剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Rosewood"...
某个婊♥子♥骗走了你所有的钱
So some trifling bitch took off with all your money.
那不是你可以游戏人生
That is not an excuse for you to be partying your way
自掘坟墓的理由
to an early grave.
如果我决定放弃自己的生活
If I decide to throw my life away,
那是我的决定
It's mine to throw.
我子♥宫♥里的六个月 危及生命的早产
Six months in my womb, a near-fatal c section,
以及十几年睡不好的夜晚不同意你的选择
And decades of sleepless nights says otherwise.
你没有好好照顾自己
You're not taking care of yourself.
只要过段时间
Just need a little time.
我就会好了
Then I'll be okay.
哥们
My man.
我是认真的 不 我跟你说
I'm serious, no, let me tell you something --
那辆卡车正对着我们开过来
The truck was coming right at us, right,
到处子弹横飞
Bullets flying everywhere.
幸好我穿了防弹衣
Luckily, I had my raid vest on.
这位"布莱恩·威廉姆斯"看来忘了
Brian Williams here seems to forget
/an8布莱恩·威廉姆斯 NBC主播 身陷假新闻丑闻
他那时待在拐角的监视车里
That he was around the corner in the surveillance van
-事发当时 -好 请问
- At the time. - Okay, did I
我抓没抓住凶手
Or did I not catch the killer?
-他抓住了 -我抓住了
- He did. - I did.
然后他像个勇士一样给胸口来了一枪
And he took a bullet to the chest like a champ.
像个勇士
Like a champ!
没错 病理学家走了
That's right. Pathologist mic drop.
爱死了
Love it.
很高兴你们两个处得来
I'm glad you guys are bonding,
但是 罗西 你的舞伴呢
But, rosie, w-where is your own date?
她没事的
Oh. She's good.
你和蒂娜在一起多久了
So, how long you and Tina been seeing each other?
-大概有一天了 -认真的吗
- About 24 hours. - Seriously?
罗西 你一周前就计划了这次四人约会
Rosie, you scheduled this double date a week ago,
却带了个认识一天的小姐
And you brought a yesterday chick?
对 无关数量
Yeah, it's not about quantity.
有关质量 好吗
It's about quality, okay?
蒂娜和我私底下已经建立了
Yeah, Tina and I have been getting to know each other
对彼此的深刻认识
On a deeply personal level.
从昨天起吗
Since yesterday?
对 从昨天起
Since yesterday, yeah.
噢 这是安娜丽斯的特征表情
Oh, oh, that's the face Annalise makes
-表示她不赞同 -我没有做表情
- When she's not buying it, right? There's no face!
你做了表情
Oh, there's a face.
好吧 我要把这里留给你们了
All right, I'm gonna leave the action to you guys.
-我倾向在实验室工作 -哇
- I prefer to do my work in a lab. - Whoa.
别告诉我你从没外出调查过
Don't tell me you've never been out on an investigation.
-没有 -我要给你贴标签了
- No. - I'm tagging you in.
-没人要给谁贴标签 -不 他要被贴
- No one's tagging anyone. - Oh, no, he's tagged.
-他要被贴 -我们最不需要的就是
- He's tagged. Hey. - The last thing we need is
现场再多些你们这样的人
More of you guys in the field, okay?
一个病理学家在迈阿密跑来跑去已经够了
One pathologist running around Miami is bad enough.
病理学家是什么
What's a pathologist?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你不必做这些
Hey, you didn't have to do all this.
我只是寄了邀请函
Uh, I just sent the invite
买♥♥了啤酒和帽子
And bought the beer and the hats.
谢谢你 丹妮 感谢你做的一切
Thanks, Danni. Just thanks for everything.
埃米利奥
Emilio!
你为什么没喝酒
Why aren't you drinking?
我就要睡了
I got to get in bed soon.
早上九点搬家车就要来了
The moving truck gets here at 9:00 a.M.
别这样 再一个小时
Come on! One more hour?
求你
Please?
-再一小时 -好极了
- One more hour. - Yeah!
所有人 听我说
Hey, everybody! Listen up!
