剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
这就解释了道格脖子上的鼠尾草痕迹
Well, that explains the sage that we found on Doug.
很多宗教都使用这种方式来避开恶灵
Lots of religions use that to ward off evil spirits.
萨泰里阿教 就是黑魔法
Yeah, Santeria, like...black magic.
不对 这世上很多人不知道该相信什么
No. And in a world full of people who don't know
而我对欧神的信仰
what to believe, I have faith
能指引我
in the power of Oshún to guide me,
找到人生的方向
to show me the light.
如果我冒犯到你了 很抱歉 吉莉安
I'm sorry if I offended you, Jillian.
我们只是希望你能帮忙搞清楚一些事
We were just hoping you could shed some light on something.
没错 据你所知 是否有人
Yes, if you knew of anyone who might have wanted
会想要伤害你的前夫
to harm your ex-husband?
我杀了他
I killed him.
谁... 谁杀了他
Who -- Who killed him?
我
Me.
抱歉 你是说你杀了你的前夫
I-I'm sorry. S-So you're saying that you killed your ex-husband?
是的
Yes, I did.
她认为是她施咒语 把他给咒死了
She thinks she spelled him to death?
不止她一个人
Well, not alone.
她声称圣人欧神也助了她一力
She claims she had a little help from Saint Oshún.
她也许有些古怪 但她真的相信自己所说的话
She may be eccentric, but she believes everything she says.
好吧
Okay.
让我去跟她聊聊
Well, let me have a crack at her.
你们知道我就喜欢怪人
You know I love the weird ones.
不不不 你一旦进去了 情况就变得...
No. No, no, no. You go in, and it's gonna get --
变得怎样
It's gonna get what?
让我试试 我会问出一些答案的
Let me have a go. I'll get some answers.
队长 你只是想要逃离斯莱德吧
Cap, are you just trying to get away from Slade
五分钟也好
for five minutes?
那家伙老粘着我
This guy's all over me.
他在我办公桌前晃
He's huddling over my desk,
什么事都要来问我意见
he's asking my opinion on everything.
连他午餐点什么都要经我同意
He even had me okay his lunch order.
这可是个大失误
Now, that's a fail.
他绝对不应该向你请教有关食物的建议
He should definitely not be coming to you for food advice.
永远 永远都不要
Ever, like -- like ever.
好伤人
Hurtful.
我告诉他 他点的是菜单上最好吃的东西时
And when I told him he'd ordered the best thing on the menu,
我似乎还看到他眼眶泛泪
I think I saw a tear.
他可是在为一盘炒粉而落泪
I mean, this guy is crying over chow fun.
就这样 讨论结束
So that's it. End of discussion.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
道格一生行事都遵照奥里莎众神的指示
Doug lived his life by the word of the Orishas.
他会明白 有时为了其他人好
He would understand that sometimes you must
你必须牺牲自己
sacrifice yourself for the good of others.
好吧
Okay.
再跟我说一遍
Give it to me one more time.
这什么情况 艾拉·霍恩斯托克在审问嫌犯
What have we got here? An Ira Hornstock interrogation?
或许我能学上几招
Maybe I can learn a thing or two.
我觉得我们总能从每个共事的人身上
You know, I feel like we can always learn
学到东西
from everyone we work with.
每一个人都有自己的...
That every single person has their own...
-特长 -特...
- Special thing. - ...special --
罗西 我就知道你懂我
Rosie! I knew you'd get it!
你今天感觉特别投入
Hmm. You seem extra engaged today.
怎么 你是说我平时都一副漠不关心的态度吗
What? You're saying I'm normally aloof and disinterested?
我说笑的 维拉
I'm just kidding, Villa.
我就是坐不住 没别的
It's -- I just can't sit still, that's it.
而且你知道吗 案子开始变得有趣起来了
And you know what? This case is getting very interesting.
你们知不知道道格把几百万存款都留给了吉莉安
Did you know that Doug left all of his millions to Jillian?
我们试试这样 我们假装
Let's try this, let's pretend that you're
你是这张百事达会员卡
this Blockbuster membership card.
那张卡你有了多久了
How long have you had that?
