剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
他看起来害怕吗
Did he look scared?
他
Well, he, um...
我
I was, um...
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What is it?
听着 我跟你实话实说吧
Look, I'm gonna be honest with you.
我没见到你弟弟
I didn't see your brother.
车上是空的 是个骗局
The truck was empty, it was a decoy.
不 不
No. No.
冷静 冷静点 我
Hold it, hold it, hold it now. I was --
不 不 亏我相信你
No, no! I trusted you.
我知道 听着 我那时候跟你现在一样很震惊
Okay, I know. Listen, I was just as shocked as you are.
我是你这边的 你得让我来处理
I am on your side. You got to let me handle this.
我跟你说过他们不会把你放在心上
I told you they weren't taking you seriously.
你非不听
But you wouldn't listen.
没人他妈的关心你弟弟
Nobody gives a damn about your brother!
你想赶紧完事吗
You want to get this done?!
听着 你没必要这样做
Okay, listen. You don't have to do that.
别碰那个孩子
Leave that kid alone.
你说你能让我进到证物间里
You said you could get me into that evidence room
我想拿什么拿什么
and I could take what I wanted.
所以我才接了这个活
That's why I took this job.
我倒要看你敢不敢 杰克船长
I dare you, Captain Jack.
-冷静一下 -闭嘴
- Calm down. - Shut up!
杜克 放下枪
Duke, put it down.
-不不不 -放下
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - Put it down.
我不跟你干了
I am done with you.
你个胆小鬼
You are weak.
你有停下来想想
You ever stop to think
也许你弟弟本来就不该被救出来吗
that maybe your brother doesn't deserve to be saved, huh?
-枪击 -让开 别挡道
- Gunshots! - Move, get out of my way!
动起来 快 快
Mobilize! Let's go, let's go!
快走 快走
Move it, move it!
等下 别动
Wait, hold, hold.
欧文
Owen.
我是安娜丽斯·维拉警探
This is Detective Annalise Villa.
有个人受伤了
There's a man down.
不 不是人♥质♥ 是同犯
No, it wasn't a hostage. It was an accomplice
欧文·潘尼奇为了保护孩子
Owen Panitch was protecting a kid.
换我我也会那样做的
I would have done the same thing.
对 一切正常
Yes, everything is under control.
大家都没事 这里很安全
We're all good. We're safe here.
谢谢
Thank you.
别谢我 因为他们还是会攻进来的
Don't thank me, because they're still coming in.
我还有个主意 可能会有用
I've got one more idea that may work,
但这次要听我的
but this time, we do it my way.
东边 北边 南边 明白吗
East side, the north side, the south side. Okay?
出发 出发
Go. Go, go.
-哈罗丝特工 等一下 -什么事
- Agent Harrows, a second. - What is it?
你的指挥问题很多
How you operate leaves many questions.
比如我不知道你是否能感到
Like I don't know whether you got many...
良心不安
scruples.
-良心不安 -对
- Scruples? - Yeah.
从你这种人嘴里说出这个词还真有意思
That is very interesting coming from someone like you.
你觉得我不会调查吗
Do you think that I wasn't gonna do my research?
这里以前是你的地盘
This used to be your house.
刚被降职的警监老糊涂了
Recently demoted captain gets his numbers jumbled up,
差点空手打死了一个无辜的人
almost kills an innocent man with his fists,
然后撒谎 一骗就是18年
and then hides behind the lie for 18 years.
这种人听起来像是
Does that sound like the guy
应该来教我良心安宁的吗
that should be teaching me about scruples?
我把最没意义 连小孩子都会的工作交给你
I gave you the most menial tasks even a child could perform,
但你就是不能安静待着 是吗
but you just couldn't let up, could you?
你这里有问题
There's a problem in there.
不是我有问题
This is not about me.
闹成这样都是你的问题
This whole circus is about you.
如果你觉得我会袖手旁观让你胡作非为
And if you think I'm gonna stand by and watch this happen,
那你就是疯了
you're crazy.
不用你袖手旁观
You're not gonna have to.
-来人 把他带走 -我哪都不去
- Guys? Take him out of here. - I'm not going anywhere.
