met him yesterday.
我顺路看望一下维拉
I stopped by to see Villa.
看起来是个好孩子
Seems like a good kid --
尊敬长辈 可又不卑躬屈膝
respects authority but isn't a doormat.
看起来我是唯一一个
It seems like I'm the only one
没有荣幸见到这位浪子的人了
who hasn't had the pleasure of meeting the prodigal son.
-好吧 -这是什么
- Yeah, well. - What's this?
我只是整理一下财务
Just getting my finances in order,
看看怎么处理
Trying to figure out what to do
我家老头留给我的钱
with all the money my old man left me.
也是预防在肾脏移植
Precaution, in case something happens
过程中出现什么意外
during the kidney transplant.
我以为罗西已经拒绝了你的捐赠
I thought Rosie put the kibosh on you being a donor.
罗西需要一颗肾 我的又匹配
Rosie needs a kidney. I'm a match.
所以他会要我的肾的
So he's gonna get my kidney.
就是这样
End of story.
什么 你要强迫他吗
What, you gonna force him?
就像 他会在一桶冰里面醒来
Like, is he gonna wake up in a tub full of ice,
发现自己肾又回来了吗
but he's not missing a kidney.
长了个新的出来
He has a new one?
你知道 要是在我这旅游够了
You know, since you're done vacationing...here.
为什么还不回去工作
Why don't you get back to work?
跟进一下维拉最新的案子
Get caught up on Villa's latest case.
她正要去和那一家人谈
She's about to talk to the family now.
节哀顺变
We're very sorry for your loss.
我姐姐和姐夫在艾希莉九岁时去世
My sister and brother-and-law died when Ashley was 9.
我把她接过来 待亲生女儿般抚养她长大
I took her in, raised her like a daughter.
她乐于助人 尤其是孩子们
She just wanted to help people, especially children,
因为很多人在她
because so many people
父母去世后帮了她一把
helped her after her parents died.
也就是她学早教的原因
That's why she was studying early childhood education,
那样那就可以当小学老师了
so she could be an elementary-school teacher.
她还做过家政 服务生
Well, she was house-sitting, waitressing,
和儿童娱乐师来攒学费
and princessing to pay for school?
她还做过保姆 遛狗师 甚至还做过导游
She was also a babysitter, a dog walker, a tutor, even.
我在我工作的护士站也给她谋过差
I once got her a job at the nursery where I work.
她坚持了两天
She lasted a total of two days.
她在园艺方面不怎么在行
Yeah, and she did not have a green thumb.
这是柯林斯女士的错吗
Is this Ms. Collins' fault?
她有妥善维护她的冷藏室吗
Did she not maintain the freezer properly?
其实这不是一起意外 本杰明女士
Actually, this wasn't an accident, Mrs. Benjamin.
是谋杀
It was a homicide.
看起来艾希莉认识凶手
It's likely Ashley knew who her killer was.
她在做家政 所以她的路线很杂乱
She was house-sitting, so her routine was disrupted,
凶手需要知道她到底在哪里
and the murderer had to know where she'd be.
也没有强行入室的痕迹
And there was no sign of forced entry.
那不可能
That's impossible.
艾希莉是最善良最慷慨的人
Ashley was the kindest, most generous person.
谁会想杀了她
Who would want to kill her?
那也就是我们要查的
Well, that's what we're gonna find out.
我们现在要去艾希莉的住处了
We're on our way to Ashley's place now.
但我保证 一有情况就通知你们
But I promise you, we'll keep you updated.
刚到十一点
It just hit 11:00 a.M.
好皮皮 将篷内温度
Okay, Pipp, raise the temperature in the tent
从两度升到六度
from 2 degrees to 6 degrees.
你确定你在里面没事吗 米其
You sure you're okay in there, Mitchie?
-你都要冻紫了 -我没事
- You're turning kinda blue. - Yeah, no, I'm good.
我们门德尔松一家特别耐寒
Us Mendelsons have an extremely high tolerance for cold...
好吧 还很会扯淡
All right. ...and ridicule.
尸体核心温度是多少
What's the core body temperature?
零下负二度 体表温度两度
Negative 2 degrees. And the skin is...2 degrees.
她的四肢会先解冻
Her extremities will thaw out first,
所以我们今天下午
so we should be able to test her fingers and toes
应该可以检查她的手指和脚趾
by late this afternoon.
她看起来真安详
She looks so peaceful.
你一般不会多拍几张X光吗
Don't you usually have more X-rays than that?
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表