剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
No one is trying to handle you.
看着我 珍妮
Look at me, Jenny.
女人和女人
Woman to woman,
寡妇和寡妇的对话
widow to widow,
我承诺 我们说的是事实
I promise you, we're telling the truth.
你也失去你的丈夫了
You lost your husband, too?
是的
Yes.
最艰难的部分
And the hardest part
就是发现他们其实并不完美
can be finding out they weren't perfect.
丹尼对你撒谎肯定有他的原因
Danny clearly had his reasons for lying to you,
但这并不表示他不爱你
but it doesn't mean he didn't love you.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
丹尼在死之前几小时
Danny had a fight with this guy at the strip club
和这个家伙在脱衣舞俱乐部打过架
hours before he died.
我们认为这可能是他的之前认识的人
We think it may be someone from his past.
-你认得他 -我的天
- You recognize him? - Oh, God.
那是 那是
That's -- That's...
特洛伊
Troy.
特洛伊·伦道夫
Troy Randolph.
他住在街角
He lives across the street.
见鬼 我们弄错了死亡原因
Damn. We just lost cause of death.
维拉
Villa.
怎么了
Hmm? Yes. What?
想谈一谈吗
Want to talk about it?
谈什么
Talk about what?
你脑子里正在想的 艾迪
What's clearly on your mind -- Eddie.
没什么好谈的 我很好
Nothing to talk about. I'm fine.
好吧 那行吧
Uh, yeah, no, okay.
"好"在这儿 可往前一个街区
"Fine" is right here, but up the block,
拐个弯 再过个街道 那儿才是你的位置
around the corner, down the next street -- that's you.
邮编都变了
Whole other zip code.
这里是威士忌X光448号♥
This is Whiskey X-Ray 448.
我有个紧急消息要先说
I have an emergency priority message...
你干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
我觉得在你踹门而入之前得需要
I think we need something called probable cause
一个叫做合理根据的东西
before you go busting down somebody's door.
听着
Listen.
马上就会有合理根据了 三 二 一
We'll have probable cause in exactly 3...2...1.
太巧了
Oh, snap.
我听到枪声了 你听到了吗 罗西
I hear gunfire. You hear that, Rosie?
我们最好得进去了
We better go in.
迈阿密警局的
Miami P.D.
邮编都变了
Whole nother zip code.
《独闯龙潭》 我最喜欢的电影之一
"Commando" -- one of my favorite movies.
搞什么
What the hell?!
你们不能这样闯进别人家里
You can't just break into somebody's house!
我不管你是什么人 我知道我有什么权利
I don't care who you are! Look, I know my rights!
我听到了枪声 以为你有人身危险
Well, I heard gunfire. I thought you were in danger.
-我搞错了 -你搞错了
- My bad. - Your bad?
我会让你下岗的
I am so gonna have your badge for this.
维拉
Villa.
-我没有跟踪丹尼 -抱歉
- I wasn't stalking Danny. - I'm sorry.
别人去哪你跟到哪 还偷偷♥拍♥人家照片
What do you call it when you follow someone around
你管这叫什么
and start taking secret photos of them?
如果我们要拿跟踪的标准定义来说的话
Look, if we're going with the standard definition of stalking,
那就是了 好吗
then yes, all right?
也许我是跟踪了
Maybe I was.
但不是你想的原因
But not for the reasons you think.
请赐教
Enlighten me.
我对当私♥家♥侦♥探♥很感兴趣
I'm really interested in becoming a P.I.,
所以我得练习偷♥拍♥之类的本领
so I needed to practice taking covert photos and stuff.
-我 我选择 -别看我
- I just -- I chose -- - Don't you look at me.
你知道像你这种不老实的人
Do you know what happens to weasels like you
跟某个叫"大铲子"的人蹲一辈子监狱
when they get thrown in a cell for life
会是什么下场吗
next to someone called Big Scoops?
你们会拜把子
You guys will bond...
给对方做发型
braid each other's hair.
我什么都不想做
I don't want to braid anything.
那就跟我实话实说
Then try telling me the truth.
该死 他配不上她
Damn it, he didn't deserve her!
