剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
根据她在艾琳娜的毕业年刊上的留言来看
According to the message she left in Elena's yearbook,
她们是好友
they were close friends.
我知道已经十年了 但她或许能提供些有用的信息
I know it's been a decade, but she might have some useful info.
我们得出的结论和你们相同
We came to the same conclusion you guys did.
乔迪·卡维尔是我们唯一的新线索
Jodi Carvel was our only new lead,
所以我们去找她了
so we paid her a visit.
艾琳娜从未提及她父亲的工作
Elena never said anything about her father's work.
她只是很渴望能跟他多相处
She was just desperate to spend time with him.
他们的关系如何
How was their relationship?
不存在
Nonexistent.
他对她感情很疏远
He was emotionally distant.
她玩足球都是因为他喜欢
She only got into soccer because he loved it.
以为这样能让他们更亲近 结果也没有
Thought it would make them closer, and it didn't.
据说你 艾琳娜和足球队里的其她女生
Word is you, Elena, and the other girls on the soccer team
是学校里的刻薄女
were the school's mean girls.
我们才不是"刻薄女"
We weren't "Mean girls."
我们给有需要的女生提出建设性的批评而已
We gave constructive criticism to the girls who needed it.
这没什么错
There's nothing wrong with that.
所以你们只是在提供公共服务吗
Oh, so you were just providing a public service?
没错
Yeah.
这些女生需要我的智慧
These girls need my wisdom.
所以我才回来当教练
That's why I came back to coach.
你就是这样告诉自己的吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
好吧 让我来跟你说实话
See, okay, let me -- Let me break this down for you.
那时候足球队里有人嫉妒艾琳娜吗
Was there anyone on this team who was jealous of Elena?
比如你
Like you, for example.
你有没有想当女王
Did you ever want your shot at being queen bee?
没有 因为没人能取代艾琳娜
No. Because none of us could fill Elena's shoes.
大家对她又敬爱又恐惧
She was loved and feared.
所以当时她让米斯蒂加入 我们都没有质疑
It's why we didn't question her letting Misty on the team.
你为什么不喜欢米斯蒂
What was your problem with Misty?
她就是我们会
She was the kind of girl
提出建设性批评的那种女生
that we gave constructive criticism to.
她很...甜美
She was...sweet,
没有比这种更讨人厌的了
and there is nothing worse than that.
我倒是能想出一种
I can think of one thing.
罗西 恐惧有什么问题
Rosie, what's the problem with fear?
参考书说 恐惧会激活
Well, CliffsNotes -- It activates
大脑的边缘系统 作出"战或逃"的反应
a fight-or-flight response in the limbic system.
带有恐惧情绪的经历都被视为负能量
Anything experienced while afraid is deemed negative.
说人话就是 对你感到恐惧的人不会敬爱你
Translation -- You can't be loved by those who fear you.
你最终只会孤身一人 渴求着美好的岁月
You just end up alone, longing for the glory days,
但我猜你已经知道这一点了
but I guess you already know that.
姑娘们
Girls!
你干吗这样
What was that?
我忍♥不住嘛
I can't help it.
酸橘汁腌鱼和刻薄女
Ceviche and mean girls.
-都是你讨厌的东西吗 -都是我爱的
- Things you hate? - Things I love...
因为可以生吞活剥
served raw.
这个人不对劲
The person informs the pathology.
我们就这点来分♥析♥一下
So let's break it down.
艾琳娜在校时很受欢迎 米斯蒂则相反
Elena was a popular girl. Misty not so much.
受欢迎的人为何要让平凡女加入她的小圈子呢
So, why would an Elena let a Misty into her clique?
-我懂刻薄女的心态 -因为你也是吗
- I know mean girls. - Because you are a mean girl?
因为我曾经是
Because I was a mean girl.
我猜是米斯蒂要挟艾琳娜
My guess is that Misty blackmailed her way
让自己加入的
to the cool kids' table.
个人经验 恶霸通常都有很多秘密
In my experience, bullies have secrets.
有可能艾琳娜是被自己的秘密害死的
It's possible that Elena had one that got her killed.
维拉队 我们认同这个理论吗
Team Villa, do we buy this theory,
还是说这只是...
or do we think that it's...
-垃圾 -没错
- Garbage. - Yeah.
警探 我们知道对方想说什么
Detective, we're finishing each other's sentences.
我对你都有些来电了
You know, I'm warming up to you.
你有没有...
Are you, uh...
没有 一点都没有
No. Not even a little.
