剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
《私家法医》前情回顾
Previously on "Rosewood"...
我被开除了军籍
I was dishonorably discharged.
我们的所作所为
The things we did make it nearly impossible
让我们几乎难以回家
to come back home whole.
我们是士兵 我会走路
Soldiers till we're... I'm gonna walk!
他不吃不睡
He doesn't eat, doesn't sleep.
无论我说什么
And anytime I say something,
都只会让情况更糟
it just makes it worse.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你什么时候才能意识到
When are you gonna realize
无论斯莱德发生什么都不是你的错
that whatever happens to Slade isn't yours?
出现了并发症
There's been a complication.
-怎么了 -准备就绪
- What's wrong? - Clear!
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
丽丝 那对我没用的
Leese, it's not working for me anymore.
听到我说话了吗
Did you hear me?
我不能留在这
I can't stay.
见鬼 罗西
Damn, Rosie,
我还以为在转角处你知道我在你后面
I thought you had me back there at the turn.
所以是你在后面打着大灯
So that was you back there at that light?
迈阿密热夜 豪车 有的时候你就得出来
Hot Miami night, hot car... Sometimes, you got to get out
压压马路 对吗
and burn some pavement, you know?
对 对
All right, all right.
问题是 你这么晚出来干什么
Question is, what were you doing out this late?
当食欲来的时候
When the craving comes on,
罗西就得吃点他的坚果冰淇淋
Rosie's got to have his macadamia nut.
坚果吗
Macadamia nut?
在我挑食的清单上名列127位
About 127th on the list of stuff I don't crave.
好吧 你是一个夜幕降临之后
Oh, okay, this is coming from the guy who goes out
去买♥♥路边摊热狗的人 对吗
after dark to get a hot dog off a rolly cart? Really?
整个迈阿密只有一个地方可以买♥♥到那些热狗
There's only one place in all of Miami you can get those dogs.
我在说隐藏的美味
I'm talking lost treasure.
对 富含硝酸盐的美味
Yeah, a treasure full of nitrates.
你可得爱护身体
You got to protect the temple.
除此之外 你知道
Besides, you know,
你该趁最后半小时去把你揉着的肩膀
you need to get that shoulder you've been nursing on
-去看一看 -不
- for the last half-hour checked out. - Nah.
退役军人医院排的队只会让我
The line at the V.A. Hospital will kill me sooner
死得更早 所以我没事
than this shoulder does, so I'm good.
说到没事 你和我姐怎么了
Speaking of good... What's up with you and my sister, man?
你在说什么 没怎么
What are you talking about? Nothing's up.
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - Nah.
得了吧 老兄 我知道你对她感兴趣
Come on, bro, I know you're interested in her.
你看她的眼神 你们走一起的姿势
The way you look at her, way you guys are together,
-你肯定喜欢 对吗 -不 不是那样
- you got to be, right? - No, no, no, it's not like that.
-真的 -并且她和阿德里安在一起 所以
- Really? - Plus, she's with Adrian, so...
阿德里安
Adrian.
对 对
Right, right.
所以或许你能告诉你把这种关系叫什么
So, maybe you could tell me what you call it.
你可以叫它合作伙伴
Well, you call it partners.
-"合作伙伴" -我是那样叫的
- "Partners"? - That's what I call it.
-"合作伙伴"吗 -对
- "Partners"? - Mm-hmm.
可她是警探 你不是
Okay, but she's a cop, and you're... not.
所以那并不能算数
So that's not a real thing.
我需要你给我一个明确的答案
I need black and white from you right now.
我不打马虎眼 而你就在打马虎眼
Ain't no gray in my world, and you're gray.
所以告诉我你的答案是什么
So tell me what color you see.
我的答案是一个成年黑人
Well, I see a grown black man
只想安静地吃坚果冰淇淋 行吗
trying to enjoy his macadamia fix, okay?
但这么多问题来问我
But getting a whole lot of questions thrown at me.
-我不 -看 事情就是这样 伙计
- I don't... - See, that's the thing, man.
我的错 因为这些并不算是问题
It's my fault, 'cause these ain't really questions.
更像是在告诉你...
More like telling you...
你在妨碍她
you're holding her back.
她脑子里想的都是你
You're taking up a lot of space in her head.
是她的脑子...
Is it her head...
还是你的
or yours?
我喜欢你 罗西
I like you, Rosie.