他让她很痛苦 我是说 一直都很痛苦
He made her miserable, and I mean, like, all the time!
他不在家的时候 我碰见过她在晚上哭
When he wasn't home, I'd catch her at night crying,
可我最不愿意看见她哭
and I hated seeing her like that.
珍妮·威廉姆斯
Jenny Williams.
你爱上了丹尼的妻子
You're in love with Danny's wife.
你杀了他好跟珍妮在一起
You killed him to be with Jenny.
什么 不是的
What? No!
我希望珍妮选我 而不是丹尼
I...wanted Jenny to choose me over Danny.
如果他死了 她就不会那样做了
She can't exactly do that if he's dead, right?
所以你就跟踪丹尼
So, what -- you were... following Danny around,
设法搜集能让珍妮离开他的劣迹
trying to gather up dirt that would make Jenny leave him?
不是设法 我真找到了
Oh, not just trying. I succeeded.
丹尼说谎了 他是个骗子
Look, Danny was a liar and he was a cheat,
我有可以证明的照片
and I have the photos to prove it.
他正在跟某个长得像模特的性感医生搞外遇
He was having an affair with some hot model-looking doctor.
要我说 也许丹尼对外遇腻味了
Now, if you ask me, maybe Danny got tired of the affair.
想结束了
He tried to end it.
太好了 她可接受不了这种事 所以杀了他
Hot dog, she wasn't having that, so she killed him.
好了 神探可伦坡
Okay, Columbo.
你还是把警♥察♥的活儿留给我们吧
Why don't you just leave the police work to us?
坐好了
Sit tight.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's wrong?
你的 差点变成你岳母的那个人
Well, your -- your ex-almost-mother-in-law
让我帮个忙 而我拒绝不了
asked me for a favor, and I couldn't say no
因为她能盯着你
'cause she's got this -- this stare
那种能看穿你灵魂的凝视 你懂吧
that just peers right into your soul, you know?
所以你不得不答应
So you have to say yes.
-可现在 现在我知道了 -杰拉德吗
- And now -- And now I know -- - About Gerald?
对
Yeah.
等下 什么
Wait, what?!
你知道他 你怎么知道的
You know about him? How do you know?
你怎么能这么淡定
How are you so calm about it?
你知道他为什么入狱吗
Do you know why he's in prison?
我们得把这事告诉罗西
We have to tell Rosie about this.
好 你喘口气 而且
Okay, just breathe, and, you know,
这事不该由我们来说三道四
it's not our place to judge.
罗斯伍德一家是我们的家人 好吗
The Rosewoods are our family, okay?
我们不能让他们家里面闹翻了
And we can't let them implode,
而等罗西和皮皮
and that's exactly what's gonna happen
发现这事之后 闹翻是必然的
as soon as Rosie and Pippy find out about this.
死因有进展吗
Any progress on the cause of death?
没有 但你知道吗
No, you know what, though?
等有进展了我们会告诉你的 因为我们是一家人
When we find out, we're gonna tell you, 'cause we're family.
魔都实验室小队 对不
Team MCL. Right?
而家里是没有秘密的
And there's no secrets in a family.
这家里没有秘密 这家里没有秘密
Not in this house. Not in this house!
你还好吧 米其
You all right, Mitchie?
还好 不能更好了
Yeah. Never better.
盒子里是什么
What's in the box?
这里面都是犯罪现场丹尼的车子里的东西
Everything that was in Danny's car at the crime scene.
我们要仔仔细细得好好检查一遍
We have to go over it all with a fine-tooth comb,
也包括了再检查一遍丹尼的尸体
and that includes going back over Danny's body.
所有器官都要翻来覆去地检查
No organ goes unturned.
他死必有因
He didn't die magically.
我们会搞清楚的
We'll figure it out.
丹尼在每个周二晚上七点四十五的时候都要去
So, Danny had a mistress he met at Marisol's Cafe
玛丽索咖啡店见他的情妇
7:45 every Tuesday night.
老实说这可有点意外
Wow. I admit I didn't see that coming.
那是因为你总是看到人性的闪光点 罗西
Well, that's because you see the best in people, Rosie.
我看到的是真♥相♥
I see the truth.
这句话就没必要说了
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表