剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
很高兴见到你们
Nice meeting you guys.
-我们也是 -好吧
- You too. - Okay.
稍等
One second.
维拉 怎么了
Hey, Villa, what's up?
你发现即兴晚宴地址了
You found the pop-up?
不 不用 我开皇后来
No, no need. I'll bring the Queen.
待会再说
To be continued.
我调查了西蒙·吉尔格
So, I read up on Simone Kilgore.
她所说的词只有
Every word out of her mouth was either
"觅食" "华丽"或"美味"
"Foraged," "Sumptuous," Or "Toothsome."
我还能从我的指尖感觉到她的自命不凡
Ooh, I can still smell the pretentiousness on my fingers.
给 黛西
Here you go, Daisy.
人们就这么坐在
So, people are just sitting here
电影院空荡荡的大厅里吃东西吗
in an empty movie-theater lobby eating?
西蒙·吉尔格
Simone Kilgore?
维拉警探 东迈阿密警局
Detective Villa, East Miami P.D.
有什么需要帮忙的 警探
W-What can I do for you, Detective?
我们是想来找你谈谈瑞奇·道森
We're here to talk to you about Ricky Dawson.
她准备跑
She's making a break for it.
-她没这么蠢 -不 她没这么蠢
- She's not that dumb. - No, she's not that dumb.
-她就是这么蠢 -她就是这么蠢
- She is that dumb. - She is that dumb.
急着去哪里吗
So...you needed to be somewhere?
我来这里是因为给我♥干♥活的那些人吗
I-I'm here because of those people who work for me.
那些人 真的吗
"Those people"? Really?
墨西哥 危地马拉 古巴
Mexicans, Guatemalans, Cubans.
他们都是未注册的劳工 都是人
They're undocumented workers, human beings.
得了吧 西蒙 得了吧
Come on, Simone. Come on.
你跑是因为你用大黄叶给瑞奇下毒了
You ran because you poisoned Ricky with the rhubarb leaves.
那有点扯了
That's a bit rich.
他对大黄过敏
He's allergic to them,
所以我只是放到他的咖喱里 让他恶心
so I put it in his curry and made him nauseous.
然后你把他打死了
Oh, then you beat him to death?
他被打死了
He was beaten to death?
你和瑞奇在没发生这些不愉快之前
You know, y-you and Ricky were gonna open a spot together
本来是打算一起开店的
right before things got sour, right?
是的 但是...
We were, but...
最终没谈拢 但是...
it didn't work out, and...
这不代表我杀了他
It doesn't mean that I killed him.
我到底为什么在这里
Why am I even here?
我们想知道半夜12点
Well, um, we don't have an account
到三点之间你在哪里
of your whereabouts between midnight and 3:00 A.M.
钓鱼 从黑点码头
Fishing -- bouncing between
钓大海鲢
Black Point Marina for the tarpon
马西森汉莫克港钓甲鱼
and Matheson Hammock for the snapper --
布了一天的网
the catch of the day.
谢谢
Gracias.
船长证实了西蒙的不在场证明
The boat captain confirms Simone's alibi.
她说的是实话
She was telling the truth.
看看谁来了
Oh, look who's here.
你好 本
What's up, Ben?
我累到都睡不着了
Ah. I was too wired to sleep.
你之前说你有过敏
You mentioned allergies, right?
具体哪种 贝类 酱油 豆科
What specifically? Shellfish, soy, legumes?
"豆科" 你说"豆类"就行了
"Legumes." Just say "Peanuts."
我就喜欢"豆科" 听上去更专业 "豆科"
I like "Legumes." Sounds professional. "Legumes."
是啊 小时候有
Well, I mean, yeah, as a kid.
嫌犯抓住你的手臂 把你推倒地上
The suspect grabbed your arm and shoved you to the ground, right?
也许他们接触过花生
Maybe they had been in contact with peanuts,
具体来说 花生油
more specifically peanut oil.
从凶手身上转移到他身上
The killer transferred it to his arm,
现在他长疹子了
and now he has a rash.
你听到的首饰 我觉得我知道答案
And that jewelry you heard -- I think I know the answer.
