剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, man.
她和冈萨雷斯教练跑了一个赛季的垒
Her and Coach Gonzalez running the bases all season
但我还是不会扔弧线球
and I still can't throw a curveball.
所以
So...
你和这个叫安德里安的有一腿是吧
You and this Adrian guy, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我很喜欢他
I really like him.
行
Hmm. Okay.
"行"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Okay?"
行就是说 如果你真的很喜欢他
Okay, like, if you really liked him,
你会给他抽屉来放他的东西的
you'd have given him a drawer.
你翻了我的抽屉
You went through my drawers?
我是个情报官 受过
I'm an intelligence officer, trained to assess
评估我周边新环境的训练
any new environment I enter into.
再加上送披萨外卖♥♥的要收现金 所以
Plus, the pizza guy needed some cash, so...
把钱放在你放袜子的抽屉里
In your, uh, sock drawer?!
讲真的 警探
Really, Detective?
大多数小偷奔着冰柜去
Hey, most burglars go straight to the freezer.
是吧
Right.
你说你买♥♥了晚餐
And you said you bought us dinner.
不 我说我弄来了晚餐
Uh-uh, no, I said I got us dinner.
我对送外卖♥♥的女生讲好话 她就多给了些面包棒
I sweet-talked the pizza girl into some extra bread sticks.
顺便说一句 不用谢
You're welcome, by the way.
所以
So, um...
你上次出勤具体是什么时候结束的
...when exactly did your last tour end?
-告诉过你了 我今早才回来 -真的吗
- I told you. I got back this morning. - Really?
因为我注意到了 你的行李上没有标签
'Cause I noticed your luggage didn't have any tags.
我当姐姐的直觉
And my sister intuition
又让我和一个陆军犯罪调查部的朋友打了个电♥话♥
told me to put a call in to a friend at Army CID.
你四个月前就回来了 马科斯
You landed four months ago, Marcos.
这算什么 审讯吗 姐姐
What's this -- an interrogation, sis?
你在掩盖什么的话 这才是审讯
Only if you're hiding something.
好吧
All right.
好吧 实际上我一直在沙发冲浪
All right, truth is I've been couch surfing.
回来挺难适应的 一直是这样
It's been a rough landing. It always is.
我如何帮忙
How can I help?
你知道吗 一开始我入伍的时候
You know, when I first enlisted, I...
我想尽量远离迈阿密
I wanted to get as far away from Miami as I could.
我猜自己也没有意料到
And I guess I never expected
那些我想逃离的东西
all the things I was running from
在我回来的时候依然在那儿等着我
to be waiting for me when I got back.
我再去弄点啤酒
I'm gonna get us some more beers.
我们的工作重点一直是
Hey, we've been focused on
劳拉在太空时发生了什么
what happened to Laura in space,
但是 如果杀死她的东西
but what if what got her killed
一直在地上等着她回来呢
was waiting for her down on earth when she got back?
那是什么
What's that?
东迈阿密警局技术人员刚刚从
EMPD techs just recovered
受害者的健身手表里恢复了
partial health and activity data
部分健康以及活动数据
from the victim's fit watch.
让我们看看能否追溯她最后的活动
Well, let's see if we can retrace her final steps.
好的
Okay.
GPS数据点是分散的
The GPS data points are fragmented,
但可以看到步数 心率
but we've got number of steps, heart rate,
以及消耗的卡路里
and calories burned.
所以劳拉最后一次跑了六千步
Okay, so on Laura's last run, she took 6,000 steps,
然后停了下来 但是她的心率飙升
stopped, but her heart rate spiked.
我们得弄清楚她当时在哪
Well, we need to figure out where she was
以及是什么让她的心率飙升
and what made her vitals spike.
我们并不知道她的跑步路线
Well, we don't have her route.
六千步大概是五公里
6,000 steps is about three miles.
看下劳拉家的周边地图
Pull up a map from Laura's neighborhood.
所以从她公♥寓♥开始的五公里慢跑
Okay, so a three-mile jog from her apartment
会经过一个酒品店
would take her past a liquor store,
一个教堂 康妮家宫保鸡丁
a church, Connie's Kung Pao Chicken.
一个叫新星滑翔的地方
A place called Nova Fleet.
新星滑翔
Nova Fleet?
那是家航♥空♥航♥天♥公♥司♥
That's an aerospace company.
