剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
有的时候我喜欢逆着规矩来
Sometimes, I like to break the rules,
而且既然开始了就尽情享受吧 对吗
and you know we got to enjoy this while it lasts, right?
你是说享受上♥床♥ 还是...
I'm so-- you mean e-enjoy the ride, or...
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
一会见
I will see you later.
宝贝 宝贝 嘘
Shh, Mija, Mija, shh, shh, shh!
约瑟马上就要质问毛拉
Jose is about to confront Mauela
约瑟是不是她儿子的亲生父亲了
about whether or not Jose is the real father of her child!
快
Come on.
你干什么
What are you doing?
不 你干什么 开电视
No! What are you doing?! Turn it on!
-我们要聊聊 -什么
- We need to talk. - What?!
我觉得你知道原因
And I think you know why.
你有什么瞒着我的吗
Something you've been keeping from me?
不 什么 没有秘密
No! What? No secrets.
亲爱的 我很坦白的
I'm an open librito, Mija.
求你了妈妈 我知道你会说的
Ma, come on. I know your tells, okay?
爸爸告诉过我
Dad taught me --
你撒谎的时候眉毛会弯
how your eyebrow arches when you're lying
你心里有秘密的时候呼吸会变慢
and your breathing slows down when you keep a secret.
好吧 乔伊其实不是你的叔叔
Okay, your uncle Joey is not really your uncle, okay?
他只是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
He was only your father's friend.
这不是我想问你的
No, that's not what I'm talking about.
我
I --
等等 就是那个
Wait, Joe, the guy --
每年过生日我都打电♥话♥的乔伊吗
The guy I call every year on his birthday?
以后你不会给他打电♥话♥了
You don't got to call him anymore.
真是让人难过
That's really upsetting.
这不是我想问的
But that's not what I'm talking about.
你的男朋友最近很奇怪
Your boyfriend has been acting weird.
一切按计划进行 不是吗
It's the schedule, isn't it, right?
我和帅哥没有互换电♥话♥
Papi and I didn't switch the numbers.
宝贝 我喜欢软的床垫
Mija, I like a soft mattress,
他的床垫太硬了 所以有的时候
and his mattress is hard, so sometimes when --
别说了 求你了
Stop it. Stop. Just stop it right there.
告诉我真♥相♥ 我就给你剧透
Tell me what I need to know, or you're gonna find out
罗伯托是不是真正的父亲
if Roberto's really the father on the internet.
别别别
No, no, no, no! No.
我跟帅哥说过我不会讲的
I told papi I wouldn't say anything.
好吧
Okay!
但是你必须保证你不会跟他说
But you have to promise that you will not tell him
是我告诉你的
that I told you.
我就知道那个美女无法保守秘密
I knew that beautiful woman couldn't keep a secret.
为什么你不告诉我
How could you not tell me
你要去其他的地方当警监了
you applied for another captain job?
一纸任命 仅此而已
Applied -- that's it.
这可不像是我在棕榈滩购物
It wasn't like I was condo shopping in palm beach.
也许你马上就可以去了
Yeah, well, you might be soon.
实际上我很纠结
Well, the truth is I got mixed feelings.
为什么 这多好
Why? This is great.
你就应该坐在警监的位置上
Hey, you deserve to be in a captain's chair.
作警监不仅仅是一份工作
Being a captain is more than a job.
你天生就是一位警监
It's who you are.
只要有机会 我保证你会把握住的
And when you get that job, I'm making you take it.
-很正能量 -是啊
- Good pep talk. - Yeah.
以你为榜样嘛
Well, I learned from the best.
事实证明不仅仅是你在说谎
Oh. And turns out you weren't the only one keeping a secret.
两个月前埃米利奥开始
Two months ago, Emilio started making
进行大量的取款
huge deposits and withdrawals.
我认为他欠别人钱
'm thinking he owed someone money.
他还不上钱所以被杀了
When he couldn't pay, they killed him.
克里斯托弗的不在场证明出来了
Kristoff's alibi checks out.
毒理检测怎么样了
Where are we on the tox?
我检测了他的免疫球蛋白抗体
I tested Emilio's ige antibodies
以探究造成他反应的原因
to see what caused his reaction.
