剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
好的 请说
Uh, yeah. Yeah, go for it.
我叫拉娜
It's Lara.
你为什么觉得我们能帮你
What makes you think we can help?
你们每个人都有独特的视角
Each of you has a unique perspective.
每个观点都有价值
Every voice matters,
这也是我喜欢调查这些案子的原因
and that's why I like to investigate these cases...
因为我讨厌有人不能发言
because I hate when someone's voice gets silenced,
比如我们的受害者
like our victim.
你害怕了 我明白
You're scared. I get it.
你没什么好担心的
You've got nothing to worry about.
我常说什么来着
What do I always say?
"只有场上的人才是重要的"
"The only people who matter are the ones on the field."
我们是个团队 你不需要其他的了
We're a team, and this team is all you'll ever need.
-加油 姑娘们 -好吗 加油
- Come on, girls! - Okay? Come on.
上场吧
Get out there. Let's go. Okay.
她叫艾琳娜·圣地亚哥
Her name -- Elena Santiago.
她天赋异禀
Elena was a force of nature
前途无限
with her whole life ahead of her,
但有人过早地结束了她的生命
but someone cut that life short.
每个案子都对我有影响
Every case affects me,
但当受害者是个孩子时
but when the victim on my table is a child,
我夜里会睡不着
it keeps me up at night.
我对艾琳娜的谋杀案有疑问
I have questions about Elena's murder.
但是我们机会不大
But the odds are stacked against us
因为她都死了好几年了
because it's been several years since she was murdered.
艾琳娜·圣地亚哥
Elena Santiago.
调查她的一生及其丧生的过程
The life that she lived and the life that was taken --
是我们来这儿的原因
That's why we're here.
这是你们正在办的案子吗
This is the case you're working on?
是的
Yes.
作为病理学家 我们不能回避细节
And as pathologists, we can't shy away from the details.
不管有多困难 人们都指望着我们获得答案
No matter hard it is, people depend on us for the answers.
艾琳娜的父亲是巴拿马外交官
Elena's father is a Panamanian diplomat.
他与一名美国女子结了婚
He married an American woman,
艾琳娜是独生女
and Elena was their only child.
为了重新调查艾琳娜的谋杀案
To reinvestigate Elena's murder,
我们需要掘出她的尸体
we need to exhume her body.
你们经常这样做
You guys do that a lot.
当你们希望用心灵感应说些悄悄话时
You give each other looks
就会看对方
as if you're trying to speak telepathically,
但心灵感应是不可能的
which, to be clear, is impossible.
你们刚才对视是因为她的父母
The look is about the parents.
他们不同意把尸体掘出来 对吗
They said no to the exhumation, I assume?
艾琳娜都死了好几年了
Elena's death was years ago.
现在 我们终于平复了创伤 继续生活
Now, our family has healed, and we've moved on.
圣地亚哥太太 如果杀艾琳娜的凶手还逍遥法外
Mrs. Santiago, if Elena's killer is still out there,
他有可能对别的姑娘做同样的事情
he could be doing this to other girls.
艾琳...
El--
听着 我们不想让你难过
Listen, we're not trying to upset you.
我们只是想确保艾琳娜的案子
We just want to make sure that there were no mistakes
的调查过程中没有错误
made during Elena's case.
我们唯一的错误就是让你们进了家门
The only mistake we made was letting you into our home.
现在请离开
Now, please leave.
是我想多了 还是那爸爸心虚
Is it just me, or is the dad guilty as sin?
是你想多了
Just you.
一个爸爸怎么能杀死自己的女儿
I don't see how a father could murder his own child.
而且 也没有证据
Plus, no proof.
他的反应就是证据
Well, his reaction is proof.
他的反应很正常 他是个还在悲痛中的父亲
His response was natural. He was father still in grief.
他的悲痛听起来像是有罪
His grief sounds like guilt to me.
传言说他做地下药品生意
Word on the street is that he has a drug business.
但还是没有证据
But, again, no proof.
也许艾琳娜发现了不该发现的东西 就被杀了
Maybe Elena learns something she shouldn't have and gets iced?
有趣的想法
Intriguing idea.
"悲伤"才是正确的用词
"Sad" is the right word choice here.
也许这跟卡洛斯没关系
Okay, maybe it's not about Carlos.
也许艾琳娜惹上了什么事
Maybe Elena was into something.