由我来问问题
I'll ask the questions.
我的咖啡店积点卡是你死掉的前夫
And my Viva Loca frequent buyer card is your dead ex.
你跟上我了吗
Are you with me so far?
很好
Good.
你是说 你在离他大老远的这一头
Now, you're telling me that from all the way over here,
把他的照片点燃 念几句咒语
you lit his picture on fire, put the bad mogambo on him,
然后 过了几小时
and then, a few hours later -- a few hours later --
他在遥远的那一头就死了
he drops dead all the way over there?
你跟我说的就是这个意思吗
Is that what you're telling me?
艾拉 你不等我就开始了
Ira, you started without me?
这家伙总是第一个冲出闸门的
This guy, I mean, he is always the first one out the gate.
典型的工作狂
Classic overachiever.
我总是告诉你什么来着 艾拉
What am I always telling you, Ira?
我是个工作狂
That I'm an overachiever.
正是
Exactly, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我是斯莱德警监
I'm Captain Slade.
我来猜猜看 你是演好警♥察♥的
Let me guess, you're the good cop.
不不不 亲爱的
No, no, no, sweetheart.
我不是
I'm not.
我再跟你说的 还是会跟他刚才
Um, well, I'm still gonna tell you the same thing
听到的一样
that I just told him.
我召唤了奥里莎众神的力量
I called upon the power of the Orishas,
来助我杀死前夫
and I killed my ex-husband.
我们先把这些卡收好吧
Let's put these cards away, yeah?
我们先假装不相信
Let's pretend for a second
那就是事情的真♥相♥
that we don't believe that that's how it happened.
你能配合我吗 艾拉
Can you go with me there, Ira?
我想我可以的 队长
Yeah, I think I can do that, Captain.
很好 我们先来关注下
Great. Instead, we are gonna focus on
这份很长的名单 上面都是你丈夫
this giant list of people that your husband
提出过投诉的对象
filed complaints against.
这名单可长了
This thing's a mile long.
好的
Okay.
有卖♥♥花的纳维迪先生
You've got Mr. Navidi the florist,
打印店员工约瑟夫 药店的布莱德
Joseph the printer, Brad at the drug store.
投诉里多次提到了火
Uh, a lot of talk about fire.
你知道火的事情吗
You know anything about that?
然后还有房♥东尼克
Then we have Nick the landlord.
过去两个月
I mean, I see 10 complaints
就有十宗投诉是针对这个人的
in the last two months alone on this guy.
这上面写说他们打过很多次架
Says here they fought a lot.
用拳头打
With fists.
真男人的方式
Like men.
没错
Yes.
尼克很讨厌道格
Nick hated Doug.
他们都很讨厌他
They all did.
道格变得精神错乱
Doug had become completely unhinged
对我们来说就像毒瘤一样
and...like a cancer to us all.
很好 看到没 我们在朝正确的方向发展了
Great. Okay, see? Now we're heading in the right direction.
我同意 你能不能看看名单
Yeah, I'll say. Why don't you take a look at this,
也许你能帮我们缩窄范围
and maybe you can narrow things down for us?
拜托 仔细想想谁会做出这种事
Come on, think nice and long about who could have done this.
以防你的魔法并没有你想象中
You know, in case your magic isn't as good
那么厉害
as you think it is.
研究这份名单对破案没有帮助
Looking at this list won't do any good.
很多人都想要他死
Lots and lots of people wanted him gone,
但没有一个人有能力做得到
but none of them had the power to accomplish it.
但愿关上几小时后
Well, hopefully a few hours behind bars
这个婆娘肯开口
will get the broad talking.
罗西 你得回去处理尸体 好吗
Rosie, you need to get back to the body, all right?
帮我们缩小嫌犯名单
Try to narrow this list down for us.
道格·拉塞尔
米其 我在看
Mitchie, I've been looking
你给小腿后侧拍的尸检照片
at your forensic photos of the back of the leg.
一开始我以为是刮伤
And at first, I thought it was a scrape.
但我把照片翻转过来
But once I flipped the image,
看着像是某个汽车牌照上
looks like an outline of a "B" and a "7"
字母B和数字7的轮廓
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表