伙计 你们待了一小时 什么都没找到
Man. Y'all been here an hour and still ain't found nothing.
这样把我铐着 当我是玛丽莲·曼森吗
Got me handcuffed here like I'm Marilyn Manson or something?
-你是说查尔斯吧 -查尔斯·玛丽莲吧
- You mean Charles. - Charles Marilyn?
没错 就是他
Yep, him.
没找到凶器
No luck finding the weapon.
好吧 也许我们并不需要
All right. Maybe we don't need it.
如果是杜安的花生油导致本长疹子
If Duane's peanut oil caused Ben's rash,
这些证据应该就足够了
should be enough to push this through.
-最多只能算间接证据 -找到了
- It's circumstantial at best. - Found it!
好了
There we go.
你开玩笑吧 不 那不是我的
Oh, you got to be kidding me! Hell, no, man! That ain't mine!
你陷害我 伙计
You set me up, man!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it!
对不起
I'm sorry.
但看到凯拉和你家人一起
But seeing Kayla with your family --
这么开心大笑
the fun, the laughter --
她从来没和我这样
I didn't have that growing up.
你 我和凯拉之间
Look, what me, you, and Kayla have is --
非常快乐 独一无二 充满惊喜
is fun and unique and surprising.
我们暂时先保持原样吧
Let's live in that for a little.
以后再考虑家庭
The family stuff will come.
我的家人 不管有没有血缘关系
Well, my family, blood or not,
对我来说都是一切
means everything to me,
所以我们关系越是进一步
so the deeper it gets,
她们就越是会出现
the more they're gonna be around.
我明白 罗西
I understand that, Rosie.
只不过...
It's just...
以前 我一冒然
in the past when I rushed things,
最后对我和凯拉都不好
it didn't end well for me or Kayla.
我不想那样
Which I don't want.
所以我觉得我们最好还是把节奏慢下来
So I think it's best if we slow things down.
我们之间很特别 我不想毁掉这一切
What we have is special, and I don't want to ruin that,
也许我们三个最好
so maybe it's best for all three of us
给你和凯拉找个新的住处
that we get you and Kayla your own place.
听着 对不起在家庭一事上有点操之过急了
And, look, I'm sorry if I was rushing the whole family thing.
只是...我迷糊了
It's just -- I get caught up,
我经常糊涂 所以...
and I'm always gonna get caught up, so...
我也是 我有罪
Me too. Guilty as charged.
等等
Wait a minute.
我...
Guilty...
有罪
as charged.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
是吗
We do?
不 我是说 不是我们 是案子
No, I mean -- Not us. The case.
再见 我得走了
Bye. I got to go.
好吧 什么都不用担心
Okay, nothing weird about this.
等等 你们后退
Wait. Hold on. I need you guys to back up.
后退
Just back up.
我们抓错人了
We arrested the wrong person.
他们说一张照片抵过千言万语
They say a picture's worth a thousand words
这张桌子上 就至少有万言
On this table alone, there's at least 10,000 of them.
不值得浪费这么多氧气 所以我们给你解释
Not worth the oxygen, so we'll paraphrase.
昨天在珊瑚街和58街
There was a car accident on the corner
发生了一起车祸
of Coral Way and 58th yesterday.
有印象吗
That ring a bell?
这是你车子的保险杠 本
This is the bumper to your car, Ben.
这是撞你的人 莱迪卡
This is the person that ran into you -- Leticia.
她和瑞奇逃走后 事故变得很严重
The accident took a bad turn when she and Ricky left.
由于你最近身体状况不佳 你很愤怒
The way your health has been spiraling lately, you snapped.
你们疯了
You guys are crazy.
斯莱德 放开他
Hey, hey! Slade, get off!
-谁疯了 -放开他
- Who's crazy?! - Get off him now!
接下来交给我
I got it from here.
坐下
Sit down!
我们追踪了你的手♥机♥ 本
We tracked your phone, Ben.
你曾经在瑞奇的公♥寓♥外 海滩
You made stops outside of Ricky's apartment,
和他被杀的停车场停留过
the beach, and the park where he was murdered.
你在跟踪他
You were following him.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表