导致她被杀吗 她才十七岁
That her killed? She was 17.
如果你十七岁没有遇上麻烦
If you weren't getting into trouble at 17,
才是真的不正常呢
you weren't doing it right.
我们争论的时候也这样吗
Do we look like that when we argue?
不 我觉得"争吵"这个词更合适
No, but I prefer "Quarrel."
"争论"和"争吵"是一样的
"Argue," "Quarrel" -- same thing.
-但"争吵"更炫酷 -不是吧
- But "Quarrel" has more panache to it. - Really?
我们要争论一下究竟应该
We're gonna get into an argument about what word
怎样称呼我们的争论吗
we should use to say we're arguing?
-争吵 -争论
- Quarreling. - Arguing.
争吵 大家静一静
Quarreling. Listen. All right, everyone.
我很欣赏你们的激♥情♥
I love your passion and your fir-r-r-e.
这很好
It's nice.
但破案的关键
But the key to solving this case
是你们全面看问题后的辩论
is gonna be in your debates as you look at every angle.
你们要回溯我们和当初的探员
You'll retrace our steps
的破案步骤
and those of the original investigators.
我们将你们分成两组
We're dividing you into two groups.
维拉组要仔细梳理每一条证据
Team Villa will comb through every bit of evidence.
罗西组要重新调查艾琳娜的尸体
Team Rosie is gonna look back through Elena's body.
但我们拿不到艾琳娜的尸体
But we don't have Elena's body.
这并不完全正确
That's not exactly true.
我们扫描输入了艾琳娜的活检结果
We scanned in Elena's autopsy results,
这样我们就有了尸体的虚拟互动三维模型
giving us a virtual, interactive 3-D replica of her body.
现在...
Now...
谁想加入罗西组
who wants to be on Team Rosie?
私家法医
第二季 第六集
我的主意好像有用
My idea seems to be working.
为什么 因为他们看上去都很踊跃吗
Why? Because they look determined?
你得承认这是个好主意
Come on. You have to admit it's a good idea.
是啊 这个主意不坏
Yeah. Well, this was a not-terrible idea.
如果从一到十打个分的话 我给...
On a scale of 1 to 10, this is a...
-十分 -除以二
- 10. - Divided by 2.
五乘以二得十
It's "5 times 2 is 10."
我们组破案的时候看你还怎么嚣张
We'll see how jazzed you are when my team cracks the case.
维拉 这不是比赛 好吗
Okay, Villa, this isn't a competition. Okay?
我根本不喜欢用"罗西组"和"维拉组"
I hate even using "Team Rosie," "Team Villa."
那是你的主意
Which was your idea.
但你猜怎么着
But you know what?
我敢打赌我没有你那么求胜心切
I bet I can be less competitive than you.
我跟你打这个赌
I'll take that bet.
行啊
Fine.
罗西组 我们从虚拟活检里
Team Rosie, what were our findings
发现了什么
from the virtual autopsy?
从她的头部说起
Let's start with her head.
我们发现她的头部有局部缺血性损伤
We saw brain tissue with old ischemic damage.
艾琳娜有用绳索多次勒颈
Elena has heavy ligature marks
导致的严重勒痕
from repeated strangulation with a rope.
我们还发现了严重的肋骨骨折
And we found several rib fractures.
勒颈令她缺氧
The strangulation deprived her of oxygen,
导致脑组织死亡
causing the brain-tissue death,
这让我们相信...
which leads us to believe...
她曾多次进入濒死状态
she was brought to the brink of death repeatedly.
然后每次都进行心肺复苏术 来救活她
And then revived each time with CPR,
肋骨骨折就是这样造成的
resulting in the rib fractures.
这是一起精准而残忍♥的谋杀
It was a precise and brutal murder,
说明凶手刻意要让她遭受痛苦
which tells us our killer wanted to inflict pain.
分♥析♥凶手心理状态时 这会是关键点
This will be key as we develop a psychological profile.
我的队员们 该你们上了
Team Me, you're up.
我们将艾琳娜亲近的人
We cross-referenced Elena's inner circle
和原案子的审问名单 进行了相互对照
with police interviews from the original case.
警♥察♥漏掉了一个人 乔迪·卡维尔
The cops missed somebody -- Jodi Carvel.
案发时她在国外 交换生项目
She was abroad at the time of the murder. Exchange program.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表