剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
他的中指和拇指因为摩擦产生了茧子
He had calluses on his thumb and his middle finger
这在可♥卡♥因♥使用者中很常见
from repetitive rubbing -- often seen in crack users.
他的脚趾之间还有瘢痕组织
He had also had scar tissue in between his toes
他曾经在这里注射毒品
where he used to inject himself.
好吧 所以死者是一名瘾君子
All right, so our guy was a junkie,
毒瘾复发 吸毒过量致死
who fell off the wagon and O.D.'d.
但这现场有点不太对劲
But there's something about the setup
也太整洁了
that seems a little too clean.
伤疤都在不为人知的地方
I mean, all the scars are in hidden places.
为什么要在突然之间
Why all of a sudden decide to shoot up
往胳膊中间注射呢
in the middle of your arm?
因为丹尼·威廉姆斯并没给自己注射
Because Danny Williams didn't inject himself.
止血带上没有齿痕
There were no teeth marks on the tourniquet.
-没错 一只手不能系那么紧 -是的
- Yeah, he couldn't have tied it that tight with one hand. - Exactly.
他的左手上还有老茧
And there are also calluses on his left hand,
他是个左撇子 这也就意味着...
which is his dominant hand, which means that...
他会在右臂上注射 而不是左臂
He would inject himself in his right arm, not his left.
是别人杀掉了他
The guy had help killing himself.
我们这行对此有个专门的词...
And where I come from, there's a word for that...
谋杀
murder.
私家法医
第二季第二集
你是说他不是因为过量吸毒导致的意外死亡
So you're saying this wasn't an accidental overdose.
杀死丹尼·威廉姆斯的凶手
Whoever killed Danny Williams
知道他有毒瘾
knew about his history of drug abuse.
看来派你去犯罪现场是正确的选择
It's a good thing I sent you out to the crime scene, then.
谢谢你 西德妮
Oh, thank you, Sydney.
没有我 霍恩斯托克也能得出相同的结论
Hornstock would have reached the same conclusion without me.
-他把现场维持得很好 -别这样 维拉
- He had the scene under control. - Ah, come on, Villa.
多一个人在现场总是好的
You know an extra set of eyes is always good on a scene.
警监 很感谢你对我的照顾
And, Cap, I really appreciate you looking out for me.
再多给点案子 不要停
Next time, send more.
没想到你会拥抱我
Wouldn't have taken you for a hugger.
不过我喜欢
But I like it.
新的一天 新的警监
Hey, it's a new day, new captain.
我也可以焕然一新的
Why not a new me, right?
好吧
O...kay.
我们在现场发现的注射器上发现了一组指纹
Uh, we found a set of prints on the syringe at the scene.
正在对其进行比对
We're running them now.
但愿凶手很草率
With any luck, our killer was sloppy.
那就再幸运不过了
I mean, that would really make it our lucky day,
对不对
wouldn't it?
可是 还有很多悬而未决的事
But hey, something clearly is in the air this morning,
我们还是虔诚地祈祷吧
so why don't we just keep our fingers crossed?
维拉 你去跟死者妻子谈谈吧
Villa, talk to the victim's wife, all right?
看看从她能否了解到
See if she can shed some light
她丈夫惹上了什么麻烦
onto what her husband was involved in.
霍恩斯托克 你来跟进指纹调查
And, Hornstock, why don't you stay on those magical prints
以及现场调查的文书工作吧
and process the paperwork from the crime scene?
这是我的小礼物 不需要拥抱
My gift to you. No need for a hug.
文书工作 警监 这太扯了
Paperwork? Captain, that's crazy.
我想让霍恩斯托克跟我一起出外勤
I need Hornstock in the field with me.
没关系的 维拉
Villa. It's all good.
那就指纹和文书工作好了
Prints and paperwork it is.
指纹和文书 双P套餐
Prints and paperwork -- the double "P."
东迈阿密警局鉴定出
The EMPD identified traces of heroin
插在他手臂上的注射器中有海♥洛♥因♥
in the syringe in his arm.
我们需要对死者进行全面的毒性检测
Well, we'll need to run a full toxicology on the victim.
我要知道他体内被注射了多少含量的海♥洛♥因♥
I need to know exactly how much heroin was injected into him
以及除海♥洛♥因♥之外还有什么
and what it was mixed with.
如果这是街头常见的海♥洛♥因♥
If this is street heroin,
就没准能帮我们查出凶手是在哪买♥♥的
it might help us figure out where our killer got it.
