剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
去了几趟急诊室查了你肩膀
A few trips to the E.R. For bullet wounds
小腿和屁♥股♥上的枪伤
to your shoulder, your calf, and your ass cheek.
我猜有人打烂了你的屁♥股♥
Guess somebody bust a cap in your ass.
不管距离多远 你都是后背中枪的
In every instance, you're getting shot from behind.
为什么呢
Why is that?
你像个小婊♥子♥一样跑了吗
You running away like a little bitch?
-我不会跑 -你不会跑
- I don't run from nothin'. - You don't run from nothin'?
你从后面袭击了瑞奇后
You run away from the crime scene
逃离了犯罪现场
after you attacked Ricky from behind.
这是一种模式 杜安
There's a pattern here, Duane.
我们查看你的餐车时
When checking your food truck,
我们发现轮胎铁不见了
we noticed the tire iron was missing.
就是这种凶器
That's consistent
杀死了瑞奇
with the murder weapon used to kill Ricky.
这是二手的车 根本没有轮胎铁
I bought the truck used. It never had a tire iron.
无所谓 伙计
It doesn't matter, man.
我们知道是怎么回事
See, we know how it went down.
那天 你接近瑞奇
The other day, you approached Ricky,
因为你想搞个新的餐车
because you wanted to do a new food truck venture,
他拒绝了你
and he shut you down.
你很生气 你们俩发生了争执
Pissed, you guys got into a little fight
大惊喜 你气坏了
and, surprise, look at that, tuned your ass up.
几天后 你跟踪他到停车场 然后...
A few days later, you follow him the park, and...
惨剧就发生了
the rest is tragedy.
算是我给你的礼物吧
My gift to you.
监狱里可没有什么像样的食物
Decent fruit in prison's gonna be hard to come by.
我们有目击证人证实你曾经出现在犯罪现场
We have an eyewitness who put you at the crime scene.
你知道我该干什么吗
Hey, you know what I should do?
我应该像对待一个孩子一样抱起你
I should carry you like a baby,
来到你的餐车
you know, to your own food truck
把你丢进滚烫的花生油里
and just drop you in a hot vat of peanut oil.
但我猜其实我不想这么做
But I guess I don't really have to do that,
因为你已经完蛋了
'cause you're already fried.
-为什么 你什么都没有 -杜安
- For what?! You don't have anything! - Hey, Duane --
没关系 警探 没事的
No, it's all right, Detective. That's okay.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
来啊 让我看看你怎么杀死瑞奇的
Go ahead. Show me how you killed Ricky.
警监 听着 我知道你和瑞奇的关系
Captain, listen. I realize your connection to Ricky,
但我需要你放平心态
but I'm gonna need you to find your happy place.
这是我这几年来心态最平的时候
Oh, this is the happiest I've been in years.
你想用刀子试试吗
You want to try it with the knife,
这样会感觉好一点吗
make you feel better?
来啊 拿着
Go ahead. Take it.
不 我要一个律师
No. I want a lawyer.
给我一个律师
Get me a lawyer.
连大♥麻♥的指控都站不住脚吗
Not even the marijuana charges will stick?
他交了保释金 而且没有凶器
Well, he posted bond, and without a weapon,
本的证词不足以起诉杜安谋杀
Ben's testimony isn't enough to charge Duane with murder.
警监 如果杜安真的是我们要找的人
Captain, if Duane is indeed our guy,
他还会露出马脚的
he'll bob to the surface again.
我会调查瑞奇交际圈内的电♥话♥记录
I'll track the phone records of people in Ricky's circle --
艾克 任何和圣梅尔斯男孩之家有关的人
Ike, anyone else connected to Saint Mels.
我们只有两个嫌犯
We only have two options for our lead suspect --
本或杜安
Ben or Duane.
-本没有动机 -和瑞奇也没有关系
- Ben has zero motive. - And no connection to Ricky.
那就是杜安 听好了
Well, then Duane it is. Listen up!
所有人都给我加足马力
Everybody on this floor is on notice
直到把杜安·波萨达绳之以法
until Duane Posada's ass is behind bars!
听明白了吗
You got it?!
凯拉的老师刚打电♥话♥来
Kayla's teacher just called
说她午餐后就翘课了
and said she ditched school after lunch.