毒素来自马拉巴栗
It's from a tree called pachira aquatica.
马拉巴栗
有趣的是这也叫墨西哥发财树
Fun fact -- also known as the mexican money tree,
原先生长于中南美国家
native to central and south america.
毒素严重降低了埃米利奥的氧含量
Now, tox flagged Emilio's oxygen levels,
所以我重新检查了多处解剖位置
so I re-checked several anatomical sites,
氧含量报告却显示
and the oxymetric profile showed
氧含量过高
significantly elevated oxygen levels.
问题是一个因窒息而死的人
The question is, "How does a guy who died of asphyxiation
问什么血液中氧含量这么高
end up with too much oxygen in his blood?"
以及别忘了大量的咖♥啡♥因♥
And don't forget too much caffeine,
这让阿德里安百思不得其解
which Adrian agreed did not make sense.
我来看看
Let me check that out.
我听说你最近还热衷
You know, I hear that's not the only thing
一些别的事
you're checking out lately.
跟我说说你的新朋友阿德里安
Tell me about our new friend Adrian.
目前还不错 我给他一些空间
So far, so good, but I'm giving him space,
-让彼此都好 -都好
- Just keeping it cool. - Cool?
博蒙特 你在给你爱的人找男朋友的时候
Beaumont, you've never been cool
可是对别人一点都不好
about looking out for anyone you love.
你比妈妈还差劲
You're worse than mom.
太对了
It is true. It's so true.
阿德里安还不错 但是维拉经历了太多
Well, Adrian's a good guy, but Villa's been through a lot,
我想确定他就是我要的人
and I just want to make sure that he's the right guy.
我们都知道这意味着进入第二阶段了
Well, we all know what that means -- phase two.
什么是第二阶段
What's phase two?
一对一阶段
The one-on-one.
我知道应该带他去哪里了
And I know exactly where to take him.
使劲扔个六
Six the hard way.
-有赢家了 -扔得真好
- We got a winner. - Yeah, that was the best throw.
我就知道
I know.
-先生们请 -好的
- Here you are, gentlemen. - Yes.
这里
Just here.
这杯瓜拉那酒是我的最爱之一
Ooh, yeah, this guarana is definitely going in my top 10.
你赌博吗
You gamble?
我今天是来跟你吃午饭的
Well, I did today when I said yes to lunch with you.
我们为什么来这里
But why are we here?
我只是想更好地了解你
Well, you know, I just thought we'd get to know each other better.
好吧我明白了
Okay. I get it.
你想确认我和你最好的朋友合不合适
You want to make sure I'm the right guy for your best friend.
你觉得呢
Are you?
我觉得合适
I want to be.
但是 我又不知道
I do, but, you know, I-I don't know.
有的时候我觉得她只是倦了
One minute, I think she's all in.
有的时候我又觉得我是她的真命天子
The next, it's like I'm Mr. Right now.
我也搞不懂
I-I can't figure her out.
你和她交往过吗
Have you?
没有 完全没有
No, no. That's a hard no.
一点可能都没有
Actually, it's a firm, hard no.
-真的吗 -你见过那种12面的
- Really? - Have you seen those 12-sided rubik's cubes
乱到你永远都弄不明白的魔方吗
where they're all messed up, you can never figure them out?
-她就是那种魔方吗 -是的
- She's the cube? - She's the cube.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这不仅仅是吃午饭
All right, look, this isn't just a lunch.
这是维拉和我所谓的"午餐直觉"
This is what Villa and I call a hunch n' lunch.
什么
A what?
我觉得我们的受害者死那天来过这里
I think that our vic came here the night that he died.
看到那些牌桌了吗
You see those poker tables?
埃米利奥就像他们一样玩牌
Emilio had the playing cards just like those,
氧含量的升高是因为
and this the elevated oxygen in here --
这个地方非法注入过多氧气
This place got in trouble for pumping it in
让客人保持清醒
so people can stay awake.
看到那颗马拉巴栗了吗
And you see this pachira aquatica?
我猜你的受害者碰到了它
Let me guess -- your victim brushed up against it,
造成了他体内的过敏反应吗
causing an allergic reaction on his body?
对了 在这里有一个医生作伴真是好
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表