我这就去做
I'll get right on it.
要不然 交给我吧
Oh, actually, I can do it.
你们俩还得研究尸检报告呢...
'Cause you guys need to dive into the autopsy so...
这事就全交给我吧
Yeah, this has me written all over it.
可事实上 小提 这并不是你所擅长的
Actually, Tee, that's not really your specialty.
我们都清楚这是谁的专长
Look, we all know whose specialty this is.
也都明白为什么她没在这发挥专长
We all know why she's not here to do it, okay?
讨论到此结束
End of discussion.
除非你还有话要说
Unless you want to keep talking about it.
你是老板 你有权辞掉我
'Cause you are the boss. You can fire me.
谢谢
Thanks.
要不要我去帮她
Should I go offer some help?
不用 让她做吧 她想念皮皮了
No. No. Let her do it. She misses Pip.
这能让她感觉离皮皮近些
And this'll help her feel closer to her.
死者在五金店工作 是吧
This victim worked in a hardware store, right?
他头发染过 指甲也精心修剪过
His hair is dyed, and his nailed are manicured.
-这些让你产生了什么疑问 -我不知道
- And this confuses you because...? - I don't know.
他打扮得有点不太像普通人
He just seems awfully well-groomed for an average Joe.
我很欣赏打扮得体的人
I can appreciate a man who takes care of his personal grooming.
不 不 我完全同意你这一点
Oh, no, yeah. With that, I completely agree, yeah.
我知道这很难描述 但一般来说
I know it's hard to tell, but I wasn't always
我不太注重一个人的外表
into the whole personal-grooming thing.
我前女友以前管我叫魔怪
My ex-girlfriend actually used to call me Mogwai.
魔怪 就是小精灵
M-Mogwai, like "Gremlins."
吉斯莫 算了
Gizmo... Never mind.
我有时候挺担心你的
I worry about you sometimes.
我也担心
I worry about me, too.
你为我付出太多了
You've done so much for me.
我很感激我的新律师
I'm grateful for my new lawyer,
我回头会把钱还给你的
which I promise I will pay you back for.
但是 我还是担心
But, you know, I'm just afraid
这件事会对你产生很大影响
this whole thing's taken a toll on you.
没关系的 我保证
I'm fine. I promise.
你要做的就是告诉丽贝卡
Now, what I need you to do is to tell Rebecca
可以查阅死者的尸检报告
that it's okay to release the victim's autopsy files.
她说你不同意 她就不会提供
She says she can't do it without your consent.
对不起 我不同意
I'm sorry, I can't.
我告诉丽贝卡 不要让你们拿到报告
I instructed Rebecca to keep the files away from you.
为什么
Why would you do that?
那里面都是照片
They're graphic.
要知道...
You know, look, it's... it's one thing
听别人在法庭上朗读记录是一种感觉
to read the court transcripts and to hear about them,
但亲眼看那些照片又是另一种感觉了
but it's a whole other thing when you see for yourself.
那些...如此详尽的照片...
And these... detailed photos...
杰拉德 你是无辜的
Gerald, you're innocent.
我儿子是全州最好的病理学家
My son is the best pathologist in this entire state.
你儿子还不知道我的存在吧
You mean the son that still doesn't know I exist.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
你来这要干什么 唐娜
Why are you here, Donna?
为什么要冒这么大险来帮我
Why are you risking everything to help me?
你给我儿子写信 并不是为了澄清名誉
The letter you wrote to my son wasn't about clearing your name.
你真正关心的是那些死者
Your only concern was closure for the victims...
没找到真正的凶手
that their souls wouldn't truly rest in peace
他们的灵魂就不会安息
until the real killer was found.
这种想法
That spirituality in the face of everything
挥之不去...
that has happened to you...
我也不知道...
I don't know. I just...
我不能坐视不管
I... I can't turn my back on that.
所以...
So...
让我来帮你吧
let me help you.
听我说
Look.
你已经...为我付出够多了 唐娜
Look, you've... you've done more than enough for me, Donna...
都是你自掏腰包的
at great personal cost.
继续你自己的生活吧
Go back to living your life.
我知道你在说什么 但这没道理
I hear what you're saying, but it doesn't make sense.
丹尼怎么可能会死掉
There is no version of Danny being dead that makes sense.
丹尼有什么仇人吗
Did Danny have any enemies?
最近跟他发生过争执的人
Anyone he had an issue with recently?
没有 大家都很喜欢丹尼
No. Everyone loved Danny.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表