-为什么 -你选个理由
- Why? - Pick a reason --
男孩子 她朋友 外面太亮了
a boy, her friends, it's too bright outside.
不管怎么样 我已经找人
Anyways, someone's already headed up here
给我替班了
to cover my shift.
但我要你替我祈祷
But I need you to pray for me,
更重要的是为凯拉祈祷
and more importantly, pray for Kayla.
等等 这样吧
Okay, wait, wait. How about this?
你继续工作 我去找凯拉
How about you stay at work and I'll go look for Kayla?
我觉得我可能知道她会去哪里
I think I have a pretty good idea where she might be.
罗西 不 不
Rosie, no. No.
交给我吧 好吗
Hey, I got this, okay?
等等 等等 你的车在我这
W-Wait. Wait. How are you gonna pick her up
你怎么接她
when I have your car?
-投得好 -你为什么来这里 罗西
- Nice shot. - Why are you here, Rosie?
我觉得你心里清楚
I think you know why I'm here.
不如我每投进一个球
How about for every shot I make,
你就告诉我你为什么翘课
you tell me why you ditched school.
好吧
All right.
今天我在学校和人打架了
I got into a fight at school today,
因为那个贱♥人♥
because this other bitch --
对不起
I'm sorry.
那个女生到处瞎说
This other girl was throwing all types of shade,
想霸凌我的好朋友
trying to bully my best friend.
今年这是我第三次打架了
It was my third fight this year.
我会被开除的
I'm getting expelled,
所以我想 "不如自己走吧"
so I thought, "Why not get a head start?"
如果我是你
Okay. If I were you,
我会主动承认 说清楚状况
I would turn myself in, get ahead of the situation.
杰普森校长不会听的
Principal Jepson is not trying to hear that.
好吧 那这样呢
All right, how about this?
我和你 加上你妈妈一起去找她谈谈
How about me, you, and your mother, we go talk to her.
我恰好还算比较了解校长
I happen to know a thing or two about principals.
-好吧 -你看见这对拳头了吗
- Okay. - All right. Now, you see these?
我这辈子只用过它们几次
I've only had to use these a few times in my life,
而且都是最后的手段
and that was as a last resort.
我佩服你维护朋友的勇气
Now, I admire you having your friend's back,
但是用言语往往更有效
but your verbal jabs are always more lethal.
记住
Remember that.
用这种天赋
And use that gift
作为第一 第二 和第十选择
as your first, your second, and your tenth option.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - All right.
看看你的本事
All right. Let's see what you got.
就是这里 魔力城市实验室
And here it is -- The Magic City Lab.
这个游戏系统是给你的礼物
And this game system is a gift for you.
是对你诚实的奖励
It's a gift for being honest,
这个家庭很注重这个品质
and that holds special merit in this family.
我保证以后
And I promise you moving forward
我都会尊重你和你妈妈
that I will treat both you and your mother with respect.
这是皮皮
Oh, here's Pipp.
皮皮 凯拉 凯拉 皮皮
Pipp, Kayla. Kayla, Pipp.
叫我皮皮或提提都行
Yes, it's Pippy or Tee Tee.
随便你
I mean, I'll make it your call.
我现在正好午休
Listen, I'm on my lunch break.
你想让罗西请我们吃点东西
You want to go grab a bite on Rosie's dime
然后我们来电玩大战吗
and then we have a little video-game battle?
你也会玩
You play?
我也会玩 小姑娘 拜托
Do I play? Oh, girl, please.
我流着游戏之血呢 别误会了
Gaming is in my blood, okay? Don't get it twisted.
走吧 我们去吃点东西
Come on, let's go get something to eat.
-你想... -你们去哪 你们俩...
- So, you want to -- - Where you guys going? You guys getting --
不 说真的 你们俩什么时候回来
No, seriously. What time you guys getting back?
我只是想知道
I just want to make sure I get in.
什么情况
Talk to me.
虽然这个南非圆头棒看起来很唬人
Well, as cool as this South-African knobkerrie is,
但是死者的撕裂伤口中
there were no wood fibers found
没有找到木质纤维
near or around the victim's lacerations.
-这只是一根撬杠和拉板钳 -没错
- It's just a crow bar and a lug wrench. - Yeah.
皮皮去和凯拉吃午饭之前
And Pippy passed the tox baton on to me
把毒理报告交给了我
before lunching with Kayla.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表