好吧 我们看了艾琳娜的电邮
Okay. We went through Elena's e-mails.
里面没提到任何秘密
There's no mention of a secret.
抱歉了 多谢参与啊 罗西队
Sorry. Thanks for playing, Team Rosie.
我们就这样放弃了吗
We're not gonna take that, are we?
绝不 她的银行对账单有异常吗
No. What about her bank statements?
没有 我们也看了那些
Yeah, we looked at those, too. There's no --
事实上 我在她的分项收据里
Actually, I found itemized receipts
发现了购买♥♥产前维生素的记录
with charges for prenatal vitamins.
艾琳娜身边的人都没提过怀孕的事
No one in Elena's life mentioned a pregnancy.
很可能因为这是个... 听好了 秘密
Probably because it's a -- wait for it -- a secret.
罗西队得分
Point, Team Rosie.
你之前怎么没提起这个
Why didn't you mention this before?
-没人问啊 -那现在该提出什么问题
- No one asked. - But what should you be asking now?
艾琳娜的尸检报告没有说她怀孕了
There was no evidence of a pregnancy in Elena's autopsy.
那她为何要买♥♥产前维他命
So why did she buy the prenatal vitamins?
因为不是给她自己买♥♥的 是帮朋友买♥♥的
'Cause they weren't for her. They were for a friend.
所以那个秘密不是她的 是其他人的
So the secret wasn't hers. It was theirs.
那一分请还给我们
We'll take that point back now.
除非罗西队还有要补充的内容
Unless Team Rosie has something they'd like to add.
罗西队 看着我
Team Rosie, look at me.
没找到证据 不代表不存在
The absence of evidence doesn't mean it's not there.
只是说明隐藏得很深
Just means it's in a good hiding spot.
真的吗
Really?
你还给提示了
You're giving hints now?
-你先给的 -我给了 你就要给吗
- You gave one. - I gave one, so you gave one?
不是说好这不是竞争吗
What happened to not competing?
不是 我们只是在积极地塑造年轻人的思想
We're not. We're aggressively shaping young minds.
我们有所发现
Look, we found something.
她的盆腔有分娩伤口
There's a parturition scar on her pelvis.
伤口很小 所以法医和我们之前都没发现
And it's so small we and the original M.E. missed it.
艾琳娜曾经怀孕
Elena was pregnant.
-只是死时已经没有身孕了 -说得通
- Just not at time of death. - Makes sense.
她死前两个月买♥♥的维他命
She bought the vitamins two months before the TOD.
-你不要再帮他们了 -我喜欢 干得好
- Dude, stop helping them. - I like it. Very good job.
干得好 就是要这样
Good job. That's what I'm talking about.
好吧 现在我们是在竞争了
Okay, now we're competing.
我们有一个新的嫌犯了
And we have a new person of interest --
孩子的父亲
the baby daddy.
艾琳娜那时的男友是个运动男 叫瓦兹·德拉
Elena was dating a jock -- Vaz Dera.
如果她被要挟了 肯定不想继续下去
If she was being blackmailed, she'd want to put a stop to it.
最快达成的方法就是...
And the fastest way to do that would be...
坦白自己有了孩子
Come clean about the baby.
如果瓦兹不想要呢
And what if Vaz didn't want that?
我想你们已经跟瓦兹谈过了
I assume you two have spoken with Vaz already.
你们在哪找到他的
Where you'd find him?
高中时 我和艾琳娜断断续续交往了一阵
I dated Elena on and off in high school.
怎么了
What about it?
你知道她怀孕了吗
Did you know about her pregnancy?
背部保持挺直
Keep your back straight!
我知道
Yeah, I knew.
孩子出什么事了
What happened to the baby?
坚持做
Go ahead.
瓦兹 看来你没有集中精力
Vaz, we don't seem to be getting your full attention.
你要么注意听我们的问题 要么
So you can either focus on our questions or --
相信我 你肯定不想听她说完
Trust me. You don't want her to finish that sentence.
对不起 只是
Sorry. It's just...
这是件难以启齿的事
This isn't easy to talk about.
因此我没有告知警♥察♥有关怀孕的事
It's why I didn't tell the cops about the pregnancy.
我做不到
I just couldn't go there.
你得做到
Well, we need you to go there.
孩子出什么事了
What happened to the baby?
艾琳娜流产了
Elena miscarried.
几个月后 她为了个老男人甩了我
A few months later, she dumped me for an older guy.
-关于他你知道些什么 -什么都不知道
- What did you know about him? - Nothing.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表