如果你是架飞机的话 去那儿应该挺好玩
Well, that's a great place to hang out if you're an airplane.
那我们去那公♥司♥看看吧 -去看看吧
- Then I say we pay them a visit. - Let's pay them a visit.
新星滑翔
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
是劳拉平板电脑上的那个标志
The logo from Laura's iPad.
维拉警探 罗斯伍德医生
Detective Villa, Dr. Rosewood.
杰森·风信
Jason Hiyashi.
抱歉 得搜你们的身
I'm sorry about the pat-down.
我们得采取预防措施
We have to take precautions.
我知道你们是为了劳拉·希尔的事而来
I understand you're here about Laura Hill.
你们这具体是干什么的
What exactly do you do here?
你身边的这些
Oh, what you see around you
是人类太空旅行的下一个巨大飞跃
is the next giant leap in human space travel.
我觉得宇航局可能赢了
I think NASA beat you to it.
宇航局只不过把宇航员送入太空
NASA only sends astronauts into space.
新星滑翔在研发
Nova Fleet is developing
面向大众的安全又可加油的航♥天♥器
safe, refuelable spacecraft for the public
舒适程度匹及豪华汽车
with all the comforts of a luxury car.
我们希望每个人都能体验到太空的神奇
We want everyone to experience the wonders of space.
每个人都得有几百万美元的现钱 对吧
Mm, everyone with a couple millions dollars lying around, right?
第一辆汽车也不便宜
Well, the first automobiles weren't exactly cheap, either.
问题事这个星球
The thing is this planet
不能一直容纳75亿人
cannot be home to 7.5 billion of us forever.
随着时间的推移 我们希望新星滑翔
We hope, with time, that Nova Fleet
能带领我们前往下一个家园
can help lead us to our next one.
算我一个 你还有座位多吗
I'm in! You got an extra seat?
抱歉 九分钟就售罄了
I'm sorry. We sold out in nine minutes.
但是 今晚我们将向公众宣布
But, tonight, we are unveiling
我们的系列一火箭
our new Series One rocket to the public.
从未想过劳拉今晚会缺席
Never thought I'd be doing it without Laura.
-劳拉为你工作 -对 我们咨♥询♥过她
- Laura worked for you? - Consulted, yeah.
宇航局的工资不高 不像我们
NASA doesn't pay well. We do.
我们这的大多数只幻想过太空
Most of us here have only dreamt of space.
但劳拉去过
Laura had gone.
她的经历非常宝贵
Her experience was invaluable.
所以几年后
Mm, so in a few years,
我们就能在火星上度假了 对吧
we'll all be vacationing on Mars, right?
我知道这听起来难以置信
I know. It sounds impossible.
但伟大的创新都是这样的
But great innovation always does.
我是个有远见的人
I'm a visionary.
我成事
I make things happen.
我喜欢你的自信
I like the confidence.
风信先生 他们准备好了
Mr. Hiyashi, they're ready for you.
失陪
Excuse me.
皮帕 怎么了
Hey, Pipp, what's up?
我已经知道劳拉指甲上的白粉末是什么了
I've I.D.'d the white powder under Laura's fingernail --
碳酸氢钠
sodium bicarbonate.
-小苏打 -就是妈在厨房♥里用的那种
- Baking soda? - Just like Mom uses in the kitchen.
或者是孩子在科学展览上用的
Or a kid in a science fair.
那个老师骗了我们
Our teacher friend lied to us.
艾薇在劳拉死前见过她
Evie saw Laura right before she died.
校长说艾薇吃完午饭后就走了
The school's principal said Evie took off after lunch.
他们知道她去哪了吗
They have any idea where she went?
不 但艾薇的父亲是退休空军
No, but Evie's father is retired Air Force.
他在弗里蒙特机场有一架飞机
He keeps a plane at Fremont Airfield.
抱歉 只有授权人员能进入
Sorry, only authorized personnel.
艾薇·豪尔被授权了吗
What about Evie Hower?
-是的 -但她无权驾驶飞机
- She's authorized. - Not to fly a plane, she's not.
-是豪尔队长授权的 -她父亲
- By Captain Hower. - Her father?
对 他很有可能在她会走路前
Yeah, he probably taught her how to fly
就教了她怎么开飞机
before she could walk.
-但我们核实过了 -她没有飞行执照
- But we checked. - And she's not licensed.
所以你要是不想
So unless you want us
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表