-你会走的 -我不会
- Oh, yes, you are. - Oh, no, I'm not.
-和你共事很棒 -你会把大家都害死的
- It was great working with you. - You're gonna kill everybody in there.
-别让我再见到你 -你听到了吗
- Get out of my face. - You hear me?
-把他带走 快带走 -快走
- Take him out of here! Out of here now! - Let's go!
欧文
Owen.
谁
Who?
抱歉 你刚说谁
I'm sorry, who did you say?
欧文 你今天过得怎么样
Owen, how's your day going so far?
这就是你想说的话吗 我早上吃的什么
That's what you want to talk about, what I had for breakfast?
你想知道的话 我吃的麦片
I had my Wheaties, if that's what you're getting at.
我喝了透明咖啡
Well, I had see-through coffee
还配着奶酪吃了个放了一天的贝果
and a day-old bagel with schmear.
所以从早餐上来说你吃的比我好
So you get me beat there.
我本来今天应该跟你们一起在楼里面的
You know, I was supposed to be inside with you there today.
但你知道我今天早上在哪吗
You know where I was this morning?
我坐在我车里 跟别人打电♥话♥
I was sitting in my car, talking.
其实是冲我弟弟法兰基嚷嚷
Well, actually, I was yelling at my younger brother Frankie.
我说是弟弟 但他35岁了
I say younger, but he's 35,
是个作家 刚出了一本书
he's an author, he just got a book published.
罪案题材 你敢信吗
Crime story, if you can believe that.
警探 你的同事说你会帮我
Detective, your colleague here says you're the one to help me.
但到现在为止我看不出来
So far, I don't see it.
是这样的 欧文
Here's the thing, Owen.
我弟弟昨天结婚
My brother got married yesterday...
却没邀请我
and I wasn't invited.
他人生中最重要的日子
The biggest day of his life,
却不在乎我能不能到场
he didn't care if I was there to see it.
但这样也是理所应当的 因为你知道吗
But that's the way it's supposed to be, 'cause you know what?
他的童年里没有我
I wasn't there for him growing up.
我们是不同的人
You know, we were different,
就像你和你弟弟一样
just like you and your brother were different.
我应该找出个共同点
I should have tried to find a common ground
因为他是我的亲人 我的弟弟
because he's my blood, he my brother.
但我让他失望了
But I failed him.
也许那就是我嚷嚷的原因 因为我生我自己的气
Maybe that's why I was yelling, because I was angry at me.
这是什么意思 我是你的缩影吗
What is this, I'm your shrink now?
给他打电♥话♥ 说你很抱歉
Call him and say you're sorry.
太无关痛痒 也太迟了 杯水车薪
Too little, too late, big bridge, lots of water.
我最亲的家人就在里面 和你在一起
The closest thing I have to family is inside with you there.
所以我想 欧文
So I was thinking, Owen,
如果今天我帮了你 我说不好
if I help you today, I don't know,
也许可以是象征性的承诺吧
maybe somehow it could be a symbolic thing or something.
行啊 你要怎么做
Yeah, and how are you gonna do that?
我发誓
By making a pledge.
我会搞定这事 让你弟弟来这儿
I will figure this out, I will get your brother here.
这次是真的
For real this time.
但你要向我保证别再开枪 别再搞爆♥炸♥
But you got to promise me no more guns, no more bombs.
能做到吗 欧文
Can you do that, Owen?
他说他不需要我
He said he didn't want me.
有时候我们都会口是心非 维拉
We all say things we don't mean sometimes, Villa.
他来了
He's here.
我弟弟来了
My brother's here.
你确定没问题吗
You sure you got this?
-第一次就这样的话我已经搞定了 -我相信你
- I had if the first time. - I know you did.
-打开手铐 -什么
- Unchain him. - Excuse me?
解除手铐我才能彻底检查
Remove the chains so I can fully examine him.
你哥哥让我过来帮你 沃尔特
Your brother sent me out here to help you, Walter.
沃尔特 我要你看着我 好吗
Walter, I need you to look at me, okay?
你要看着我
I need you to look at me.
这是一个小灯 来检查你的眼睛
This is a light. Gonna examine your eyes.
往下看
Look down.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表