真的 伙计 但如果你不想和我姐在一起
I do, man, but if you're not gonna step up with my sister,
那你就站一边
you need to step aside.
你并不知道我家里的一些事情
And there's things you don't know about my family.
但我回来了 我在这 我知道我姐要什么
But I'm back now, and I'm here. And I know what my sister needs.
有什么问题吗 警官
Is there a problem, Officer?
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
-你今晚喝了多少 -没喝
- How much have you had to drink tonight? - Nothing.
我刚批完卷子
I just came from grading papers.
我是苏亚雷斯学校的一名老师...
I'm a teacher at Suarez...
女士 请站出来
Ma'am, step out of the car, please.
有人今天精神不太好吧
Someone's dragging today?
-你没有像往常那么活跃 -我不怎么活跃
- You don't have your usual bounce. - I don't have a bounce.
你肯定活跃 但现在倒蔫了
Oh, you definitely have a bounce, but right now, you have a drag.
我昨晚做梦对我弟开了枪
I shot my brother last night... in my dream.
然后他不接电♥话♥
And then, he didn't pick up his phone.
我昨晚看到马科斯了
Well, I saw Marcos last night.
-什么 -没有弹孔
- What? - Yep, no bullet holes.
两个人 两辆车交汇 绅士间的漫谈
Two guys, two cars crossing paths, gentlemen's cruise.
我不知道绅士间的漫谈是什么
I don't know what a gentlemen's cruise is,
但你知道那让我多么开心...
but do you know how happy that makes me...
首先 他没事
"A," That he's okay,
其次 你们还有联♥系♥
and, "B," That you guys are connecting?
对 我们还有联♥系♥
Yeah, we connected.
他并不是对每个人都那么热情 对吗
You know he doesn't do that with everybody, right?
终于 我觉得他开始觉得
Oh, finally I feel like he's
这里有他的一席之地了
beginning to think there's a place for him here.
-谢谢 罗西 -乐意效劳
- Thank you, Rosie. - Whatever I can do to help.
但或许你不想和阿德里安说
But you might want to lock it up with Adrian
所以你就不会孤枕难眠
so you're not home alone in bed
做杀人梦了
having assassination dreams.
丹尼·托雷斯 三十二岁 教师
Thanny Torres, 32, teacher.
这是未婚夫 我去和他聊聊
There's the fiancée. I'll go make some small talk.
你干♥你♥的事情
You do your thing.
是什么让你没进去家门呢
What prevented you from getting to that door?
坎普先生 我希望你能理解
Mr. Camp, I hope you understand,
我得问一下你昨晚在哪里
I got to ask where you were last night.
在家 我们买♥♥了只新狗
Home... We have a new puppy.
丹尼打电♥话♥说她要在学校工作到很晚
Thanny called to say she was staying late at the school, working.
你们对彼此很了解吗
Do you know a lot about each other?
-我们都要结婚了 -你的未婚妻昨晚
- We were getting married. - Your fiancée was picked up
因疑似酒驾被查
on suspicion of a D.U.I. last night.
她之后被带去看守所 凌晨两点放出
She was later taken to jail and released at 2:00 a.M.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
警探
Detective.
别问我手杖的事情
Don't say anything about the cane.
这是医嘱
This is doctor's orders.
威利·旺卡的感觉 你不觉得吗
Willy Wonka vibe, don't you think?
出自电影《查理和巧克力工厂》
斯莱德 你在这干什么
Slade, what are you doing here?
那车又是怎么回事
And what's with the car?
我没了一颗肾 我觉得要买♥♥辆新车补偿一下
I lost a kidney. I figured I deserve a new car.
斯莱德 你应该待在床上休息
Slade, you're supposed to be on strict bed rest.
罗西 真的吗
Oh, Rosie, really?
我在床上待了一天了
I've been in bed for the last 24 hours.
另外 我们有一起案件和一具尸体
Plus, we have a crime and a body.
这才是我的归属
This is exactly where I belong.
我们发现了这个 队长
We got this, Cap.
你可以回你的糖果工厂了
You can go back to the candy factory.
不戴手套不摸尸体 你在干什么
Ah, no gloves, no love. Come on. What are you doing?
抱歉 我的错
Sorry. My bad.
好了 罗西 我们发现了什么
All right, Rosie, what do we got?
就现在而言
Well, at the moment, we have a dead body
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表