明天 埃米利奥将离开我们去拉斯维加斯了
Tomorrow, Emilio leaves us all for Vegas.
我认识这孩子很久了
now, I've known this kid
从他最后一个入选三年级足球队
Since he was getting picked last for third-grade kickball.
他那时技术烂透了
he was terrible then.
我也不认为他现在有进步
I don't think he's any better now.
但是 我会无比想念他
But, I'm gonna miss him like hell.
请举杯 我们今夜
So, raise a glass, because tonight we drink
为埃米利奥的下一个大冒险干杯
To emilio's next big adventure.
宝贝
hey, babe.
喜欢你的华夫饼吗
How you like your waffles?
只要是你做的 帅哥
Any way you make 'em, muchacho
早安 艾德里安西塔
Adriancita, good morning.
早安
Oh, good morning.
我的天 太好了 谢谢你
Oh, my gosh, how nice. Thank you.
黛西
Daisie.
你看见我菠萝花纹的领带了吗
You seen my tie with the pineapples?
早上好 警官
Morning, detective.
还以为我们有计划的
Thought we had a schedule. Ay.
-你要来点吗 帅哥 -没胃口
- You want some, papi, hm? - I lost my appetite.
别这样 妈 你们的计划
Come on. Ma, what happened
怎么改了
to the schedule?
抱歉 宝贝
Ay, I'm sorry, Mija.
这位帅哥 他调错了闹钟
Pero hete, h-he flipped the numbers.
你做的吗 看起来很美味
Oh, you did this? This looks delicious!
别这样 帅哥 就一块
Come on, papi, just have one piece.
-来吧 -我不想吃
- Come on. Come on. - I don't want it.
你还好吗
You all right?
很好 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我是说 你喜欢华夫饼
I mean, you love waffles.
它们就像为你而设的
They're like a food group for you.
而你选择吃苹果
And you go for an apple.
我要补充膳食纤维
I need the fiber.
-膳食纤维 -有什么问题吗
- Fiber. - That a problem?
宝贝 他已经这样几天了
Mija, please, he's been like this for days.
我不知道为什么 他什么也不说
I have no idea why. He doesn't tell anybody nothing.
我以为早餐只有我们两人
I kind of imagined breakfast just being the two of us,
-但是 我们为什么不坐下来 -对不起
- But, uh, why don't we all sit together? - Oh, sorry.
长官刚刚来电
Uh, the captain just called.
我们在沙滩中发现一具尸体
We got a body in mid-beach.
-罗西坚持要送我 -等等 所以你
- And rosie insisted on driving me, so... - Okay, wait, s-so, you...
你准备了整个计划
Y-you put a whole schedule together
就是为了我们立马离开这
To make sure we weren't here at once?
那是为你安全着想
It's for your own protection.
对
Yeah.
懂我意思了吗
see what I mean?
我们现在达成共识
So, let's all agree right now that this
那个就不会再发生了
And that can never happen again.
你昨晚审查Adrian愉快吗
So, did you have fun vetting Adrian last night?
维拉 昨晚不是为了那个
Villa, that's not what last night was about.
罗西 别这样
Oh, rosie, come on.
我想我们都知道你为什么
I think we both know why you're keeping
留意Adrian
An eye on Adrian.
我是说 Twanya基本上
I mean, Tawnya lied to you about...
所有事都谎话连篇 所以你现在想确认
Well, basically everything, so now you want to make sure
你的悲剧不在我身上重演
What happened to you doesn't happen to me.
好消息是你男朋友通过了阶段一测试
Well, good news is your boy passed phase one.
-阶段一 -对 四人约会
- Phase one? -Yeah, the group hang --
-他通过了 -还有多少个阶段
- He passed. - How many more phases are there?
不
Oh, no.
没错
Oh, yeah
没错
yeah!
别走远 好吗
Stick close by, all right?
打扫泳池的人报的警
Pool maintenance guy here called it in.
暂时没在尸体上找到身份证
No I.D. On the body yet.
去相信世上有比眼见为实更神奇的存在
to believe there's more than meets the eye.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表